wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2012
What is really going on with this program? No lies. Just true stories. You can make a difference if you stand up for your right's. Speak up and tell the truth about how you are treated. Band together and speak out. Don't be bullied. No one is perfect and a lot of you fail, but you don't deserve to be railroaded to make room for others. Stand up for yourself and your fellow members who are being done wrong.
never

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2012
These people aren't being.railroaded they just can't follow rules
wondering

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Even so. Do you think they should be talked to like dogs, and stuff made up to make them seem worse than they are? I don't think that this program is being ran as it should be. I don't expect it to be easy, and it should not be, but something is not right.
sincere

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2012
this is so true and the KAPS office too they are just a money scam....they both and the jail need heavy investigation.........
WOW

Sherwood, OH

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Can't stand the TIME,
DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!!!
sincere

Dayton, OH

#6 Apr 6, 2012
the sad thing is those in there in fact did do a crime , but there are many that have done many crimes go, getout and go back, ge tout and keep going while there are some setting there for 1 crime and do more time than those who keep doing the same stuff over and over and are worse crimes than those setting there...
bbb

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
i did drug court and never got in trouble, because you have to follow the rules, that your giving. if you dont like go sit back in jail
Already know

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2012
It's tough and many can't do drug court. They may as well say just go ahead and put me back in jail. It's all about money anyway, it's not about helping the people. There ain't no helping them anyway, may as well take their money, They beg steal and borrow it all anyway cause most of them can't hold a job. Who feels like going to work when they're pill sick? They have to go round up some money and get their fix and then do it all over again and again. It's really a mental problem. I wish we could do something about the prescription drug abuse around here. It's ridiculous! all that medication should be given by home health care or something! people shouldn't be given medication so strong that they can't feel ANY pain. IF it's chronic pain, home health should used and if it's a tooth pulled or something temporary well, guess what it's going to hurt for a few days, hell fire you ain't going to die from a little pain for a few days or a week.
Already know

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Just like that old saying, "it's too far from your heart to kill you."
What a Conversation

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I think you all are taking the drug court wrong. You're talking about a program that helps people get off the drugs they use to keep them out of trouble. Trouble as in being in jail, losing kids, and so on. When they take the time to really help people who's in need of this program, I have much respect for them. I couldn't imagine taking time like that to help people in this situation. I've seen people come from those programs and start things all over with their families. Does it work for everyone, I don't know. But, for the ones who have better themselves in this program should consider it a blessing to be taking away from something life threatining.
jjjjjjjjj

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2012
I think that the program is very helpful, but only to those who want the help. Sometimes people get in trouble and they just want an easy way out and have no desire to change their lives. These people are going to be the ones who try to play games and end up failing. The ones who have lost everything and are ready to have their lives back will benefit. If this program only saves a few then it is worth it.
fact

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Sep 2, 2012
What a Conversation wrote:
I think you all are taking the drug court wrong. You're talking about a program that helps people get off the drugs they use to keep them out of trouble. Trouble as in being in jail, losing kids, and so on. When they take the time to really help people who's in need of this program, I have much respect for them. I couldn't imagine taking time like that to help people in this situation. I've seen people come from those programs and start things all over with their families. Does it work for everyone, I don't know. But, for the ones who have better themselves in this program should consider it a blessing to be taking away from something life threatining.
no it doesnt work for everyone, there are those who never get a curfew check and all are doing synthetic stuff from the head shops in lex. that they know they cant test for. drug court workers need to do more about checking on these things.wasting tax payers money putting these people in here and not checking on them. start checking all on curfews and test for everything, druggies are out smarting the workers.
button pusher

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Sep 2, 2012
the ones who go to court and walk free are known as cheese eaters.2146

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this you? 4 hr Faleshia Covey 3
Homewrecking women (Jan '12) 4 hr come on 13
Stephanie Brewer fake buisness aka drug dealer 4 hr helllllyeaaaah 8
brian hummel 8 hr Youmustbealoser 5
Where to hang out in Nicholasville 10 hr Want to get out 1
angie shultz (Apr '09) 11 hr helllllyeaaaah 25
Whitney butcher 12 hr i know 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages