First Prev
of 4
Next Last
who

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Anyone know him? what are your thoughts? and whos he with now days?
who knew

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2009
mmm wow, for one hes with tara and for two he may have been in a bad spot or two but josh has ALWAYS been a good person to me. He takes care of his son (loves him to death). So i really dont know what people can say about josh, hes really tryin and hes doing a damn good job turning his life around...ive know him since i was like 13, hes a great guy and he is super fun.
yep

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Apr 7, 2009
I know Josh. He's in Nicholasville, engaged to be married in September to Tera Rae. Pretty good guy!
maybe

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
ahh...well that good. Im glad to hear hes doing well.
first impression

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
The first time I met josh he said "do you know what today is?" and I was in 6th grade I said no, he said "FREEBALL FRIDAY!" and dropped his pants in the middle of the hallway, I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee my pants! Josh I used to hand out wit u and mon. still datn the same guy I was back then! If you read this,_____ticky taffy, and brainy love and miss you sooo much! Saw Jbird the other day WOW how big is he? I couldn't believe it! U should call ur old friend, I think he would be REALLY happy to see ya!
mike

Toccoa, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2009
well for one i do not know what u see in him.he is not cool at all. he is a prick and there will be problems with us one day.....i dont like him
First Impression

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2009
mike wrote:
well for one i do not know what u see in him.he is not cool at all. he is a prick and there will be problems with us one day.....i dont like him
Uhh yes Josh is cool. Him and my fiance have been friends for so long. U need to understand he went thru some hard times, had a baby at a young age, and is just now beginning to grow up. So let him grow up. Im so proud of you josh, u do what u do boy. I am glad that u and monica got out of the abusive realationship, I love her too, but it wasnt meant to be! Raise Jay to be the man he is meant to be, becuz he WILL do big things, he has his daddies personality! haha! Just please mike dont hold the past against someone, josh even tried to pick a fight wit my man at one point, but he was in a rough point in his life. If u truly kno josh, u cant help but love his high yeller butt! haha!

<3 ya! Brainy, and _____ ticky taffy!
mmmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2009
josh is a good guy, hes always been on the crazy side (not mentally I mean fun wise) he dont take not crap so if thats what you call a prick then thats your busniess. but i mean wouldnt that make you a prick if you are on here bashing him and wont put your real name?
lil mama

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2009
josh miller is amazeing i love him and always will he was my first true love he is a damn good daddy and to all u bitchs hatin on him its because u cant get it like him love ya milla for life hope ur happy in life these days

Since: Nov 08

Nicholasville, ky

#10 Apr 8, 2009
i have known josh since i was like 2 ok josh is a good guy..always has been

Since: Jan 09

Nicholasville

#11 Apr 8, 2009
I played pee wee football with the guy, i've always liked him!
first impression

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2009
mmmm wrote:
josh is a good guy, hes always been on the crazy side (not mentally I mean fun wise) he dont take not crap so if thats what you call a prick then thats your busniess. but i mean wouldnt that make you a prick if you are on here bashing him and wont put your real name?
Is this my friend, I talked to u today on the telephone bout some DRAMA????? I have a feeling it is! U kno who this is......MOOOOOOO!
mmmmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2009
actually no sweety, i dont believe I know you.
first impression

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2009
aighty! Thought u were someone else! Thanks anyhow, sry bout the mistake!
mmmm

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2009
haha its ok, promise wont bite you head off...
what eve bitches

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2009
man when did those 2 get engaged i've known him for a while hes one of muy good friends i love him to death hes so funny him nd muy boyfriend talk all the time
real

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jun 6, 2009
Yeah I know Josh too.. that's my dog. He's a good person and funny as hell too. He's had his share of going through some hard and bad times just like anyone else. I think he's great and wish him and his fiance the best and his son is adorable!!
actually not

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2009
what eve bitches wrote:
man when did those 2 get engaged i've known him for a while hes one of muy good friends i love him to death hes so funny him nd muy boyfriend talk all the time
tera and josh have gone their seperate ways, therefore they are not engaged anymore. which i personally think is a good thing.
b_m ya diggz

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2009
lol josh is cool in mah book and we have a 5 yr old son. we werent good together but we make great friends! im happy and i hope u are too. and to BRAINY...TICKY TAVY...&& MOOO...josh knows my # so get it from him or from nana. i called TICKYS momma n gave her the number last weekend
i love all yawl x0x0
Haha

Sunnyvale, CA

#21 Jun 8, 2009
I know ya'll remember the dinosuar. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Carter graduated in 2000 (Jul '09) 53 min Anonymous 12
Marion Brown (Mar '13) 57 min never gonna change 36
Paige Webb. 1 hr spelling bee 2
Donnie johnson out of jail again (Aug '15) 1 hr Brother 23
We're all these wild woman in nich at $ 2 hr hastopay4fun 2
Misty parker 2 hr Secret 11
Just moved to Nich were all the woman Wana trade? 3 hr spelling bee 4

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance