Salvation Army Angel Tree
It is what it is

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I've got a strange question, has anyone ever used this organization before? I don't want to seem like a bum or trash because I am not, my husband works, very hard, and I am in school. Unfortunately, my husband has just returned to full time work after losing his job of 20+ years, right after losing his job and I do mean right after, we found out we were expecting our second child. It was a rough go while he was out of work and I couldn't work because of maternity leave. Nonetheles, that's all behind us now, he's back to work and I am in the process of bettering myself! Unfortunately right now, between paying for school, my daughters school, his commute to work, and daycare for my infant while I am in school as well as normal bills we are beyond tapped as far as money concerns. Someone encouraged us to sign up for the Angel tree, so I sucked up every bit of pride I had and went in there and asked for help...(hangs head in shame) Well, its less then two weeks until Christmas and I haven't heard anything from them, I don't want to call because I don't want them to think I am being pushy, Im just sort of concerned because without this, I am really unsure what we will do. I'd prefer no snide comments, my family isn't trash by any means, we don't recieve assistance, everything comes out of our pocket 100%. We've made every cutback possible, the only reason I have access to the internet right now is because Im babysitting a neighbors child for some extra money so my daughter can have lunch money the rest of week. Anyways, if anyone has any idea Id really appreciate some feedback! Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas :)

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I wish I could give you some information on this, but I havent dealt with that.. I would just call them nd find out. I hope you nd family have a very merry christmas, nd god bless you all =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petie taylor 2 min Damien Lee 3
Britany joy Trusty (genital warts) 1 hr Wait what 19
Welfare herion heads 2 hr Jsayin 7
Has anyone tried to get an H&R Block tax refund... (Dec '12) 4 hr hmm 151
amy thacker trash 4 hr lol 3
Joshua buckler in jail 5 hr Stayci and roast ... 10
Defeat partisan Russ Meyer 6 hr yep 15

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance