Bars on Maple beware Doug Mulcahy is...

Bars on Maple beware Doug Mulcahy is there

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

calliedoll

Henderson, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2011
If you don't want to end up sick or with crabs you had better beware if you are one of the sluts with him head to the health department quick. He is a backstabbing ,only wants your money for cigarettes or gas . If you go with him you will see that he will not spend a penny on you but will always want to take from you then when he throws you out he will find plenty of money to spend on whores at the bar . If you are decent find someone who is worthwhile to be with you are wasting time if you are with him. He is one of the biggest liars I know . He also hits women he has 25 assaults with injury to women on his criminal history including what he just did to his ex who was a really good person I am friends with his exes daughter and you she see the pictures of what he did to her. She was a good person to him taking care of him while he was sick she was there for him for 8 years off and on and he just kept on cheating on her ,hitting her, Just a warning. Is he drunk driving in town if he is we are at risk CALL NPD if he is. He has already spent 6 months in Fayette county for it. To all HOES with him make sure you don't spread that SH$$ around town He already has BACTERIA aronund half the town we don't want the entire town to be infested. Thet need to shut down those nasty WHORE HOUSES anyway they are a disgrace to our Community and according to him he is related to the owners so are they nasty asses like him. If you are one of the people he hits while he is running down there he has a current EPO on him now for 3 years to protect his ex who has never been in trouble with the law thank god she got a way fro him before she goesaround with another Black Eye she was way to good for him he is a crab infested ,bacteria holder Watch your self his new girlfriend looks like a nasty dirty biker bitch pill head she should fit in right with him considering he only bathes twice a week and has never brushed his teeth I heard that from his sister Him and his girl are both nasty bitches no wonder all of his children were taken from him and one of them lives with another family so he can't get to her to hurt her to the mom gave her up to keep him from hurting her SO SAD what a loser.
beauty shop customer

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2011
calliedoll wrote:
If you don't want to end up sick or with crabs you had better beware if you are one of the sluts with him head to the health department quick. He is a backstabbing ,only wants your money for cigarettes or gas . If you go with him you will see that he will not spend a penny on you but will always want to take from you then when he throws you out he will find plenty of money to spend on whores at the bar . If you are decent find someone who is worthwhile to be with you are wasting time if you are with him. He is one of the biggest liars I know . He also hits women he has 25 assaults with injury to women on his criminal history including what he just did to his ex who was a really good person I am friends with his exes daughter and you she see the pictures of what he did to her. She was a good person to him taking care of him while he was sick she was there for him for 8 years off and on and he just kept on cheating on her ,hitting her, Just a warning. Is he drunk driving in town if he is we are at risk CALL NPD if he is. He has already spent 6 months in Fayette county for it. To all HOES with him make sure you don't spread that SH$$ around town He already has BACTERIA aronund half the town we don't want the entire town to be infested. Thet need to shut down those nasty WHORE HOUSES anyway they are a disgrace to our Community and according to him he is related to the owners so are they nasty asses like him. If you are one of the people he hits while he is running down there he has a current EPO on him now for 3 years to protect his ex who has never been in trouble with the law thank god she got a way fro him before she goesaround with another Black Eye she was way to good for him he is a crab infested ,bacteria holder Watch your self his new girlfriend looks like a nasty dirty biker bitch pill head she should fit in right with him considering he only bathes twice a week and has never brushed his teeth I heard that from his sister Him and his girl are both nasty bitches no wonder all of his children were taken from him and one of them lives with another family so he can't get to her to hurt her to the mom gave her up to keep him from hurting her SO SAD what a loser.
I don't know him but I know K. & she is the sweetest, nicest person you would ever want to meet. She cut my hair for years before I moved out of the area, are you saying he beat her? I hate to hear that because she is a wonderful person. Are they still married?
eyes4u

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2011
know all too well about Doug..He was married to my sister many years ago..and NEVER paid child support for their two children..Low life man that he is..Ladies stay away from that..
calliedoll

Henderson, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2011
beauty shop customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know him but I know K. & she is the sweetest, nicest person you would ever want to meet. She cut my hair for years before I moved out of the area, are you saying he beat her? I hate to hear that because she is a wonderful person. Are they still married?
Wrong Doug Mulcahy This is the tall thin one who hits everyone he does not have a wife named K
calliedoll

Henderson, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2011
eyes4u wrote:
know all too well about Doug..He was married to my sister many years ago..and NEVER paid child support for their two children..Low life man that he is..Ladies stay away from that..
Thankgoodness another man got his wife and the children to safety he said he would hunt them down like dogs. He hit his daughter when she was just a baby for pulling up to an ashtray he was using his wife was smart to take his kids and leave he has no right to see them or he would have continued to hit them He is an abuser and cheater and liar and always will be.His other child is hidden to protect her from him even the mom does not see her so he can't get to her. He is worthless and his family needs to stop treating him like he is a precious little baby like the rest of the deadbeat jailbirds in the family who only want to steal, lie,and not take care of there children.
Ashley

Henderson, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2011
To all of u out with your family on the weekends watch out if you want to protect your family because he is out driving drunk on Friday and saturday nights If you see his short bed red chevy truck on the road with his dirty biker girlfriend with the maroon stripe like a dirty skunk in the truck Please call 911 to protect the innocent families out having a good time .They are drunks and with him having seizures he is sure to wreck and kill someone. I wonder how his mom would feel had she been alive to see how her cold hearted son turned out I am sure his dad allowed this behavior with him but what about the brother and sisters they turned out ok His dad just let him run wild .He says he loved his dad but he must be telling a big one otherwise he would grow up and stop acting like a spoiled rotten child like his sister Peggy treats him like They need to make himresponsible for his actions and tell him to grow and how can they bail him out of jail when he has hit a woman and put her in the hospital they need to let him sit in jail and not get him out so he thinks his brother allows his behavior. His brother needs to tell him to screw off next time this happens and mind his business and stay the great person that he is. Sorry Doug can't fight his own battles he has to involve his family what a loser. What a coward he only fights women.
removed

Versailles, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2011
well they removed my post so here it is without curse words...

nothing but a piece of crap would go out with him in the first place. i don't feel sorry for any skanky pill head that goes out with him. because he is one too.
eyes4u

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2011
calliedoll...Oh i know the right Doug--ask him about his daugher and son that he NEVER seen..My niece is 27 yrs old and has no clue who her dad is.
Not that he's much to brag about but yep..I know who Doug is...Scum of Nicholasville..A real waste of good air..
wondering

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2011
His whole family is scum too!!
Sheila

Henderson, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2011
eyes4u wrote:
calliedoll...Oh i know the right Doug--ask him about his daugher and son that he NEVER seen..My niece is 27 yrs old and has no clue who her dad is.
Not that he's much to brag about but yep..I know who Doug is...Scum of Nicholasville..A real waste of good air..
Thank God his wife found a man to move the children to sefety in another state away from this abuser.He will tell people that he raised his children but he didn't. Has not seen them since they were 3 and 4 years old. What a shame,He is a loser. H e is still attempting to pay a little support here and ther to try to stay out of jail. That little bit of $60 dollars a month is nothing he spends that on drinks for his whores at the bars. I heard he has another child that the mother is letting someone else raise to keep her safe from him.What a shame.I pray that the children are doing well and are healthy and that the mother has done a great job raising them. According to Doug everything in life is someone elses fault he never takes the blame for anything in his loser life.
he is a punk loser

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2014
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God his wife found a man to move the children to sefety in another state away from this abuser.He will tell people that he raised his children but he didn't. Has not seen them since they were 3 and 4 years old. What a shame,He is a loser. H e is still attempting to pay a little support here and ther to try to stay out of jail. That little bit of $60 dollars a month is nothing he spends that on drinks for his whores at the bars. I heard he has another child that the mother is letting someone else raise to keep her safe from him.What a shame.I pray that the children are doing well and are healthy and that the mother has done a great job raising them. According to Doug everything in life is someone elses fault he never takes the blame for anything in his loser life.
How come this low-life isn't in prison.
Shame

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2014
he is a punk loser wrote:
<quoted text>How come this low-life isn't in prison.
Damn Donna Whitaker after all these years you're still obsessed with Doug? For crying out loud leave the man alone! You and your daughter have done far worse things than Doug has or will ever do! He doesn't bother anybody, he takes care of himself give it a rest already it's almost 2015 for Christ's sake!
kool-aid

Madison, TN

#14 Dec 17, 2014
Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Donna Whitaker after all these years you're still obsessed with Doug? For crying out loud leave the man alone! You and your daughter have done far worse things than Doug has or will ever do! He doesn't bother anybody, he takes care of himself give it a rest already it's almost 2015 for Christ's sake!
well I'm not this donna and he kept my lawn mower and karma got his butt he cut his foot up with it. God works in mysterious ways! And that family is trouble, all but one and god rest his soul they used and abused him when he was here with us.
some people

London, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2014
Donna & Emily will never grow up. The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree...and still dragging cousin/niece "Shelia'a" name into all their drama.. what a family of psychos....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christina joseph (Aug '12) 9 min CrissyWingardIsAS... 5
Kayla "The Homewrecker" Barnett 11 min CrissyWingardIsAS... 9
Out with what charges????Michael Kunick 1 hr Collarpop 1
lindsey bonds 2 hr poorthing 6
Brian Brewster 2 hr Need 1
Lorrie Weiland 3 hr The truth coming ... 1
attorneys (Jun '10) 4 hr just say no 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages