First Prev
of 5
Next Last
getajob

Demotte, IN

#1 Jul 15, 2011
118 grapevine ct emily whitaker lives in a 3 bedroom townhouse and gets a check for her electric bill every month she only has custody of one child her boyfriend lives there works makes good money and isnt on the lease her dope fiend theif cousin sheila is livin there she has drug charges and is a known junkie they shoot up and dont work dont pay for shit dont take care of their kids and im sick and tired of these people among many more in this town livin on my dollar and i cant even get some help with a medical bill i think all these people should be outed they should have to work and take care of themselves theres nothing wrong with any of them so why do they get to live for free id understand if it was to keep their kids off the streets but they dont even take care of their kids
mideo

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2011
AMEN!!!
really

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Ok i dont know the details more than what you said but if you work dont you have insurance? Stop complaining about everybody if you want things to change start telling people about all these real jobs they can find name the places that are hiring and then deal wit it. The only difference between them and you is you dont shout victim louder when its time
getajob

Demotte, IN

#4 Jul 16, 2011
You must be one of those afraid your gonna lose your secton 8 i mean come on why do i gotta find jobs for these low lfes its common sence you dont lay around on dope all day you put applictions in every single place you can you call about those jobs you dont let every tom dick and harry in nicholasville laid piled up in your house you take care of and spend tme with your children i shouldnt have to tell any woman that i get 100 $ out of my check every week in taxes we are in a crisis in america social security is about to be taken away and your defending this low lifes and saying its my duty to find them a job lmmfao your real smart arent ya
texas_pride

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 16, 2011
getajob wrote:
lives in a 3 bedroom townhouse and gets a check for her electric bill every month but they dont even take care of their kids
doesn't social services send the check directly to the electric company? if not they should.
getajob

Demotte, IN

#6 Jul 16, 2011
No its section 8 and they send the check to her house and her electric gets cutt off every month her boyfriend works 40 hrs a week and gets paid 11 an hour they only pay 20 a week for child care she gets a welfare check on the one kid she still has she gets food stamps and medical cards i just dont understand the system its a shame really
worker

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2011
the girl with the sect.8, i do know the one with drug charges is not be living there,but if hes family, or anyone for that matter can stay with you for up to 10 days or more before they consider them living there, then they can leave for a couple days an start the ten again,the check they receive is to help pay there electric bill, it doesn't pay the whole thing,an you can add your husband or boyfriend to your sect.8, everything is based on what income is coming into the house, an how much income they pay out in bills, if they make $20hr, an it all goes to bills you can get help, at least shes working most don't, shes is paying some rent, if shes working at all,sometimes its best not to,an there is no jobs,.so if you want it like that, stop biotching an complaining cause u don't have an go sign up for it, u cant get a Dr.bill paid cause when u went in you didn't know what to ask for,, there are forms to pay that too,, don't wait till you get a bill then complain, ask when u go inn,
getajob

Demotte, IN

#8 Jul 17, 2011
She doesnt work she doesnt do anything she cant afford rent but she can afford xanax and perc 30s im sick and tred of taking care of trash these girls give their kids away draw welfare foodstamps and get section 8 while i work waiting tables (and you say there is no jobs ) there are jobs if you truly need to work to survive you will shovel shit to keep a roof over your head dont you agree?? M tired of paying for her son to sit in daycare all day while she runs the streets high im sick of paying her rent while her boyfrend works 40 hrs a week and smokes all his money up im tred of these lowlife needle junkies living and getting high on my dollar and m gonna do whatever i can to blow every single person i know that abuses the system like this out of the water ... SCOTT KING DEWEY ENGLISH JONATHAN ENGLISH ALL LIVE WITH THEIR MOTHER ON NORTH CENTRAL IN A SECTION 8 HOUSE THEY EACH HAVE EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS INCLUDING DRUG CHARGES AND THEY EVEN WORK MAKING CASH MONEY NONE OF WHICH IS REPORTED
getajob

Demotte, IN

#9 Jul 17, 2011
IM SICK AND TIRED OF TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE PLL HEADS AND DRUG ADDICTS THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES OR THEIR CHILDREN YET THEY LIVE EAT AND GET HIGH ON MY DOLLAR IT BURNS ME UP AND I KNOW IM NOT ALONE ON THIS SUBJECT!!!!
song bird

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2011
getajob wrote:
IM SICK AND TIRED OF TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE PLL HEADS AND DRUG ADDICTS THEY DONT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES OR THEIR CHILDREN YET THEY LIVE EAT AND GET HIGH ON MY DOLLAR IT BURNS ME UP AND I KNOW IM NOT ALONE ON THIS SUBJECT!!!!
No you're not alone! Just because I don't have kids it's hard as hell for me to get help and my grandmother is in constant pain, but she's 70 something and STILL works. If my 70 something grandma who can barely work DOES work, then these low lifes have NO excuse. It's pure bull shit. The only people who should be able to live off welfare are severely mentally disabled people (and I'm not talking about those little ahole kids/adults with Bi-polar), Veterans. There are plenty of women who spread their legs for a government pay check. It's not right at all. I know I'd much rather elders have SS than for these able bodied, youthful women to live for free off tax dollars. And, there will be some rich guy/woman who gets on here and says, "Oh you all are complaining about taxes, well I make over 700,000 a year and I pay a lot more in taxes that you!" What I have to say to those people is that it's a hell of a lot easier to live off of 700K a year compared to 5K/10K. People who are barely getting by cannot afford to have a fourth of their check given to taxes, just for the government to royally screw us.
laughin

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Jul 20, 2011
Wow so dose Emily still have her place
mideo

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2011
What burns me up is that most of the nicer and newer rental places in Nich. accept section 8 housing. I could'nt believe when I found out that section 8 pays for these high rent places. OMG. I work full time and my husband works 1 full time job and a part time job. We can't afford anything like that, and I would'nt want to live by all those pill popping criminals anyways. It's hard to find a decent place to live now a days. What ever happened to having to live in the projects if someone is on govt. assistance?
Agree

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jul 20, 2011
Ashleigh Moore's FAT ass lives off sec 8 w/ her fat ass bf that can't keep a job, she only has her son (that she doesn't know who the daddy is) like 2-3 nights a week, than drops him off b/c she has to do a dope run. She sells to minors even! They have sec.8 & food stamps when our tax paying dollars is paying for them to live high & mighty. So sad but it's too funny b/c she thinks she's the shiznit LOL too funny. She even sleeps with her lawyer to get out of criminal things so she doesn't have to pay for it! But I thought if u had a drug charge that u couldn't get sec 8. She needs to get off her Fat ass & do something other than living off my tax paying dollars!
mideo

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2011
and these are the kinds of people that Obama is going to keep handing it out to. the working class is and has always gotten crapped on, it just seems to be getting worse just like the drug problem that we face.
stayci b

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jul 20, 2011
Emily wont have her place for long and ashleigh moore is trash too she doesnt even allow her man to see his kids what a mean and evil bitch
Holly

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2011
I agree with you, but weren't you helping them trash someone about a month ago who works, doesn't do drugs and was trying to distance himself from them after he got to know them? That guy doesn't even get on Topix and only got on it then to get rid of the posts slandering him and hadn't spoken to either one of them in weeks. Attacking his reputation wasn't right because he doesn't get govt assistance and doesn't bother anyone. What she and her cousin did could've cost him everything... all for hanging out with the wrong person for a month.
worker

Morehead, KY

#17 Jul 23, 2011
getajob wrote:
She doesnt work she doesnt do anything she cant afford rent but she can afford xanax and perc 30s im sick and tred of taking care of trash these girls give their kids away draw welfare foodstamps and get section 8 while i work waiting tables (and you say there is no jobs ) there are jobs if you truly need to work to survive you will shovel shit to keep a roof over your head dont you agree?? M tired of paying for her son to sit in daycare all day while she runs the streets high im sick of paying her rent while her boyfrend works 40 hrs a week and smokes all his money up im tred of these lowlife needle junkies living and getting high on my dollar and m gonna do whatever i can to blow every single person i know that abuses the system like this out of the water ... SCOTT KING DEWEY ENGLISH JONATHAN ENGLISH ALL LIVE WITH THEIR MOTHER ON NORTH CENTRAL IN A SECTION 8 HOUSE THEY EACH HAVE EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS INCLUDING DRUG CHARGES AND THEY EVEN WORK MAKING CASH MONEY NONE OF WHICH IS REPORTED
...call in on them cause i know them names bad news,,,an alot of drugs you want it fix do something about it..u catch the electric off call automatic determination
So What Youre Saying

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2011
mideo wrote:
What burns me up is that most of the nicer and newer rental places in Nich. accept section 8 housing. I could'nt believe when I found out that section 8 pays for these high rent places. OMG. I work full time and my husband works 1 full time job and a part time job. We can't afford anything like that, and I would'nt want to live by all those pill popping criminals anyways. It's hard to find a decent place to live now a days. What ever happened to having to live in the projects if someone is on govt. assistance?
So you believe that just because someone is on some form of government assistance they should be forced to live in "the projects"? Is this correct? What about the disabled, the elderly, those with small children that are honestly trying to better themselves? A drug dealer is going to live in a new dwelling whether Sec. 8 pays for it or not. Having the rent subsidized is only a perc. If you don't want to live by a drug dealer then why are you complaining that they live there and you don't when you've stated that you can't afford it anyway? I'm all for drug testing all forms of public assistance recipients. And I'm one myself. I'd pass every test every time. If others didn't, men and women that had children, then in my opinion, the kids should be removed from the home. No second chances. You get told beforehand what happens, and then you pay the consequences. If they did heavy testing at first people would quit screwing around. Don't send them to parenting classes, give the kids back. Give them to a family that wants them. And yeah, it might be a family that has Sec 8. But at least you'd know they're drug free!Put your tax dollars to work for real.
i know who you are

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2011
Agree wrote:
Ashleigh Moore's FAT ass lives off sec 8 w/ her fat ass bf that can't keep a job, she only has her son (that she doesn't know who the daddy is) like 2-3 nights a week, than drops him off b/c she has to do a dope run. She sells to minors even! They have sec.8 & food stamps when our tax paying dollars is paying for them to live high & mighty. So sad but it's too funny b/c she thinks she's the shiznit LOL too funny. She even sleeps with her lawyer to get out of criminal things so she doesn't have to pay for it! But I thought if u had a drug charge that u couldn't get sec 8. She needs to get off her Fat ass & do something other than living off my tax paying dollars!
come on HS...everybody knows who you are.....maybe we should post everything we know about you and your buddies (BM JB).... can't believe you all are still carrying on about this......you seem to know an awful lot....maybe that's the kind of life you're living....oh, but you don't have your kid, either, do you???? And how can you call anybody a "fat a$$" I've seen you and you are a joke.....at least she's not anorexic......and doesn't have to go out and buy (finance) extra body parts....Lol, LOL, LOL....now, seriously, oh, but I was serious.....get a life or at least pretend you have one....You will have to answer for the way you have treated others someday.....I feel sorry for you all...you're real pathetic. Have a great day!!!
mommy2three

Demotte, IN

#20 Jul 24, 2011
Anyone who uses and abuses the system should have to suffer and be held acountable no matter who they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fefe 5 hr Devin 21
matt mkrris 7 hr white ztud fir ykh 1
Anyone know what ever happend to Brandon Pickett 8 hr hes useless 5
jason hensley (Jun '09) 10 hr Too funny 33
Confused about Blacks / Afro Americans or what ... 11 hr Pissed at em all 6
East Bypass 12 hr Sam 5
brian hummel 14 hr haha 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages