brannon crossin kroger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Errrrr

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Dec 4, 2012
KROGER BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you bag groceries? Guess if that's all you can get, it's a better job than nothing, right?
You should know.
Errrrr

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Dec 4, 2012
KROGER BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you bag groceries? Guess if that's all you can get, it's a better job than nothing, right?
Nice ploy...turning a post about your stupidity around like that. Maybe you're too smart for Kroger...bwahahaha.
KROGER BOSS

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Errrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice ploy...turning a post about your stupidity around like that. Maybe you're too smart for Kroger...bwahahaha.
Oh, honey, I am not the stupid one here. That honor is totally bestowed upon you. You absolutely deserve it. Wonder how that will look on your resume? Oh darn. More big words which you might not understand.

Have a wonderful rest of your pitiful life. Now, I bid you a fond farewell. I am off to a warm climate for the rest of the winter, but I will keep an eye out for ya. Spoiled fruits like you get thrown in the trash and relegated to the hog and cattle fields.

Now, byebye and tata.
hahahahaha

United States

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Errrr, it's pointless to try and get whackado to admit their error. First, he/she/it is a troll and only interested in drawing attention to an otherwise insignificant life. Second, you can't fix stupid!
I actually work at the Kroger in question and to answer the original poster, yes, we have some hotties!
KROGER BOSS

Lexington, KY

#25 Dec 6, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
Errrr, it's pointless to try and get whackado to admit their error. First, he/she/it is a troll and only interested in drawing attention to an otherwise insignificant life. Second, you can't fix stupid!
I actually work at the Kroger in question and to answer the original poster, yes, we have some hotties!
Gosh, hahahahaha. Isn't it tiresome always being wrong???? First, I am not a troll...far from it. Second, I certainly don't have an insignificant life. But you, on the other hand, work for a pittance of an hourly wage:):):) And I agree, as you are proof that no, you can't fix stupid. And, it isn't nice---perverted, actually---to call your grandmother a "hottie." Hmmmmmmm. Now, let's see how long it will take us to figure out who you REALLY are. Bet you won't be so quick to be haha-ing, now will ya?
Nich native

Richmond, KY

#26 Dec 6, 2012
It seems like the "Kroger boss" has life all figured out. That's impressive! I imagine that working for in a grocery store must be very boring for anyone who is so well educated.

Boss, when you're throwing rocks at all the peasants from your high horse, please remember to shove the last one up your pompous a$$. Keep your life lessons to yourself. I'm guessing that you have a little down time after jerking off online and you numb your shame by talking down to people behind your computer. If you had the balls to run your mouth to anyone face to face, your broken nose would never have time to heal. No one cares about your opinion.
resident

Lexington, KY

#27 Dec 6, 2012
This thread is one of the funniest I haev seen in a while. some of you rednecks just dont get that kroger boss is playing u for the fools you actually are. i love it when redneck, uneducated hilbillies fall for these tactics.

keep up the good work kroger boss. you threw out the line with the bate on it, reeled em in and then BAM.......jerked the hook so far up their noses they just dont know when to stop flopping and flipping.

thanks for the entertainment. It has been the highlight of some dull, rainy and boring shifts.
hahahahaha

United States

#28 Dec 7, 2012
resident wrote:
This thread is one of the funniest I haev seen in a while. some of you rednecks just dont get that kroger boss is playing u for the fools you actually are. i love it when redneck, uneducated hilbillies fall for these tactics.
keep up the good work kroger boss. you threw out the line with the bate on it, reeled em in and then BAM.......jerked the hook so far up their noses they just dont know when to stop flopping and flipping.
thanks for the entertainment. It has been the highlight of some dull, rainy and boring shifts.
And I love it when someone misspells have, hillbillies and bait and then calls others uneducated! The thread now has two trolls! LOL
better than you

Morehead, KY

#29 Dec 7, 2012
OMG. Honestly, you fools have nothing better to do that TRY and impress someone with your "intelligence." hahahahaha, you are not at all funny. Pathetic is much more appropriate for you and since EVERYONE knows you are not from Chicago, can you at least get a more believable location?

To resident, you hit the nail on the head. These idiots don't understand that when you type with any speed (instead of with one finger like they do,) once in a while, a typo occurs. Poor, poor, uneducated fools. It is so evident that they are all from this hick town. Glad we can't claim that fame, aren't you? Keep up the good work resident. Catch ya on the flip side....and they have NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS......
hahahahaha

United States

#30 Dec 7, 2012
better than you wrote:
OMG. Honestly, you fools have nothing better to do that TRY and impress someone with your "intelligence." hahahahaha, you are not at all funny. Pathetic is much more appropriate for you and since EVERYONE knows you are not from Chicago, can you at least get a more believable location?
To resident, you hit the nail on the head. These idiots don't understand that when you type with any speed (instead of with one finger like they do,) once in a while, a typo occurs. Poor, poor, uneducated fools. It is so evident that they are all from this hick town. Glad we can't claim that fame, aren't you? Keep up the good work resident. Catch ya on the flip side....and they have NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS......
First, I never claimed to be from Chicago. You are apparently too stupid to understand the connection between IP addresses and ISP's. You also don't comprehend what you read very well as I've also already stated I work at the Kroger in Brannon Crossing (which would be a hell of a commute).
Second, you apparently can't appreciate the hypocrisy of someone who criticizes others for spelling errors while making the same kind of mistakes. I realize that requires thinking on a higher level, which means you are at quite the disadvantage. I'm sure its not your fault, probably just the result of relatives inter-breeding. In any case, I do pity you and hope the attention you seek here compensates for the otherwise dismal existence you lead.
WhiteRabbit

Versailles, KY

#32 Dec 7, 2012
DAM* Cant u look at cuties an still work? Who r tha cuties?? Single cuties?
one8seven

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Dec 12, 2012
porter jacks off in the meat freezer
Denny

Henderson, KY

#35 Dec 23, 2012
as a current employee for Kroger.... If "KROGER BOSS" truly is a "BOSS" I'm really disappointed with your lack of professionalism. You need to take a look at the current leadership model that the company has released in the recent years..... Maybe Kroger's values are too much for you to up hold and you should reevaluate your career path with a different company. I sincerely hope I never work under you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning.....jesus its bad!! 1 hr Poorsadone 3
new bar and grill 2 hr Penny 28
Giovanniís pizza 2 hr Penny 7
Person hit by car 4 hr Rest in Peace 2
Does anyone know sharon stinnett ? 4 hr Sharon Stinnett M... 8
pedestrian hit 4 hr His name 22
Natasha 5 hr Wise frog 4

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages