a message to drug dealers u will get ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
someone new

Louisville, KY

#43 Feb 27, 2010
u all are just fin retarted leave that shyt to cops and whats the point of everyone writin on here bout what happens... duhh we already know and its our choice to do what we wnt even if its against the law thats our prob and we will do the time for it so stop worrying about everyone else and get ur own shyt straight i bet everyone that has wrote on this has done a drug in there life yea its just a high and point less but peps get hooked and its hard to get off... so u do u and we will do us... get over it.. if there aint drug dealers then it wouldnt be a community.. look around not eveyone is a good guy fuc* good guys and cops... not everyone gets caught...
GarradChic

Demotte, IN

#44 Mar 2, 2010
Mindy wrote:
Lets not name dealers lets name narcs shall we?
We shall, Sara Kirby!
drugs are bad

United States

#45 Mar 6, 2010
some drugs dealers should go to jail but not all not all drugs can hurt you apparently you guys havnt smoked weed if everbody smoked weed this world would be so much more peaceful and they should lay off the acid an x dealers haha and you all should get a life drop it nothing goin to change and take a couple hits of acid and spin some glow sticks it will blow your mind haha peace&love

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#47 Mar 6, 2010
drugs are bad wrote:
some drugs dealers should go to jail but not all not all drugs can hurt you apparently you guys havnt smoked weed if everbody smoked weed this world would be so much more peaceful and they should lay off the acid an x dealers haha and you all should get a life drop it nothing goin to change and take a couple hits of acid and spin some glow sticks it will blow your mind haha peace&love
If weed were legal I would probably smoke it every single day of my life. The world would be a much more peaceful place. I still don't understand why they just won't legalize it. Oh well, until then I guess I'll just have to deal with not smoking it...:(
so sad

Henderson, KY

#48 Mar 6, 2010
Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but you would be suprised at how many people do name names on here.
parents give their kids drugs and alcohol so they won't have to deal with them,,, they are usually deadbeat losers too. I even know some losers in Nicholasville who let their children and their friends be their DD's......sad, having a kid drive your drugged up, drunk butt to the Corner or any other bar.
parent

Louisville, KY

#49 Mar 7, 2010
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
parents give their kids drugs and alcohol so they won't have to deal with them,,, they are usually deadbeat losers too. I even know some losers in Nicholasville who let their children and their friends be their DD's......sad, having a kid drive your drugged up, drunk butt to the Corner or any other bar.
those parents need to be hung by there neck and beat with a broom stick
lex

Louisville, KY

#50 Sep 18, 2010
you said it
eeewwww

Russell, KY

#51 Sep 18, 2010
payem wrote:
mexicans n edgewood plaza sell out of thier resturant. The police play hush hush cuz they get paid by the mexicans.
The green mexican place?
iknow

Huntington, IN

#52 Sep 19, 2010
GarradChic wrote:
<quoted text>We shall, Sara Kirby!
You are stupid! Get a life loser! I bet I know who YOU are.. JH? Oh and thats not how you spell her name.
Tiffany

Lexington, KY

#53 Sep 19, 2010
RichieRoxi wrote:
WHOOP WHOOP I think you should take a stand against the pill problem! Pills are so horrible man. Especially OxyContin/Roxicodone/Perc 30's. The kids start out taking a half a pill or one pills and they get high as a kite! Itching themselves, Falling asleep mid sentince, smiling for no reason! Before they know it they are doing them everyday. Than they keep that up and they dealer runs out one day and they get REALLY sick and they dont know why at first (Their first withdrawal) but than when they take a pill they feel better so they wil figure it out. Eventually it will be a cycle of using and running out and getting VERY SICK throwing up, crapping liquid poo, unable to sleep or feel pleasure or happiness. Pill addiction sucks!
What's wrong with smiling for no reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
austin raleigh (Nov '09) 33 min BEIN TRU 19
Jake Warren 1 hr WetBarbie2356 4
Mr M Tudor and his Wife 6 hr absolutely 10
Gangs in nicholasville 7 hr DUH 22
Lindsey Bonds 9 hr Garrard 2
Who died in grinder this morn 9 hr Kari 2
Nichole Thomas 10 hr Info 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance