First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angie

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
what you think
more like

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Southern Stink.
=)
crabs

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
if i wanted staph id go to castle of color
Inked

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Where is the best place to go? Where have u all gone? This is a serious question btw lol

Since: Aug 10

Demotte, IN

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Ive been to castle of color a few times and i havent had any problems or "staph". That person is an idiot. They use clean needles everytime. They clean everything in front of you. The guy that did my last one was in the very front booth on the left. He did a great job. I dont know his name though.
hmm

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
I've only gotten tattoos at studio ink. turned out awesomeee!
But I've been to bleed blue with friends, and they did great as well.
As for staph at castle of color? I agree, you're an idiot. I've gotten lots of piercings there, jimmie is fabulousss =)
I also know some people that ken at zig and zag has done, and they were veryvery pleased.

I've only seen pictures from this place, not impressed.

“Topix is the new high school!”

Since: Jun 10

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2010
b1tch19 wrote:
Ive been to castle of color a few times and i havent had any problems or "staph". That person is an idiot. They use clean needles everytime. They clean everything in front of you. The guy that did my last one was in the very front booth on the left. He did a great job. I dont know his name though.
Supposedly, Jimmie used to use dirty needles for piercings, but apparently he has "cleaned up." I didn't really have a problem with him; I worked with him at one point (not at Castle).

“Topix is the new high school!”

Since: Jun 10

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Oh, should have specified that Jimmie pierced me; I got three helixes at once, which was painful and wound up infected (eventually I removed them), probably should have waited in between them. But yeah, supposedly he used to use dirty needles but he definitely did NOT use dirty needles on me. I watched him unwrap three DIFFERENT needles for three piercings in the same f*cking ear. XD
well I

Bronx, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Adalia wrote:
Oh, should have specified that Jimmie pierced me; I got three helixes at once, which was painful and wound up infected (eventually I removed them), probably should have waited in between them. But yeah, supposedly he used to use dirty needles but he definitely did NOT use dirty needles on me. I watched him unwrap three DIFFERENT needles for three piercings in the same f*cking ear. XD
have gotten a handful of piercings from Jimmie. Everything was clean, and no infections. Someone probably started that rumor on here, haha.
agreed W_Hmm

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Yeah I would have to agree. Studio Ink is the pace to go. They are very professional and you always know your coming out of there with a kick azz tat no matter what!
uciel

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2010
more like wrote:
Southern Stink.
=)
you should give southern ink a look they did mine and it rocks low price clean and im happy!
CityBoy

Adel, GA

#12 Oct 31, 2010
southern ink is a dive and they are always drunk in the backroom. nasty place and looks dirty inside and out. me and my woman went there last week and wouldn't let them touch her or me. ugh.
uciel

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 31, 2010
CityBoy wrote:
southern ink is a dive and they are always drunk in the backroom. nasty place and looks dirty inside and out. me and my woman went there last week and wouldn't let them touch her or me. ugh.
must be blind or someone from another shop
my tat is great!! but like they say opinions and ass holes every bodys got one! its a clean place no one was drunk my tat is great so i like them !! and by the way the health department thing on the door says 100% good nuf for me !
eww

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2010
The pictures they put on fb look like crap.
wayne perrin

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 2, 2010
angie wrote:
what you think
LOOK my name is WAYNE PERRIN I HAVE BEEN TATTOOING IN NICHVEGAS FOR OVER 25 YRS I JUST SO HAPPEN TO WORK AT SOUTHERN INK THE WAY I SEE IT IF PPL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHOP THEN YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT IS IN front OF YOU MYSELF LEON CRESS DUANE RESINGER AND OUR OWNER PHIL HACKER R SOME VERY QUALIFIED TATTOOIST AS FAR AS THE SHOP BEING DIRTY OR UNCLEAN IF U HAVENT BEEN IN THEN U NEED TO QUIT LISTONING TO THESE PASSER BYS THAY HAVE EATHER TRYED TO GET A JOB THERE AND COULDNT OR THERE JUST PISSED THAT THEY DIDNT GET THERE TAT THERE WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE AND WENT SOME WHERE ELSE TO GET THERES CHEAPER WELL LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID U GET WHAT TOU PAY FOR BUT IF U WANT A GOOD TAT THEN YOOU NEED TO STOP IN ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND SEE FOR YOUE SELVES OR JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE OPINION RUN YOUR LIFE BE A ADULT AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !!!!!!!!!!
southern ink

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2010
wayne perrin wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK my name is WAYNE PERRIN I HAVE BEEN TATTOOING IN NICHVEGAS FOR OVER 25 YRS I JUST SO HAPPEN TO WORK AT SOUTHERN INK THE WAY I SEE IT IF PPL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHOP THEN YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT IS IN front OF YOU MYSELF LEON CRESS DUANE RESINGER AND OUR OWNER PHIL HACKER R SOME VERY QUALIFIED TATTOOIST AS FAR AS THE SHOP BEING DIRTY OR UNCLEAN IF U HAVENT BEEN IN THEN U NEED TO QUIT LISTONING TO THESE PASSER BYS THAY HAVE EATHER TRYED TO GET A JOB THERE AND COULDNT OR THERE JUST PISSED THAT THEY DIDNT GET THERE TAT THERE WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE AND WENT SOME WHERE ELSE TO GET THERES CHEAPER WELL LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID U GET WHAT TOU PAY FOR BUT IF U WANT A GOOD TAT THEN YOOU NEED TO STOP IN ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND SEE FOR YOUE SELVES OR JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE OPINION RUN YOUR LIFE BE A ADULT AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND !!!!!!!!!!
This little wayne or the dad
Mayor of Maple

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Nov 3, 2010
That place was a church than it was a dog grooming place.Mybe the wemen at Skanky Ground can get there faces tat.
wayne perrin

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 3, 2010
The dad
sign

Moultrie, GA

#19 Nov 3, 2010
i hope their ink is better than the crappy looking sign they have. the sign looks like something a 6 year old can draw. Ooooo Flames! it's retarded.

other than the crappy sign i know nothing about them. it could be a great place?

just please, get a new sign!
wayne perrin

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 3, 2010
sounds to me like we just have a bunch of little kids with nothing else to do with there lives but try and put down others why dont u put up or just shut up as far as the sigh that dont mean shit why dont you try and argue with the great town of nich. and convence them about a sign on a 200 yr old building with out pissing them off over there beloved historic building you ppl can say what u like but were making buisiness and paying bills try getting your own self up off your asses and get off welfare quit living off the government and get a job so ppl with jobs dont have to support your asses just come by the shop and see for your for selves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie Collins 58 min Bethany 8
Most Unique baby names (Apr '09) 1 hr Ramsey 8
Bored BBC 3 hr Hck 1
Jessica Salfi 5 hr needto 20
does anyone know charles johnson,works at veter... (Nov '08) 7 hr Joseph 19
Homeless dude with shopping cart 13 hr Fuckingballs 18
Ignorant Firefighters 13 hr People 5

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages