London, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2009
is he a good guy met him last night

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Sep 16, 2009
wondering wrote:
lol so did he hit on you? Does he wanna get into your pants or what lady?

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Sep 16, 2009
lol and you shouldnt have made a thread unless you wanted to see him bashed lol! Watch I can predict if people know him that come here posters are gonna be like "He is a Useless loser also he is a pill addict , jer*off, dead beat father, thief, liar and he sucks at life" lol people LOVE degrading others on topix!
jen nich

Versailles, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2009
Ive known kevin for a while, hes a really good man.
hmm

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2009
not a bad guy.
wondering

London, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2009
oh ok well i guess this was a shot in the dark to find out about him
Myturn4ever

Carrollton, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2009
wondering wrote:
Who are you? where did you meet him?
tadoodle

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2009
kevin is i really sincere guy hes awesome..who r u?
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2010
just a chick i think i might be to young for him how old is he does anyone know
sure do

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2010
wondering wrote:
just a chick i think i might be to young fo r him how old is he does anyone know
hes my brother and yes hes a great a guy, as you can tell on here he has not been bashed, he is single at this time, kinda dating but no one serious... so who r u...
fly

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2010
did he close his fruit store? or r we talkin bout same guy? i noticed it was all gone not like normal seasonal gone but gone gone? just curious and he seemed like a doll to me.
Queen of mple-st

Brea, CA

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Yeah the fruit store between his legs is closed :(
redneck

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2010
listen here I know Kevin Gilliam and he isnt like some of these he wh*res around here so if i were you i would leave him alone and f*cking find some one else to talk about dont u have anything else better to do than sit and talk about some one that hasnt done any thing to you so go and f**k your self and find a he wh*re to talk about and it is right his fruit is closed between his legs that means you aint getting it bi*ch
Myturn4ever

Carrollton, TX

#14 Jan 26, 2010
well the Kevin A Gilliam I know is originally from Philly, lives in the Dallas area and is a black male....and 51 years young. Not sure if we are talking about the same man - as it is a common name, .....
kevg

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2010
fly wrote:
did he close his fruit store? or r we talkin bout same guy? i noticed it was all gone not like normal seasonal gone but gone gone? just curious and he seemed like a doll to me.
this is kevin yes my store is closed the road dept bought us out. We will reopen in the spring somewhere not sure yet where. Im 35 dont know who u are wondering.As for being a good guy i sure try.
fly

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2010
i went to school with you and was friends w/ april off and on,my sis worked with your older sis married to a cop at the time(your sis) at least im thinkin she was your sis. Def. post it up where you will be i like to have a look once in awhile,at the fruit of course!LOL* wink wink*
tkaj23

Corbin, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2010
Well i don't really know him, know of him and his family they are Good People, Very nice guy! Hope you have a good wkend at the LCFM if you all can make it in!
foyu

Versailles, KY

#18 Feb 7, 2010
i like him very good guy do anything for you.
i think he is cute but very shy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
austin rogers 2 hr boo 1
Fayette incoming Tina! 3 hr Later 3
Meagan and Johnathan Elam swingers 3 hr Later 6
hungry family 5 hr Wondering 2
do tell 5 hr here 7
Steven Smith (Jul '14) 6 hr justiceisnotbeing... 6
mclane girls 6 hr fan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages