Nicholasville police make arrests in ...

Nicholasville police make arrests in string of burglaries

There are 10 comments on the Jessamine Journal story from Sep 28, 2012, titled Nicholasville police make arrests in string of burglaries. In it, Jessamine Journal reports that:

The Nicholasville Police Department arrested three people in connection with a rash of burglaries that have occurred in recent months, according to officer Kevin Grimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jessamine Journal.

car mat

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
where does all this white trash people come from .hope they get plenty time to mull it over and sure drugs was part of it
mike

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
i am glad to see that mike samann go down he always did illegal actevites all his life thats all he knows to do
fromtown

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2012
that's a lie mike samaan is a good man.I know him for the past 20 years. he always did his best to help out anyone need help. I will not believe a drug addict over a good christian man.and you mike from Berea you need to know how to spell your word first. leave the man a lone i could feel you are so jealous of mike samaan. you people know your facts before accuse anyone. Mike samaan I support you and I believe in you man.
GMan

Morehead, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Mike Samaan and the whole Samaan family is a well respected family here in Nicholasville. Mike always will help anyone in need. What "illegal" activities did he do? He has no crime record. The other 2 who actually stole the gold are partaking in drugs.
wjr

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
He licks dog genitals
Xxxx

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
fromtown wrote:
that's a lie mike samaan is a good man.I know him for the past 20 years. he always did his best to help out anyone need help. I will not believe a drug addict over a good christian man.and you mike from Berea you need to know how to spell your word first. leave the man a lone i could feel you are so jealous of mike samaan. you people know your facts before accuse anyone. Mike samaan I support you and I believe in you man.
talking about spelling. You need some spelling help yourself. He was caught red handed. Way to go Nicholasville cops. I'm far from jealous. Want to start a list. 1. Jd ledgends convicted of gambling. 2. Jd ledgends has been cited for serving underage. 3. Samaan family owes the shopping center where sew chick was gambling. Do we need to continue. Follow the law Samaan family like rest of us. Or do your time. Way to go law enforcement. Thanks for doing you job!!!
Nicholasville family

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Xxxx wrote:
<quoted text>talking about spelling. You need some spelling help yourself. He was caught red handed. Way to go Nicholasville cops. I'm far from jealous. Want to start a list. 1. Jd ledgends convicted of gambling. 2. Jd ledgends has been cited for serving underage. 3. Samaan family owes the shopping center where sew chick was gambling. Do we need to continue. Follow the law Samaan family like rest of us. Or do your time. Way to go law enforcement. Thanks for doing you job!!!
This is crazy!!! Way to go npd!!
for sure

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
the hole famly is pieces of crap. wish they woudl leve and go back to their place where they fit in and can stele from each other. wtg npd tanks for catching some of them and there bad deeds. thanks
Nicholasville family

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Why are they still opened?
eyes4u

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Nicholasville has finally figured out the Golden Calf...Amen and way to go Nicholasville and Jessamine Co law officials...Now if the court systems will follow thru with the convictions..Whahoo!!!..Send em back with their tails tucked between their legs..and cuffs on their hands..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating 5 hr Tonia 3
Singles 5 hr Loner 6
Tabby Newton 9 hr Tramp 28
mrs. mcneal red oak elementary 9 hr Amy 3
Drug dealing by shameless mc 10 hr Dangerous122 4
Driving 11 hr Bear 6
red oak elementary complaints on teachers and p... 15 hr karley08 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance