marlena murphy's friend, tammy whitaker!

marlena murphy's friend, tammy whitaker!

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get it right

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2010
so what's up with her? she shootin up too or just blowin 30's?
a real friend

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
everyone needs to mind their own business and quit worrying about what someone else is doing. How do you all no she is shooting anything or snorting anything the only way you would know is if you are doing it with her so mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!
kiddie cottage day care

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2010
tammy works at kiddie cottage day care here in nicholasville. she has been caught making drug deals when she has had the children on field trips to the bowling alley. for some reason she was hired back. this pill head works with children for a living. it is everyones business about what she is snorting so someone needs to prove this to someone who can do something about it. not only is tammy a pill head, she also screams, and is abusive to the children. she has been turned in many times, but she is still there.
lynn

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2010
look ppl need to look in there own closet before opening someone elses.tammy is a very good person and she loves those kids up there. and if thats the case then why is she still there after 9 years. u need to stop and think about that. but i guess thats just nicholasville...always got to have something or someone to talk about.ppl need to live there own life and quit tryin to mess up everyone elses .
ha ha ha ha ha ha

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2010
her and her boyfriend snorts the hell out of pills.
think not

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
tammy dose not live with marlena murphy so leave marlena out of it .she is clean you want to see drug test!!!!!!
carla

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2010
First off all of you need to mind your own buisness Tammy has been at Kiddie Kottage for alomest 10 years and the only time she left there was when she quit!!!!! and you better believe if she was caught doing drug deals there or anywhere for that fact Mrs.Mary would have fired her on the spot! Tammy has passed MANY MANY drug test for Mrs. Mary. I have witnessed parents walk into the center and request for their child to be in Tammy's class! The children love Tammy and nine chances out of ten the noisey B*tch who posted this BS is a jealous ass teacher who wishes they had half the teaching skills tammy does!(you know who you are) i have known tammy for 5 years and I have never seen Tammy be mean or rude to a child. she shows those children the structure (in many cases) that they lack at home! if you can prove the bullsh*t you are writing them do it, but until then have the common respect to keep your mouth shut! You all are no longer just messing with her personal life you are putting here reputation as a teacher on the line which she has worked VERY hard for. She is a excellent mother, friend and teacher saying shit like that is a little too far!!!
WOW

Henderson, KY

#8 Apr 12, 2010
marlena and tammy are both bumb bitches who will never be clean and i know that for a fact. lie to whoever but im not stupid and as far as her working there for many years shes probably screwing someone to get by
goodguy

Macon, GA

#9 Apr 12, 2010
hmmmmm
ha ha

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2010
Marlena and Tammy do not live together so you guys need to keep marlena out ya mouth
Ronnie

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2010
i think people need 2 research stuff b4 they run their mouth about people. she has never shot up or anything like that shes never done drug deals at no bowling alley or nowhere else! she loves those kids at kiddie kottage. but if all that was true somebody must have been there?? they gave her a bunch of drug test she passed all of them.. haha. who would she be screwin at the daycare?? its all women dumbasses...... thank u and have a nice day love ya lots, Ronnie and Tammy
Whatever

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2011
carla wrote:
First off all of you need to mind your own buisness Tammy has been at Kiddie Kottage for alomest 10 years and the only time she left there was when she quit!!!!! and you better believe if she was caught doing drug deals there or anywhere for that fact Mrs.Mary would have fired her on the spot! Tammy has passed MANY MANY drug test for Mrs. Mary. I have witnessed parents walk into the center and request for their child to be in Tammy's class! The children love Tammy and nine chances out of ten the noisey B*tch who posted this BS is a jealous ass teacher who wishes they had half the teaching skills tammy does!(you know who you are) i have known tammy for 5 years and I have never seen Tammy be mean or rude to a child. she shows those children the structure (in many cases) that they lack at home! if you can prove the bullsh*t you are writing them do it, but until then have the common respect to keep your mouth shut! You all are no longer just messing with her personal life you are putting here reputation as a teacher on the line which she has worked VERY hard for. She is a excellent mother, friend and teacher saying shit like that is a little too far!!!
Carla only reason your taking up for her is because you do the drugs with her. Tammy is eat up with drugs. She passes the drug tests cause she knows what to do to pass them. The daycare hasn't given her a suprise drug test. She has no good reputation as nothing. Only reputation she has is being a druggie.
She is worthless.
Just Wondering

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2011
i thank people should leave Ronnie out of it , don't be running your mouth about him,Tammy was on drugs way worse than he was
Ted Williams

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2011
yeah she has roast beef between her legs. She works at abrys she sits on the counter naked and they slice the roast beef from between her legs.

You know you love it!
I Know

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Tammy will get caught someday, and the people will see her as she is. I can't wait.Who ever her boyfriend is, i hope he can keep her in here drugs.
Yea

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2011
She will get caught all the ppl she runnin with are gettin caught....I doubt anyone can keep up with her in drugs she's a class all her own. And I would never say anything about Ronnie he was a good guy who was with the wrong ppl. That b#tch Tammy didn't deserve him,she could care less he is gone. God bless him
I Know

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2011
She sure has showed how much she loved him, she is with somebody else , i just wonder how long he will last.I guess for as long as he can get pills for her.
I Know

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2011
Tammy loves her drugs more than her kids or anything else. I'm just watching and waiting for her to go down and it will happen.
I Know

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2011
Tammy is no good, she needs her kids taken away from her.She would do anything for drugs. I have never liked her. She is a sneaking no good person, if you want to think of her as a human. I hope she gets something AJAX won't wash off.
scuse me

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2011
first and for most tammy isnt a druggie nor does she shoot any dang thing in her body, you guys are stupid, i have seen tammy be given drug test and passes them on the spot so dont go there with that crap and another what went on between her and ronnie was their business, no one elses and maybe she is talkin to someone else well thats her businss too she just needs someone to talk to and help her and them kids threw this shit, just jump of her back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al's Auto Repair 400 North Main Street 12 min Damien Lee 4
Gangs in nicholasville 45 min The Boss 21
Need info 1 hr Info 2
Al's Car Repair (Apr '14) 1 hr Whitney 17
Where is Falicia duncan hiding at 2 hr Marsha 10
Donnie johnson out of jail again (Aug '15) 3 hr Hmmm 12
Steve Keltner (Aug '13) 4 hr flea kit 3

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance