'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48046 Sep 10, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny,funny.I am female and I love mother as most people do .I do not live with her,I was talking on the phone with her.I respect my Mothers opinion whether it be Republican, or democrat.We do not agree on most political issues ,I was just saying if she is wondering who to vote for then there is a major problem for the Republican party.
Frank, have you got your foot out of your ass yet? HAHAHA!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#48047 Sep 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you will vote for the Coward and Dumbass.
You're not running and I would not vote for you anyway!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48048 Sep 10, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text>yip i hear what you are saying the last thing this country needs is more republican fucktard judges appointed by a republican fucktard president
...NUMB-NUTS!!
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48049 Sep 10, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny,funny.I am female and I love mother as most people do .I do not live with her,I was talking on the phone with her.I respect my Mothers opinion whether it be Republican, or democrat.We do not agree on most political issues ,I was just saying if she is wondering who to vote for then there is a major problem for the Republican party.
The Republican party we have now is not the party of yesteryear. They don't compromise like their party once did. It's their way or no way. That's why Mitch McConnel of Kentucy said his main agenda was making Obama a one term President. By their own words they declared they wouldn't go along on anything the Democrats wanted. By doing this they have also hurt the American people. They were elected to serve the people but they chose to serve their own political agendas. That's why they all must go!
Mitt Romney chose Paul Ryan for one reason. His extreme ideas for medicare and social security have made him the teabaggers right hand man. Paul Ryan was George Bush's biggest supporter when he wanted to end social security. You see how Bush's big plan ended with a crash in 401's.
Don't be fooled by Republican claims of caring about healthcare. They don't care if people get sick and lose everything! If they cared so much about the middle class, they wouldn't be giving all the tax breaks to the upper crust!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#48050 Sep 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on your Mothers age and medical condition,and assuming she will live 10 years or more(we hope in good health)you might begin explaining just where she will get her medical care when she really needs it?Because the Obama Care and Medicare will be out of funds to pay anybody.Better go with a Privatises subsidized plan that will be there.Age 55 and over may stay with medicare if so chosen,all others go private insurance (premiums paid by subsidized payment so not out of your(her)pocket) and medicare and medical taken care for years to come when perhaps the second generation want to change it again!!!This allows every one to purchase what policy is wanted or needed and would include previous conditions,children up to age 26,etc.same as Obama Care but done at the will and needs of every peson.Really a plan that will be hard to beat,any way you take it.!!
Not only a good medical,but also great jobs planning,great plan to pay te debt,to shrink the overpowering gov`t,no need for more I.R.S. agents looking at every person and business,as Obama wants us supervised by big gov`t!!!
Vote Romney--Ryan--or any Tea Party candidate for the American U.S. way!!!
You silly SOB you never make any sense whatsoever.
Ben Rover

Paris, KY

#48051 Sep 10, 2012
Fox is a joke and so are all of you!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#48052 Sep 10, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not running and I would not vote for you anyway!
Coward=Romney
Dumb-ss=Ryan
Dipsh-t=YOU
Ben Rover

Paris, KY

#48053 Sep 10, 2012
I am voting for Gatewood!
Uncle Tab

United States

#48054 Sep 10, 2012
Just looked at the Presidential Polls.... President Obama by 5 points on ALL polls. Ever Assmuchen (Rassmussen) has him up by 5 LMAO That's gotta hurt!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#48055 Sep 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t you agree Obama will go down in History for his $5 trillion blunder in increasing the U.S. debt??And don`t blame Bush,it is Obama`s now.What debt do you think we will have if another 4 years bring on another $5trillion as the last term??
Nobody agrees with you on anything doofus.
potter

Diamondhead, MS

#48056 Sep 10, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party we have now is not the party of yesteryear. They don't compromise like their party once did. It's their way or no way. That's why Mitch McConnel of Kentucy said his main agenda was making Obama a one term President. By their own words they declared they wouldn't go along on anything the Democrats wanted. By doing this they have also hurt the American people. They were elected to serve the people but they chose to serve their own political agendas. That's why they all must go!
Mitt Romney chose Paul Ryan for one reason. His extreme ideas for medicare and social security have made him the teabaggers right hand man. Paul Ryan was George Bush's biggest supporter when he wanted to end social security. You see how Bush's big plan ended with a crash in 401's.
Don't be fooled by Republican claims of caring about healthcare. They don't care if people get sick and lose everything! If they cared so much about the middle class, they wouldn't be giving all the tax breaks to the upper crust!
I know where my vote is going ,OBAMA. I was just saying that some Republicans are unsure about health care reform they are just so used to voting Republican ,and Obama,s plan is looking mighty well thought out.I just wish there was some way to get past some of the other issues the older Republicans share. I don,t want to say all are the same because they are not,from where I live I see a lot of it .

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#48057 Sep 10, 2012
Samuel wrote:
Democrats, Republicans.. none of it matters. It's all irrelevant. It's a big illusion staged by our government to make the citizens believe that they have a say-so, that their opinions are worth something. But hey, it's cute watching you guys call each other names over trivial nonsense, so just keep going at it like mindless drones.
The DNC has made this a migration season.
The journey will be difficult and many will not make it to the grazing land. Circling above are marabou. This is no time for the weak, they are planning to get fat.
harumph

Columbia, KY

#48058 Sep 10, 2012
Ben Rover wrote:
I am voting for Gatewood!
Would do as much good now as when he was alive
harumph

Columbia, KY

#48059 Sep 10, 2012
Republican Healthcare Plan:

1. Dont get sick
2. Dont get poor
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#48060 Sep 10, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNC has made this a migration season.
The journey will be difficult and many will not make it to the grazing land. Circling above are marabou. This is no time for the weak, they are planning to get fat.
Why don't you migrate your fat ass out of here?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48062 Sep 10, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Following a bland exchange with the admirer of creased pants, Leader McConnell was asked by the moderator, Mrs. Al Hunt, to respond to a question from the fellow Rush refers to as "Mark 'Maxi' Shields."
Did he ever! "Maxi" may well be the the most insufferable and pedantic south-end-of-a-north-bound equine on television. He is dumber than Norah O'Donnell (but even more partisan than she), and he proved so by immediately asking about the leader's long-ago remark about working to make Preezy Obama a one-term Preezy of The Untied Steezy.
Wham! The sterile horse hybrid was rendered absolutely speechless by SuperMitch---seen here at 4:20 (transcript apparently unavailable).

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/m...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#48063 Sep 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Following a bland exchange with the admirer of creased pants, Leader McConnell was asked by the moderator, Mrs. Al Hunt, to respond to a question from the fellow Rush refers to as "Mark 'Maxi' Shields."
Did he ever! "Maxi" may well be the the most insufferable and pedantic south-end-of-a-north-bound equine on television. He is dumber than Norah O'Donnell (but even more partisan than she), and he proved so by immediately asking about the leader's long-ago remark about working to make Preezy Obama a one-term Preezy of The Untied Steezy.
Wham! The sterile horse hybrid was rendered absolutely speechless by SuperMitch---seen here at 4:20 (transcript apparently unavailable).
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/m...
You talking about gay Mitch the moon pie face?
Did U Know

Martin, TN

#48064 Sep 10, 2012
More things Romney won't tell you...

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official "Mormon Doctrine" statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is likewise contradicted.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the "spirit world", a practice forbidden in the Bible.(Deuteronomy 18:10-12.)

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith's first vision besides the one they present to you, and all are different

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven't built the temple He's supposed to return to, because they don't own the property.(It is owned by the "Temple Lot Mormons" who have plans of their own, and won't let the Salt Lake City group buy it).

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus' death on the cross only partially saves the believer.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that according to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called "Mormo". Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat's head. Why?

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence.(Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
frank

Oakland, CA

#48065 Sep 10, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and vote for Romney/Ryan...my willingness to serve my country when called.....gives you that right. Not to mention all the ones who gave their own lives for this sacred right.
A man running for commander-in-chief that doesn't even mention the troops during wartime is not worthy to lead these men and women. As Governor he cut veterans benefits.
Republicans lost their title as the "I'll keep you safe party", it now belongs to the Democratic party.
Your former Bush/Cheney will go down in history for their 3 trillion dollar blunder in Iraq.
Not to mention Romney's five able bodied sons - none of whom served not even in the Peace Corps ... why I wonder?
Hello

Ashland, KY

#48066 Sep 10, 2012
I didn't know we were voting for a Pastor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inlaws 55 min Marbles 1
Where did Bob Wilkerson go? 1 hr Skylar Halen 2
McLanes abuses 1 hr scott hall 19
Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) 2 hr CDF131 30
Ewww who would want pics of that (the 3 times a... 3 hr big kenny 39
Connie McCarty 3 hr Hey 3
Why Nicholasville has a herion problem 3 hr duh 3

Flood Warning for Jessamine County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match