Next Last
haha

Sarasota, FL

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Why's everyone hate on this girl? Leave her alone
lmao

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2012
wow she was 12 when dakota SNUCK UP ON HER nd that was her first fight ! chealsea would deflee stomp yur face now ! i saw her smash a bunch of hoes
lmao

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
i was there ! she went to fight destiny huff and dakota snuck the fck up so get yur sht straight !
get a Life

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2012
So someones Jealous.. I the persons posting that stuff wishes they had a Life other than trashing people.. If you had a Life you would'nt be on here.. Go to school and a job and you might be Proud of Yourself
get a Life

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
People grow up and have a adult LIFE.. You know that old saying Life goes on and Do Positive Things in your Life and not relive the Past but seems like thats all you have got to do
Judge

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
This is just a reminder that bullying is against the law and the comments on here fall under the statute of cyber bullying.
fat azz

Versailles, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Judge wrote:
This is just a reminder that bullying is against the law and the comments on here fall under the statute of cyber bullying.
Who's this judge judy
Judge

United States

#13 Sep 29, 2012
fat azz wrote:
<quoted text>Who's this judge judy
Law officials and court officials monitor this website all the time.
lmao

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2012
wrong again! the time she was called to the park by "friends" to hang out she got there and 3 black b!tches jumped her!
coward

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Sep 29, 2012
lmao wrote:
wrong again! the time she was called to the park by "friends" to hang out she got there and 3 black b!tches jumped her!
So just one of them could not do it? It took 3 against her?!? Wow that says something ... Those three are just cowards and pretty damn pathetic!!!
really

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Lol wrote:
None of this is cyber bullying thank u very much.
An na yal needa quit makin sh¡T up there wasnt a single black person there at the time so stfu man, that fat hoe got her face literally stomped on the pavement by dakota millers foot! I was foreal thinking she was gonna die! She was abt to roll her fat as s down the hill at lake mingo where those steps are. Smh what a crazy day that was.
So I guess that makes Dakota a big person huh?? Boy she's gonna be something one day.....a prisoner!!! I am sure she will fit in just fine there. Way to make her momma and daddy proud!! Sad....sad....sad.....
jenny

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2012
chelsea made another video last night of her on her knee's!!! doing what she does best. what her momma taught her...lmao
HAHA

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2012
^^^hilarious!! xD
Sammy

United States

#21 Oct 2, 2012
What Chelsea y'all talking bout? The car lot Chelsea with all the pancake mix on her face and died black hair?
real

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Ya talk about others being pathetic...you're the one going out of your way to talk trash against someone anonymously.
really

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Oct 2, 2012
real wrote:
Ya talk about others being pathetic...you're the one going out of your way to talk trash against someone anonymously.
It just shows how insecure people are and how immature they are to have to talk about others.
the truth

Evansville, IN

#26 Oct 7, 2012
i was there with chel when she got the call to go to lake mingo and she KNEW she was goin to fight thats why she asked me to come with her.dakota had all her lil tag alongs n chel went down there basically alone cause she knew i couldnt legally hit someone under age.that took balls exspecially for her first fight.oh n jus so were clear.dakota wasnt stomin her head into the ground....actually dakota had chel by her head bangin her head into the concrete.im sorry but it was funny shit when dakota was ready to stop fighting...she still had chel by the hair n on the ground and she asked her if she was still a whore.....bahahahah chel said fuck u yeah ur still a fuckin whore!yeah its tru i thought chel was gonna get hurt so i jus broke the shit up.aint seen her fight since then but i bet shes beast now....cuz all these lil girls wont grow up n wanna keep talkin shit...she proly done been into ito it with half the girls in town already.poor girl been gettin messed wit since shes been like 10 jus leave the poor girl alone n remember u have no idea whats shes had to go thru
she a lose trik

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Oct 7, 2012
b*tch cald cops on 2 loserz said dey raped her u cant rape da willin now she n truble 4 it
bitches

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Oct 13, 2012
i know chelsea. she's always honest with me. always has been. i got a place for her in my heart.
East soccer

United States

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Which Chelsea? West one that's in love with Dalton Dunn ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried to get an H&R Block tax refund... (Dec '12) 2 hr Happycamoer 159
brandon wilburn (Jun '16) 6 hr Sad times 22
All Gods Children (Oct '14) 6 hr Tory 49
uh oh 7 hr lawdy 1
Which is the easiest girl in nich to screw 8 hr Freddy 9
Cops at kfc 8 hr Confused 3
Ashley Corman (May '09) 9 hr Yepyep 9

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages