1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2009
katie grossel

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2009
just interested in what you think of the wh*re
Jessica

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2009
Bicthes...you know what i think, i think shes sexy as hell. now yall need to keep her name out of your mother fucking mouth and if ya got a problem with it then you can take it up with me...and if you dont know me then you definantly dont kno katie so man up and stop being a lil bitch
yea its me

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2009
i know who you are jessica totten and bitch if i wasnt pregnant i would take it up wit you and yea both of you all are nasty skanks and no neither one of you is hot
Jessica

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2009
yea ok whatever bitch your just jealous...and you must have no life if all you do is sit around on your fat ass and talk bout me and katie
Josie

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Jess Hon don't lower yourself to her level,which is about like a snakes belly u have more class than that !luv ya Nanny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Nutz 151,376
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Curious Joe IIII 1,794
Glen Burr 1 hr lol 20
wreck 1 hr stupid 3
Do you approve of Russell Meyer as Mayor? (Oct '12) 5 hr vote for change 18
Betty jo tate 5 hr lol 4
single girls 6 hr lookin 1
Busted.........again 7 hr Big Mac 54
•••
•••
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••