Crystal Moore - Lutteral
QueenB

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Does anyone know her?? She is a crazy physco b*tch that stalks other womens men.
to let ya know

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Are you askin bout da Crystal Moore that was married to Lonnie Moore an then Asa Workman? She lives in Tates Creek Estates
Looking

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2010
i know a crystal moore luttrell.
Big Rick

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
She a Ho
it dont matter

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
she is nasty! nobody like her at all
GROWUP

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah.. She's my sister! & she doesn't 'stalk' anyone. Maybe it's your man stalking her? You mad cuz she's prettier than you? Lol handle it like a big girl & go to her with it! Don't talk crap on here! Get real. If you had a life, you wouldn't be worried with hers! She has a job, she works every day, she takes care of her responsibilities, just moved into a new house & what are you doing? STALKING HER ON TOPIX.. Someone's jealous! Oh & by the way, you spelled her name wrong! If your gunna stalk her, at least spell her name right!:) Love ya sis!
GROWUP

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Buuuut, I agree with you on the first comment about her being crazy, it runs in the family. Keep messin with her & if we find out who you are, believe me.. You haven't seen crazy yet!:)
crystalhasnone of her kid

Louisville, KY

#9 May 29, 2013
Crystal is a man eater, people user, feel so bad for those poor kids she keep poopin cause she don;t do shit for them just spend all her time on screwin around, poor Asa to, she dont have none of her kids everybody else take them.
jane doe

Louisville, KY

#10 May 30, 2013
I know them and she is bad news,,,,,she is bad mom..her baby got red hair like her ex husband so we all know she being hoeing out on poor Asa....she dumped that poor red baby with somebody else...well atleast that lil kid will have a better life than having a hoe bag, pill snorting bitch as a mommy
I know Crazy Crystal

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Yeah I hear she hate her sister too..... so why you stcking uo for her? She is pretty yeah but no class..she wasted all that pretty by being a ho and a disgusting person using everyone including her own family....find anyone who really is her friend. She even swrews around on Asa. She is not true to even her kids. if anyone going to hell its Crystal workman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harbor freight comming to town!!! 2 hr Madge 7
BAR Hooches 3 hr Loyc 1
Erin Thompson 3 hr Tamm 8
Affairs at McKechnie (Oct '12) 4 hr Just me 103
Nicholasville Talk 5 hr wow! 5
Blonde at Walmart service desk 6 hr You wish you coul... 4
Walking Partner (Females Only) 9 hr pepe 3

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance