Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

Anyone know anything about Matt Thompson?
highclass redneck

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

Judged:

i have known matty boy for a long time. it saddens me to tell you the awful truth about him. he is a sad piece of shit with a child he doesnt take care of and another one on the way. i think they should castrate him or at least tie his little tubes up to keep him from ever procreating again. you would think that he couldnt even get his little limpdick up with all of the painpills he ingests, but hey something must be working for him.... any comments?
kinda sorta

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

i went to high school with him, seemed cool, but never really talked too much to him. kinda quiet and kept to himself as far as i know. but i did hear he has a kid and cheated on the girl while she was pregnant. . dunno... but hes definatley redneck lol
TJM

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

i heard that the kid he has on the way might not even be his. Is that true?
Betty

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

highclass redneck wrote:
i have known matty boy for a long time. it saddens me to tell you the awful truth about him. he is a sad piece of shit with a child he doesnt take care of and another one on the way. i think they should castrate him or at least tie his little tubes up to keep him from ever procreating again. you would think that he couldnt even get his little limpdick up with all of the painpills he ingests, but hey something must be working for him.... any comments?
You know I would think the same thing about those pain pills and getting the dink to work. I know someone else that eats pills and he has sperminated half the town.
koolkid

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

I have know matt for a long time and yeah he was a good guy till drugs took over his life!! yes he has 2 kids but no one knows if the one on the way is really his i've heard its adam houp's kid but who knows!!! i know that he has really cleaned up and doin really good now!!!!
matt thompson

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

im glad i got you guys to tell me how my life is going i wouldnt know what to do thanks. This is Matthew D Thompson an if you didnt know everything that has been said is got to be the truth
ANGIE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

matt thompson wrote:
im glad i got you guys to tell me how my life is going i wouldnt know what to do thanks. This is Matthew D Thompson an if you didnt know everything that has been said is got to be the truth
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HOW PEOPLE CAN TALK OUT THERE ASS!
Crazy8

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

I feel sorry for matt cause hes got that hoeish girlfriend Kasey or whatever she was f****** matt when she was dating cody that baby prolly isnt his anyways
wowser

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

cassie! and yes crazy8 no one kno's but her! Matthew i hope u get better (inside)......it will happen one day!

“wow”

Since: Mar 09

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

why dont everybody leave matt alone hes a great guy and cassie hasnt done anything so until u know for sure it isnt his baby then leave them to be happy
oh you kno

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

well all i have to say is matt is a great person and i have known him for years he may hae some messed up things going on in his life but ya know its no ones buisness about his life but him and cassie obviously he loves her or he wouldnt be wiht her
amused

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Cassie is a great girl. she has a good head on her shoulders & has a future ahead of her she loves matt & that is all that matters. leave them be. they have a baby girl on the way and couldnt be happier. you all are just jealous cause your not as pretty as her or couldnt get with matt. there a great couple. just let them be

“n”

n

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

matt is my baby daddy!!! shylynn renee is gonna be our lil girls name!!
wildman

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Matt i am an o;d redneck that has road horses with you guys a few times.All these peices of sh*t dont have nothin better to do but sit and rag on a person.Take care of the youngins and enjoy life whatever way you choose.Nich. is perfect for this sight it gives all them p*ssys away to start trash.Nicholasville mind YOUR OWN F*ckin BUISINESS rack on

“n”

n

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

matt helps me alot.... i am only 5 months... but matt will be a good daddy!!! i love him no matter what ppl say
wildman

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

All of us have our wild days and may have a few more you being his partner will help,i dont even know ya but when a person has issues be there for him,i have been there and it sucks the only person can help is you and himself.I dont know what i would have done without my awsome partner and little gal.good luck and F*CK NICH.I hate to even drive through that gossip town.RACK ON
wildman

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Hey matt you been riding lately its the season Booneville is coming up they going to see sparks flying off that blacktop!!!!!!!
miss thang

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

okayy i have known matt for a very brief time. keep your comments to yourself. & leave matt alone. yeaa he has a child & another on the way he is a very great guy!!! & quit talkinn sh*t about cassie. only cassie knows if that babys matts or not!! & obviously matt believes it is or else he wouldnt still be with her & they are both veryy happy!!! so get a life & stop talkin trash..
needshelp

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Matt is addicted to pills and does not have a job. He does not take care of his first child and will not be taking care of his second. He really needs to get his shit straight. Cassie had a great life ahead of her and she has ruined it by staying with a boy that beats her. She needs to leave him and take care of herself and the baby. He does not need to bring any more babies into this world. Maybe he will realize it one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 138,557
drug round up today 21 min BeenThere 20
Lighthouse Baptist Church 52 min Smoke 29
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
david warner 3 hr done 3
red motorcycle 4 hr red duck 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Ancient Wolf 81,196
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search