'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#46407 Aug 27, 2012
53% of American voters disagree with all you Repubs. Shouldn't you be writing your Senators instead of posting on Topix. Here is how they are killing America.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:54pm EDT
(Reuters)- Republicans in the Senate blocked on Thursday the "Bring Jobs Home" bill.
The measure was stopped dead in its tracks when Senate Republicans blocked it from being debated. The bill also is opposed by some large U.S. business groups.
It would have provided a 20 percent tax credit to companies that move production back to the United States. It also would end a tax break that companies can claim when closing a domestic plant, even if operations are moving abroad.
Jay

Paris, TN

#46408 Aug 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You?? Finally! A repub/teabagger comes out of the closet!
Bout time! Proud of you for finally admitting it!
Not back to the topic at hand..... This pill heads jump around way too much!
Tampa Gay community! Look Out! They're coming!!
LMAO!!!!
Bet each one is taking a few extra 'pages' just..... Because!!!
LMAO!!!!

You're so funny in a dumbass sort of way. You wouldn't know my name to look me up anywhere but that's beside the point. AL has some good information for you, just click on her link and enjoy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#46409 Aug 27, 2012
Log Cabin Republicsans *snicker*

Bet that just eats you pill chewers up doesn't it?

I won't be surprised if yet another repub/teabagger gay scandel doesn't happen at the convention. Even if it's not publicized, we all know it's gonna happen!

LMAO!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#46410 Aug 27, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so funny in a dumbass sort of way. You wouldn't know my name to look me up anywhere but that's beside the point. AL has some good information for you, just click on her link and enjoy.
Well he'll! Just let it go and be honest! I've met two Jay's in my life, both were gay!

Then you have someone named 'Mitt' now come on! You both know it, just come out of the closet! Maybe you and Mitt can get a log cabin for the weekend! LMAO!!!!!

And. O, the crazy babbling spam pill chewer cat lady has nothing of interest to me. She can't even keep on subject(minna like you) but its funny batting you all around with the gay issue when your leaders who are against it are DNA Garglers LMMFAO!!! That's funny! Don't care who you are!!! LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#46411 Aug 27, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
53% of American voters disagree with all you Repubs. Shouldn't you be writing your Senators instead of posting on Topix. Here is how they are killing America.
(Reuters)- Republicans in the Senate blocked on Thursday the "Bring Jobs Home" bill.
The measure was stopped dead in its tracks when Senate Republicans blocked it from being debated. The bill also is opposed by some large U.S. business groups.
It would have provided a 20 percent tax credit to companies that move production back to the United States. It also would end a tax break that companies can claim when closing a domestic plant, even if operations are moving abroad.
A few days ago one of the many repub/teabagger idiots tried to blame this on Obama and it was pointed out who was really the American Job Killer!!! Repub/Teabaggers will fight tooth and nail for the super rich and have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING for the American worker! They just suck up all the money and let these fools get beat up on a daily basis when they're called out on it.

As you have noticed, not ONE of the idiots can or will refute this fake. They just ignore and think it will go away.

Typical Idiots!!

The republican party and the tea party is destroying America!
Uncle Tab

United States

#46412 Aug 27, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
The measure was stopped dead in its trackMs when Senate Republicans blocked it from being debated. The bill also is opposed by some large U.S. business groups.
Republicans Teabaggers!!!!!! What are your views on this????? Quit eating pills and dancing around. Hanging the subject and stick with this!!!!!!

WHY ARE YOUR LEADERS KILLLING OUR JOBS AND YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT?????

what's wrong with these people?????

Crazy Cat Lady will put up a YouTube video of the BeeGees and in the closet Jay will try to prove he's straight lmao we'll get no answer from these sheep!!!!
We won

Clarksville, TN

#46413 Aug 27, 2012
You tell 'em Uncle Tab!!

Crazy ole republicans want to melt the ice caps and hope all the poor people die so there is more for them!

Obama really cares about everybody, even if they are homosexual or broke and unemployed or pregnant with six children by six daddies or from another country with no money and sick.

Obama will fix this mess ole stupid GWB left us all he needs is another four years!!!!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#46414 Aug 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he'll! Just let it go and be honest! I've met two Jay's in my life, both were gay!
Then you have someone named 'Mitt' now come on! You both know it, just come out of the closet! Maybe you and Mitt can get a log cabin for the weekend! LMAO!!!!!
And. O, the crazy babbling spam pill chewer cat lady has nothing of interest to me. She can't even keep on subject(minna like you) but its funny batting you all around with the gay issue when your leaders who are against it are DNA Garglers LMMFAO!!! That's funny! Don't care who you are!!! LMAO!!!

LOL......you are such a dim bulb. Do you realllly think my real name is Jay......? ha-ha-ha!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46415 Aug 27, 2012
The ‘Forgotten 15&#8242; GOP Jobs Bills

No matter how loud or how often Obama says:“We can’t wait for Congress to act,” it’s really an act on his part in his melodrama for reelection. He continues to demand his stale $475 billion “jobs” plan.

The fact is:***Democrats*** are blocking real jobs-producing bills that Republicans have passed. They have urged Senate Democrats and President Obama to support the House-passed jobs bills they call the “forgotten 15,” which GOP lawmakers say would mightily boost job growth

Senate Democrat Leader **Harry Reid is blocking** bipartisan jobs legislation for his usual bumbledom partisan reasons.

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/tait-trussell/th...

The GOP’s Mitch McConnell wanted a quick vote on Obama’s jobs plan, but Harry Reid blocked it knowing the president could not muster the necessary votes—among Democrats.

Obama's Jobs Bill Vote ***Blocked by Reid*** Over Lack of ...
... jobs plan, but Harry Reid blocked it ... Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid ... bill could actually pass the Senate is also in doubt, but one Senate Democratic ...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10...

GOP senators angry about Reid claim that they're rooting for ...
... Democrat have complicated his effort to hold a bipartisan meeting with senators. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who ... bipartisan jobs legislation.... blocking ...
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/188373-rep...
the majority

Glasgow, KY

#46416 Aug 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Teabaggers!!!!!! What are your views on this????? Quit eating pills and dancing around. Hanging the subject and stick with this!!!!!!
WHY ARE YOUR LEADERS KILLLING OUR JOBS AND YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT?????
what's wrong with these people?????
Crazy Cat Lady will put up a YouTube video of the BeeGees and in the closet Jay will try to prove he's straight lmao we'll get no answer from these sheep!!!!
To be honest uncle tubby...whatever your crazy ass is for...I am 150% against. I have read your posts and I've seen how you stop short on the facts. You present only certain things you want known about a subject and hope people don't research and find out that you left many important facts out of your silly little posts. You are a waste of time. Newsflash old man...it isn't hard to be a liar and a deceiver and a corrupt person. The hard part is being honest and telling the whole truth and be a good person with morals and standards. You are not an honest person, you are not a good person and you have no morals or standards. If you did you wouldn't proudly display your lies and deceiving posts on this forum.

You, spewing your lies and hatred and bigotry on this forum, is one of the main reasons I could never vote for the guy your sorry ass idolizes. Barack Hussein may be your idol and his fathers dreams may be yours and Obama's dreams but as for the majority of Americans...our dreams are American. I think that will be very evident come November uncle spewie.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46417 Aug 27, 2012
Summary of Jobs Bills Stalled in the (Democratic LED)Senate

Campaigning for another failed stimulus and more job destroying taxes, President Obama has repeatedly—and falsely—asserted that “Congress isn’t willing to move” legislation to facilitate job growth. While the president plays politics, House Republicans have been working and approving legislation to promote economic growth and job creation. The House has approved more than 15 bills that, if enacted, would immediately help to grow the economy without more failed stimulus spending. These bills are currently stalled in the Democrat-controlled Senate and the president has not encouraged the Senate to act.

Today, House GOP leaders and freshman lawmakers held a press conference to call for Senate action on the “forgotten 15” jobs bills that the House approved as part of House Republicans’ Plan for America’s Job Creators. The following is a summary of the “forgotten 15” and other stalled legislation listed on the Majority Leader’s Job Tracker website.

The “Forgotten Fifteen”

1) H.R. 872—Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act:

2) H.R. 910—Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011:

3) H.J.Res. 37—Disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission with respect to regulating the Internet and broadband industry practices:

4) H.R. 1230—Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act:

5) H.R. 1229—Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act:

6) H.R. 1231—Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act:

7) H.R. 2021—The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011:

8) H.R. 2018—Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011:

) H.R. 1315—Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act:

10) H.R. 1938— North American-Made Energy Security Act:

11) H.R. 2587—Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act:

12) H.R. 2401—Transparency In Regulatory Analysis Of Impacts On The Nation:

13) H.R. 2681—Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act:

14) H.R. 2250—EPA Regulatory Relief Act:

15) H.R. 2273—Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act:

And Still Counting…

16) H.R. 2433—Veterans Opportunity to Work Act:

17) H.R. 674—To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the imposition of 3 percent withholding on certain payments made to vendors by government entities:

18) H.Con.Res. 34—Budget for Fiscal Year 2012:

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/11/10/27/summa...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46418 Aug 27, 2012
Speaker Boehner: Mr. President, Help Pass ‘Forgotten 15’ Jobs Bills Stuck in the Senate

http://www.speaker.gov/press-release/speaker-...
Dan

United States

#46419 Aug 27, 2012
It is a crying shame that the first black President that his country produced is always going around basically saying: It's the white man's fault ( George Bush) that I can not do my job.

If I were an African American I would be furious over his lack of leadership and effectiveness.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46420 Aug 27, 2012
While Barack Obama travels the country campaigning for reelection in 2012 and claiming that Republicans are obstructing his tax increase bill in the guise of a "jobs" bill, it is worth remembering that Republicans have passed 15 separate bills geared toward job growth and every one of those 15 are being stalled in the Democratically controlled Senate.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46421 Aug 27, 2012
Dead-end Senate
Good legislation passes the House only to be buried under Harry Reid

Harry Reid is determined to do nothing productive this year. The Senate majority leader has made it his mission to block votes on bipartisan legislation originating in the Republican-controlled House while bringing Democratic bills to the floor that are designed to fail. It’s a dead-end road paved with intentions to re-elect President Obama.

Last week, the House passed a strongly bipartisan bill which would prevent a job-killing 3 percent withholding tax on all government contractors from going into effect. Even though the White House supports the measure, Mr. Reid, a Nevada Democrat, has chosen instead to bring another “small bite” from the president’s failed American Jobs Act to the floor. He wants to hike taxes on business owners so he can blow $60 billion in more stimulus for bike paths, choo-choo trains and bus stops.

Mr. Reid can’t even round up all the Democrats behind his partisan plan, but he continues to drag his feet on items that could pass because the last thing he wants to do is adopt legislation that gives the GOP the chance to take some credit with the public.

The Senate has not been this inactive in at least a quarter-century. As of Tuesday, the Senate had held 194 votes for the year, 54 fewer than at this time last year.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/...

Need more bubbles.....?
Uncle Tab

United States

#46422 Aug 27, 2012
the majority wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest uncle tubby...whatever your crazy ass is for...I am 150% against. I have read your posts and I've seen how you stop short on the facts. You present only certain things you want known about a subject and hope people don't research and find out that you left many important facts out of your silly little posts. You are a waste of time. Newsflash old man...it isn't hard to be a liar and a deceiver and a corrupt person. The hard part is being honest and telling the whole truth and be a good person with morals and standards. You are not an honest person, you are not a good person and you have no morals or standards. If you did you wouldn't proudly display your lies and deceiving posts on this forum.
You, spewing your lies and hatred and bigotry on this forum, is one of the main reasons I could never vote for the guy your sorry ass idolizes. Barack Hussein may be your idol and his fathers dreams may be yours and Obama's dreams but as for the majority of Americans...our dreams are American. I think that will be very evident come November uncle spewie.
Tax breaks where to make new jobs, it hasn't worked, prove me wrong? Plain and simple.... Shut up and do it! You can call it a lie over and over, PROVE where the jobs are Einstein!

And answer why republican Teabaggers are making it easy to ship jobs overseas!!

Again another one will grow silent as the crazy cat lady copy and pastes shit from Fox and the like lmao

And Jay just picked a prodominatly gay mans name....... Ok..... Buff said lmao

Idiots!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46424 Aug 27, 2012
Rand Paul: Audit the Pentagon

Paul made the remarks Sunday when he addressed thousands of supporters at a rally for his father, former Republican presidential candidate and Texas Rep. Ron Paul, at the University of South Florida.

"Because we've talked about audit the Fed so much, we're now talking about audit the Pentagon," Paul told the crowd. "Now, because of Hurricane Isaac, it's not sure whether my message will get to the Republican National Convention, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able speak.

http://times247.com/articles/rand-paul-audit-...
President Romney 2013

Glasgow, KY

#46425 Aug 27, 2012
Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are the most corrupt politicians in office today and what did Barack Hussein Obama do when he was newly elected? He went golfing and played some basketball with friends in Chicago and handed over the presidential authority to the two most corrupt politicians in office today...Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Those two crooks are running the show. Vote for Obama to re-elect Reid and Pelosi as president. Reid's senile ass should have been put out to pasture many years ago and Pelosi has many mental issues. Thanks for nothing Obama. None of you are equipped to represent Americans in the political arena. We have the cure for what ails you morons! You'll get a big dose of medicine in November.

America boots Obama out of office and Americans get their country back. Hurry up November!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#46426 Aug 27, 2012
Well, Uncle Taboo, guess you got more than enough to read since I was here last. Did you enjoy the Democrat's gay club story?

Fine president you picked there! This country doesn't need anymore perverts, there's enough in the Dem. party already.

You can thank that old codger Harry Reid for blocking all the jobs bills the Republican's presented. When we kick their arses out in November watch this country become ours again...and Democrats go the way of the dinosaur!

My turn: LMAO!

Romney/Ryan, 2012!!!!
john

Perris, CA

#46427 Aug 27, 2012
Juniper wrote:
Fox news is a joke. Television is a joke- filling the brains of the young with mindless crap. Fox news is so right winged that they can't even see they would benefit from NOT electing a Republican. Do we really want to phase out the entire middle class? I am a very hard worker (a CNA who cares for the elderly) and I make less than the average secretary. Why is this? You don't even need a degree, certificate or any special class to be a secretary and yet they make more than the average CNA. Something is wrong with this picture and I am not willing to chance my future by electing Mitt Romney as president.
...so smart one.....what would you call the state owned media and obama? brilliant? lmfao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tami veal johns, beware if you deal with her. 6 min Angie 4
Steve peel 1 hr messed up 33
Falsshia phyland pill head 2 hr Lacy 3
matt ross 5 hr ross 2
Donnie johnson (Jul '14) 5 hr Adam 18
help with make up 5 hr newbie 5
Angela Stinnett 5 hr Hannah 5
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE