'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,184)

Showing posts 43,661 - 43,680 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Good Evening, my fellow Posters!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

A couple days ago, I posted an article about one of Barack Obama’s classmate’s views on why Obama’s college records are sealed and what they may hide. As I was skimming through some of the comments that were left, there was one from Jong who said:
“Sheriff Joe would be an excellent Attorney General.”

Under Sheriff Joe, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department has one of the toughest illegal drug and illegal alien traffic in the country and he hasn’t flinched once from doing what he can to uphold the law and protect the people of Maricopa County. He has exemplified what it means to uphold the law, unlike our current U.S. Attorney General and President for that matter.

With Arpaio as U.S. Attorney General, millions of illegal aliens would start heading back for the border before they were caught and prosecuted for entering the country illegally. That would help free up millions of jobs for American citizens. It would also help clean up a few neighborhoods that have been taken over by the illegals. In a number of areas, crime would go way down once the illegals headed for their homelands.
Joe Arpaio as U.S. Attorney General could do more to help clean up a variety of America’s problems than any other person in any other position.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/6956/sheriff-joe...

He would be one heluva lot better than holder!
Of course ANYone would beat him ... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Are Democrats Stupid, Dumb, or Ignorant?(Maybe It’s all Three)

When Peter Schiff, CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., approached Vance Jones at the Democrat National Convention for an interview, Jones declined. He was smart. Undeterred, Mr. Schiff went on to interview a number of delegates about corporate profits. Their responses were shocking. Well, not really. These were Democrats. And so many of them with the same views. Scary
When Schiff asked a delegated whether corporations should lose money, she said,“Yeah, I think so.” Another delegate agreed:“Maybe we should have corporate losses.”
These interviews took place in the Time Warner Cable Arena. The last night, September 6th, was originally scheduled to be held at the 72,000-seat Bank of America Stadium, where President Obama was to deliver his acceptance speech. It was moved inside the arena in order to accommodate a smaller crowd.
There wouldn’t be an arena or a stadium if corporations didn’t make profits. Who would risk investing in equipment, hiring employees, and paying their insurance, Workman’s Compensation, Social Security, and Medicare and then spend millions of dollars to build either of these venues if there wasn’t a sizeable profit in it for them?

MORE
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6949/are-democra...

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Jealousy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

for the profits ;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Why Romney Will Defeat Obama
by Jack Kerwick, Ph.D.
Wednesday, 22 August 2012 11:30

"Campaign finance laws preventing Romney from spending a cent of any of the monies that he has raised for the general election until after he formally becomes the Republican Party’s presidential nominee conspire to conceal this fact. However, after the GOP convention in Tampa at the end of this month, Romney’s funds will be unleashed.

In other words, Obama hasn’t really even gotten hit — yet."

http://thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/ite...
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Frank,the same effort you put into unloading on Ky.should be reversed and check out California.California has it`s own problems and they are far greater than Kentucky.You have to acknowledge California is about broke,while Ky has a balanced budget.We love the wine,and veggies,fruits,etc.,but remember Ky has coal,wine,fruit,Ga.has peaches,etc.Each has something good.That is what makes this Country so great!
No,I would not give Ca,back to anyone.We have it,it is great,we will keep it!Problem is it needs cleaning ,same as most of our States,and there is no simple way!That is why as a starter I suggest we move to Tea Party types,both,or all Parties.
Come on old timer, I have no problem with KY I've been there numerous time, it's a beautiful place. I'm simply responding to semi retarded comments seemingly all coming from KY - they know who they are. And let me assure you no one in CA is worried whether a bunch of KY idiots liking them or not! The problem with T-baggers is that they don't have the foggiest clue how to govern and how to compromise, they do not know, nor do they appreciate, the importance of the opposition -- it's really quite simple.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Read earlier about Bush signing the Clean Air Act.Now that we have this out in the open,need one be reminded Bush was Republican?Now all that claim the Republicans want dirty air,dirty water,etc.,would you care to apologise?What is wrong now with all this is that while the Republicans understand and want all this purity,we also want jobs,we want to have common sense about doing what can be done with what we have until something else developes.
The Clean Air Act goes all the way back to 1955 with the environmental movement. The Clean Air Act of 1990 was introduced by Democrats willing and able to compromise with the republicans to push it thru and have Bush sign it – that’s how it’s done! Right-wingers argue that the Clean Air Act has sapped corporate profits and contributed to outsourcing. Democrats counter that improved environmental air quality has produced trillions of dollars more in health savings than economic costs, claiming for every $1 spent on regulation $40 are gained.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunatelt,every one wants to junp on every one else and show who is smartest and can force something on to others.The real test is not having an EPA throw our Country into poverty,but to work with the inductry to improve emissions into the air or streams.The Power Companies developed scrubbers to meet the Bush clean Air.That was great!We Republican liked that as we go forward!But now this administration is pushing further into Kill Coal and not using good judgement as to not also kill the jobs.Same as refusing the oil pipeline that could create jobs.Who care is the oil is deported?We want the jobs!!The oil also could be bought here if it passed thru our Country and kept here if our Gov`t could get off it`s backsides and do it.
Vote for Tea Party Types that will!!!
You don`t have to agree with everything,but we need a congress that works!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clean Air Act goes all the way back to 1955 with the environmental movement. The Clean Air Act of 1990 was introduced by Democrats willing and able to compromise with the republicans to push it thru and have Bush sign it – that’s how it’s done! Right-wingers argue that the Clean Air Act has sapped corporate profits and contributed to outsourcing. Democrats counter that improved environmental air quality has produced trillions of dollars more in health savings than economic costs, claiming for every $1 spent on regulation $40 are gained.
<quoted text>
Why are you pretending to be Spocko again Frank? Does that make it appear someone agree's with you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oakland, CA
http://www.topix.com/forum/oakland
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Oakland-...
http://www.city-data.com/city/Oakland-Califor...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

We've got the money. And it just keeps rolling in!

Romney’s Great New Ads
By Dick Morris on September 9, 2012

Now that the dust has settled from the two conventions, the Romney campaign has started to “carpet bomb” swing states with a fabulous new ad!

http://www.dickmorris.com/romneys-great-new-a...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on old timer, I have no problem with KY I've been there numerous time, it's a beautiful place. I'm simply responding to semi retarded comments seemingly all coming from KY - they know who they are. And let me assure you no one in CA is worried whether a bunch of KY idiots liking them or not! The problem with T-baggers is that they don't have the foggiest clue how to govern and how to compromise, they do not know, nor do they appreciate, the importance of the opposition -- it's really quite simple.
I will bet you have been there many times Frank, Matter of fact I will bet you were born and raised there! Of the millions of topix out there, why would you be responding to this one? You left for a reason Frank, I would bet I know what it is? You were put down and now you are paying them back with what you precive as your vast intelligence, right Frank? Please know I have nothing against you Frank, just some of the shit you say to people! Maybe people said a lot of stupid shit to you, don't let it make you into them.As a psychologist I know you are who you are, because you were born to it, it was not caused by anything you did. It’s ok Frank; I’m not playing a joke! Quit acting like an ass frank, drop the ‘Forrest’ and bubba shit! Respond to stupid people as you please, but quit considering everyone your lessor! Just sayin!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Democrat Delegate Says She Would Like to Kill Romney if She Sees Him

As I was driving back from my morning 2-mile walk, I was tuned into the Neal Boortz Show. Neal’s show is nationally syndicated. He leans libertarian. He’s retiring in January and Herman Cain is going to take his place.

Anyway, Neal played an interview with a delegate from the Democratic National Convention. She is originally from Puerto Rico but is now living in New York
The interviewer asked her if she was better off four years ago than she is under Obama, and the tirade began.

Here’s what she said:

“Romney will destroy this country completely! If I see him, I would like to kill him!”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6935/democrat-de...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

President Obama: All Men Are Not Created Equal

The clip was posted on You Tube mainly because of Obama’s omission of three words ‘by their Creator’ when he quoted from the Declaration of Independence.

“Detroit’s Spelling Bee Champ
My name be Eboneesha Gonzalez, a African-Hispanic-American girl who jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all dimocrafts and liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor with Barrac taken over da healfcare in dis contry.”

No matter how you look at it, Affirmative Action is nothing more than legalized racial discrimination against white males. If all men are created equal and have equal rights as Obama claims, then why is he so adamant to give extra rights to minorities? His actions do not match his words, but then again, when have they?

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6893/president-o...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Democrat Delegate Says She Would Like to Kill Romney if She Sees Him
As I was driving back from my morning 2-mile walk, I was tuned into the Neal Boortz Show. Neal’s show is nationally syndicated. He leans libertarian. He’s retiring in January and Herman Cain is going to take his place.
Anyway, Neal played an interview with a delegate from the Democratic National Convention. She is originally from Puerto Rico but is now living in New York
The interviewer asked her if she was better off four years ago than she is under Obama, and the tirade began.
Here’s what she said:
“Romney will destroy this country completely! If I see him, I would like to kill him!”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6935/democrat-de...
A/L I bet a bunch of them feel the same way, however she was a little old lady and I doubt she will take action, but you never know? Had she been a Republican saying that about the President, she would likely died in prison! Not because of politics, but position! I will add, or a Democrat! There was a guy in pikeville spent 8 years in Federal Prison for a threat against Reagon while he was President! Just recently brought a gun into Pikeville lowes store to kill a co-worker, so you just don't know?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

A Comprehensive List of Obama’s Recent Executive Orders

Folks There is no other discussion required.

This sets the machinery in place for martial law, internment camps and
arrest of opponents if he goes to the extreme. This is Obama’s
statement of arrogant victory. Remember why the Second Amendment is so
important. Pass this on.

http://treasonamongus.wordpress.com/2012/09/0...
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you have been there many times Frank, Matter of fact I will bet you were born and raised there! Of the millions of topix out there, why would you be responding to this one? You left for a reason Frank, I would bet I know what it is? You were put down and now you are paying them back with what you precive as your vast intelligence, right Frank? Please know I have nothing against you Frank, just some of the shit you say to people! Maybe people said a lot of stupid shit to you, don't let it make you into them.As a psychologist I know you are who you are, because you were born to it, it was not caused by anything you did. It’s ok Frank; I’m not playing a joke! Quit acting like an ass frank, drop the ‘Forrest’ and bubba shit! Respond to stupid people as you please, but quit considering everyone your lessor! Just sayin!
Why are you taking this personal? Chillax and enjoy ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Another one...

WILL THIS DEVIOUS GROUP STEAL YOUR VOTE?
Find out who's behind massive assault in key states before election
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/will-this-devious-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

U.N. TRIGGERS PLAN B ON GLOBAL GUN CONTROL

Americans who thought the United Nations’ gun-grabbing agenda collapsed with the adjournment of the Small Arms Treaty meetings in July are in for a surprise.

Enter the U.N. Programme Against Small Arms, an administrative program that National Association for Gun Rights Executive Vice President Dudley Brown says wouldn’t require a vote in Congress to be enacted, but has so far flown under the radar of most gun-rights groups.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/u-n-triggers-plan-...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
A Comprehensive List of Obama’s Recent Executive Orders
Folks There is no other discussion required.
This sets the machinery in place for martial law, internment camps and
arrest of opponents if he goes to the extreme. This is Obama’s
statement of arrogant victory. Remember why the Second Amendment is so
important. Pass this on.
http://treasonamongus.wordpress.com/2012/09/0...
I've got a wait and see attitude on this A/L, I am 55, but 6'5" 218lbs and in good condition, so they will put me in an internment camp the hard way! I know there are lot of prepers out there, I can prep on about a 30 second notice!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you taking this personal? Chillax and enjoy ...
What does that even mean Frank?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,661 - 43,680 of144,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 min LMS 16,115
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 min LMS 26,166
Trent Davis (Jul '11) 1 hr Trevor Reynolds 6
Still looking for Todd Blanton 1 hr Cherokee 34
Sabra Taylor 5 hr I was not there were you 28
bicycle rider on Nicholasville Road during rush... 5 hr Sweet cakes or cupcakes 238
Social services 6 hr What are you smoking 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE