First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just asking

Macon, GA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Does anyone knoe Isaih Powell? nickname is lildaddy. is he married? have kids? where is he at now?

Since: Dec 10

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
i know him, i dont know if he is or if he has kids and he may be in nicholasville still. I should really know more about him, after all he is my cousin
yeah

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Not sure if he's married, but his ol'lady is pregnant.
just asking

Hazard, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
yeah wrote:
Not sure if he's married, but his ol'lady is pre
gnant.
I think they are broke up and he is with a 16 year old. I thought he had another child or 2 but not real sure myself.
yup

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2012
yea he is wit a 16 year old and got her knowcked up an married her.
tru dat

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
yea he be wit a 16 who be givin it away when he gone 2 work. he name emily, jus holla at her an she take care of u
Fred

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2012
He's got a biggin, came a lot
DaT gIrL

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
How many babies does Lil Daddy gotz nowadays??
Emily

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
He has one child on the way by his ex.We are not married. And I also am at work at Wendys while he is at work. not "giving it away"
MCHS

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2012
u have cheated on every guy u been with. U dont care about him. he jus a rebound. he about to find out abou ur lil past. wont be around much longer.
Emily

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2012
MCHS wrote:
u have cheated on every guy u been with. U dont care about him. he jus a rebound. he about to find out abou ur lil past. wont be around much longer.
I do care about him, and he knows about my past.
really

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
if u really care abut him, u wudnt be banging guys behind his back. also he know abut ur 2 abortions
Real Talk

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
You had two abortions? you didnt Lose those babies? you been lying to him and the world what a little homewrecking slut...you have been a cheater since the beginning. once a cheater always a cheater both of yah are good for each other cause you both, lie, cheat, and turn your back on your own childern apparently. Heard he aint being to true to you either and been talkin to his "EXS" he knocked up plus a couple of the ladies he works at Loves with. That's RIGHT yo yah maybe banging guys behind his back but he is banging them Nicholasville sluts and them Hoez at Loves EM'z!
Emily

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
I have NEVER had an abortion its against my beliefs and I dont see how anybody could purposfully kill a child. and no Brittany nobody had turned their backs on their children. I have not and will not cheat on him. We read our vows to each other now we are stickin to them.
to funny

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
yea right u cheated on evry guy u been wit. jus give it time an ull cheat again. hell u prob cheatin rite now
Real Talk

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Emily wrote:
I have NEVER had an abortion its against my beliefs and I dont see how anybody could purposfully kill a child. and no Brittany nobody had turned their backs on their children. I have not and will not cheat on him. We read our vows to each other now we are stickin to them.
Just going to get this out there But I DON'T know Who yo are calling Brittany cause that's not my name Nor I know a Brittany that is incontact with Isaiah. I know Isaiah from Nicholasville and I know for a fact he has more than one child and I know for a fact he turned and ran when it turned out he was havin 2 gurls. But yo want to believe lies that he is telling yo good flippin Luck on that one cause I dated him and I know he will NEVER change and Noone girl is going to keep him happy he likes sex way too much and is a HUGE flirt maybe yo need to get yourself together there hon and look at life and the BIG picture before he knocks yo up and leaves like he done the other 3 gurls!
curious

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Isaiah a player...lol
save me

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Yes curious he is! I personally know him from partying wit him I don't think he'll ever change!!!
Same ole you

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
????
wow

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
yea emily is cheatin on isaiah wit his co workers. an she be on a bdsm datin site also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Examples of Integrity 31 min Keeping it Real f... 4
Snitching nicholasville friends out 1 hr Better ToKnow 4
How did Donnie Tuttle Die??? 1 hr Amzing 53
Giovanniís pizza 1 hr Polinski 3
Who's Who in Nicholasville 1 hr Unbelievable 8
Deadbeat moms 2 hr Angry 11
Red 5 hr what 19

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance