Best gyms in NickVegas?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hawtie witha bodie

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2009
I want to switch to a local gym..which one is best?
Unfit

Kathleen, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2009
there is only one. tamcor in orchard center.
needs a night gym

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2009
i heard there is a 24 hour gym out near um champions on harrodsburg rd if any one knows what im talking about please help
hmm

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2009
needs a night gym wrote:
i heard there is a 24 hour gym out near um champions on harrodsburg rd if any one knows what im talking about please help
Theres the ymca in beumont and there is one named urban something, right of harrodsburg road. It used to be Golds gym. I have been to the ymca and its awesome! They have yoga, pilates, weight lifting, indoor pool, etc. You name and they have it. It makes Tamcore look like a joke and it cost less than tamcore. Good hours too..You should go!
hmm

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2009
needs a night gym wrote:
i heard there is a 24 hour gym out near um champions on harrodsburg rd if any one knows what im talking about please help
I know the gym you are talking by and you can see it right past manowar(SP?)..big green glass looking gym.
mike

AOL

#6 Apr 18, 2009
remember the gym we had on main st. and then they moved over across wal-mart. why did they close.
hmm

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Is Curves a gym or just workout classes?
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2009
hmm wrote:
Is Curves a gym or just workout classes?
I think is not agym, iis where they put you on circut and watch your progress over time.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2009
sorry for the type o's lol!
yep

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I think is not agym, iis where they put you on circut and watch your progress over time.
Ok, thats what I thought it was. Thanks:)
Gina

Newburgh, IN

#11 Apr 18, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, thats what I thought it was. Thanks:)
Yea, they watch your progress, but you still go and lift weights, do walking on treadmills etc. I still see that gym over behind Holiday Inn, it always has cars there, so it must still be open. If I chose YMCA or Tamcor it would def. be YMCA, the one in Beaumont is great. Jazzercise in Nicholasville, it has alot of hours to choose and child care. Jazzercise does weights, kick boxing, yoga, etc... and very fun, for women but men can go if they want.
unknown

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2009
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, they watch your progress, but you still go and lift weights, do walking on treadmills etc. I still see that gym over behind Holiday Inn, it always has cars there, so it must still be open. If I chose YMCA or Tamcor it would def. be YMCA, the one in Beaumont is great. Jazzercise in Nicholasville, it has alot of hours to choose and child care. Jazzercise does weights, kick boxing, yoga, etc... and very fun, for women but men can go if they want.
Good to know!
johkp

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 17, 2011
What's the best gym for free weights, old school lifting?
Dude

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
LAC,~$35/month.
poliu

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2011
How much is tammcor?
duu

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2011
poliu wrote:
How much is tammcor?
$75 a month
Nope

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2011
duu wrote:
<quoted text>
$75 a month
Tamcor is 35 a month.....
moiuu

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2011
Do they allow you to use chalk and do they have showers and saunas?
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2011
moiuu wrote:
Do they allow you to use chalk and do they have showers and saunas?
They do have showers no saunas. Never seen anyone use chalk. There are only a handful of heavy lifters, so my guess no chalk
Madd

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2011
dont you mean best gym? I only know of one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa Murphy's 37 min nope 4
Is faleshia ok 3 hr Huhhhhh 26
brandon wilburn (Jun '16) 3 hr Shaun Bodner 20
Heather Lowery kelly 3 hr Badass 7
mclane shifts (Aug '15) 7 hr Honesty 12
shana collier (Apr '12) 7 hr Shana Collier 31
shane floyd dui ? (Mar '10) 11 hr Other reynolds 19

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages