need info

Lexington, KY

#1 May 3, 2012
any one know him. what kind of person is he?
me me me

Lexington, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
is he the one that lives on hickory hill?
bella

Lexington, KY

#3 May 7, 2012
what ever you do dont get in with guy you will regret it
big daddy

Lexington, KY

#4 May 8, 2012
i always thought something was up with this man my wife says they are just friends she goes over to his house and drinks and sometimes stays all night all he dose is smoke weed and drink i dont know how he still has his job
i no better

Lexington, KY

#5 May 11, 2012
Bigdaddy is full of shit, Clint is a good dude. He has friend thats a girl but she ain't married
For Real Though

Lexington, KY

#6 May 11, 2012
Big daddy sounds like a little bitch. Talking shit online like a little girl.
really

Lexington, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
yea he dose have a married woman that went to house a lot till he got the hots for his friends girl i think he said her name was niki or something like that i smoke with him all the time so i know what goes on around there
For Real Though

Lexington, KY

#8 May 11, 2012
If you are so tight with him why are posting shit like this on here then? Trying to get the dude in trouble or something? Sounds like you are a bitch like bigdaddy
GETALIFE

United States

#9 May 11, 2012
WTF! People talking snack about one of my best friends?! First of all, Clint is one of the best people I've ever known and would do anything for anyone. Second of all, I am MARRIED to HIS BEST FRIEND and we have all been friends for as long as we can remember. Third, who Clint hangs out with is no one's concern but Clint's. Lastly, this website is ludicrous and if you have a problem with the man, deal with it face to face rather than talking shit online....oh...can you read this or is your momma reading it to ya?
yupp

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2012
he aint shit you stomp your foot and he runs home all he dose is smoke weed and drink whats he going to do when lexington schools system finds out what he dose? i am just thankful my kids dont go to lexington schools
mind your own business

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2012
I've known this dude since high school, love him to death, he's a great guy. Quit talking trash...and learn to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What restaurants are open on Christmas day? 12 min Happy 61
Man riding horse in Wilmore 37 min janet 114
clayton johns 1 hr Get a life 9
Lisa Sherrow off to jail! 1 hr Prince 14
Chrissy Hammond (Burton) & Shannon Cummins 3 hr donna 2
Has anyone tried to get an H&R Block tax refund... (Dec '12) 3 hr tbonefalwey1 103
cottage st/jessamine ave 3 hr NoseyButt 2
Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:35 am PST

NBC Sports 2:35AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
NFL Super Bowl Odds, Wild Card Analysis
Bleacher Report 6:12 AM
Steelers Attempt the Worst Fake Punt