review: nails pro/brannon crossing

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

Nail Lady

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
This used to be a great place to go and get your nails done. I was a regular client of JACK'S and when I went in on Saturday, asking for Jack, the woman there told me "OH, HE GONE. HIS WIFE PREGNANT AND HE WENT BACK TO CAMBODIA." Well, I HAD to have a new set of nails put on and I TRUSTED that they knew what they were doing. The older guy who started to work on me.....tried to use nail tips that were WAY TOO WIDE and I called him on it. I have very small nail beds and I could quickly tell he was not listening to me.

He cut the nails WAY TOO SHORT and as I looked at them closer, they were ALL pointing UP instead of like the natural curve that one's nails make, so I told him to STOP, just remove what he had done, as I could see this was going to get worse before it got better.

THEN, I remembered that I had JACK'S CELL NUMBER in my wallet, so I called it and GUESS WHAT???? HE ANSWERED!!! He is not at ALL in Cambodia but at SPA NAILS up near Michael's in LEXINGTON.

SOOOOOOOO, if you are a current or former client of Jack's at Nails Pro next to goodwill in Brannon Crossing, STOP GOING THERE and go see Jack in Lexington.
Amanda

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I'd love to see his work, can you send a photo?
Alt.id69@gmail.com
Thanks!
-Amanda
red rocket

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Is this the Jack that is opening Jack Nails in nicholasville?
Nail Lady wrote:
This used to be a great place to go and get your nails done. I was a regular client of JACK'S and when I went in on Saturday, asking for Jack, the woman there told me "OH, HE GONE. HIS WIFE PREGNANT AND HE WENT BACK TO CAMBODIA." Well, I HAD to have a new set of nails put on and I TRUSTED that they knew what they were doing. The older guy who started to work on me.....tried to use nail tips that were WAY TOO WIDE and I called him on it. I have very small nail beds and I could quickly tell he was not listening to me.
He cut the nails WAY TOO SHORT and as I looked at them closer, they were ALL pointing UP instead of like the natural curve that one's nails make, so I told him to STOP, just remove what he had done, as I could see this was going to get worse before it got better.
THEN, I remembered that I had JACK'S CELL NUMBER in my wallet, so I called it and GUESS WHAT???? HE ANSWERED!!! He is not at ALL in Cambodia but at SPA NAILS up near Michael's in LEXINGTON.
SOOOOOOOO, if you are a current or former client of Jack's at Nails Pro next to goodwill in Brannon Crossing, STOP GOING THERE and go see Jack in Lexington.
CurrentJackCusto mer

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Yes That True,He opened Jack Nails @ Nicholasville Road ( IN Front of Sam's Club and Kohl's ), if you guy want to see him ,you can go there and now Jack Nails Grand opening have 20% Off .
YEAH

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Thank God Jack has opened his own place. I went to where he used to work and they lied. said he went back to cambodia. they need to be shut down. HORRAY for Jack. Will make an appt for next week. YEAH!!!!!!
concerned

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
CurrentJackCustomer wrote:
Yes That True,He opened Jack Nails @ Nicholasville Road ( IN Front of Sam's Club and Kohl's ), if you guy want to see him ,you can go there and now Jack Nails Grand opening have 20% Off .
How much are manis pedis
wheeee

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
go in and find out. cleanest and friendliest nail salon in town. high class too.
CurrentJackCusto mer

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
red rocket wrote:
Is this the Jack that is opening Jack Nails in nicholasville?
<quoted text>
YES! Jack opened his own salon in front of Khols next to Jimmy Johns in Nicholasville. I will follow Jack wherever he goes....he does great work! The salon in Brannon...Pro Nails, also lied to me.
Melissa
also jacks customer

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
we should spread the word about pronails. everyone should boycott them. not nice to lie to someone. not nice at all. they could just have said he is no longer here and not told where he went. no respect for them. hope they close down. if i could, i would pass out cards for jack to every person who goes in to pronails. not nice to lie. not nice at all.
Happy Jack Customer

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
I had a similar negative experience at nails pro in brannon crossing - was THRILLED to re-connect with Jack at his new place: Jack Nails near Starbucks in Nicholasville. Check them out!
happy happy

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
so glad jack is back. I will go see him later on this week, as he is the BEST in Nicholasville. Can hardly wait to vote for him this year as BEST NAIL SALON IN NICHOLASVILLE. will put m nails out of business, as well as those 2 crappy places in brannon crossing. they both need to be shut down as their nail people dont know what they are doing.
Jack is the Best

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2013
I have been going to Jack for over a year. He is a perfectionist when it comes to nails.(and I am as picky as they come) SO SO GLAD I found him after he left Nail Pro in Brannon Crossing. Ladies (and men) you will love him. He is customer service oriented and we need to support him in his new business. JACKS NAILS in front of SAM"S CLUB on Nicholasville Road, Next to CiCi's pizza and Jimmy John's. You will not be disappointed and your nails will look beautiful.
Thanks Jack for a job always well done!
Happy Jack Customer

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
NAILS PRO on BRANNON CROSSING is an awful salon in Kentucky,the owner (a skinny girl) is a big Liar. Closed down Immediately xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Susan and Em

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
We went to Jack's last night, not knowing any of this had happened. We were very pleased. My daughter loves her acrylics and I love my gel nails. Great wax treatment and hand massage. We were both super happy with what we got.
good customer

Berea, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Did nails pro close? I hope so, as they are nasty and lied about Jack. I hope they got put out of business, but if not, no one should go there any more, as they are terrible and dont know how to do nails. Go see Jack...he is the best in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smurf shalanda russell 1 hr LizzieBorden 19
Daycares in nicholasville (Aug '12) 4 hr news 68
Tim Couch (Nov '08) 4 hr him 5
Tim Niswander (Apr '13) 4 hr him 5
kevin willhoite (Aug '14) 10 hr Missing 3
another drug round up !!!!! 11 hr Citizen 33
Amber willioughby 15 hr welllllllllllll 34
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE