curious

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2010
who is he?
johnny

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2010
he's a cool cat. i like Blizz. he's a good guy.
Hmmmmm

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Yea right he's is the biggest smart ass I have ever met its no wonder he ain't gotta girlfriend !
Ky Girl

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Yea right he's is the biggest smart ass I have ever met its no wonder he ain't gotta girlfriend !
He is a great guy with a good sense of humor, and pretty good looking to boot.He has a smart mouth, but it is all in fun. Blizz does not have a mean bone in his body. The girls love him, If you knew him well, you would know that. Or maybe.. You are a little jealous?:) Any girl who treated him right would have a man who would make her feel like a princess.
mystery man

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
his last name is blizzard????
Ky Girl

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2012
mystery man wrote:
his last name is blizzard????
Blizzard, yes, like the snowstorm.
Lee

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
yea, he's a cool kid. Needs a good woman in his life. hope he finds one and stays happy..
Blizzard

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Ky Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great guy with a good sense of humor, and pretty good looking to boot.He has a smart mouth, but it is all in fun. Blizz does not have a mean bone in his body. The girls love him, If you knew him well, you would know that. Or maybe.. You are a little jealous?:) Any girl who treated him right would have a man who would make her feel like a princess.
. I like everything that person said about me!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chans hotdog stand 7 min Breanna 18
what is the taphouse? (Aug '14) 10 min smith 14
drunken women 2 hr Bill 1
woman made of leather 2 hr Smith 14
Kitchen Fitters London 3 hr takgendong 1
fat woman 5 hr The kid 2
The Kid 6 hr the dad 4
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE