First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baby momma

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 May 26, 2009
okay wel to start off this girl and me used too be really close friends. then she turned in too a whore. when she dum,ped a boy she would go straight to another. but when that boy found someone else she wanted him baq. she wants too many boys at once.
like ryan & charles she uses charles for sex but ryan for a boyfriend.
she needs too be bitch slapped.
Emily

Adel, GA

#3 Jun 2, 2009
for one thats my little cousin ur talking about. for two ur just mad bc u cant get anyone u want and she can. shes not a whore. she may be with alot of guys but i can tell u now shes not sleeping with them! y dont u use ur real name so she know who u r? bc u will run away from her at school? and wait untill after school and tell her to come to ur house and then calll the cops? haha thats what u call a scared bitch!!
Happy

Versailles, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2009
ryan and charles who?
rrb

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2009
she is a jealous ugly wh*re
the only reason any guy gets with
her is because the know she is easy
CountryGirl

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2009
i think she is a beautiful young lady, and most of there ppl on here just get mad at her b/c she makes them mad just worry bout yur self and not everyone else. i love yuh
sincerly,
Charles Parker's sister.
caitlyn -

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 3, 2009
okay so this is caitlyn , your just a little haten ass bitch - its soo amazing how people get so jelouse ! but whatever * keep hatin -
bri

Kathleen, GA

#9 Jun 3, 2009
baby momma wrote:
okay wel to start off this girl and me used too be really close friends. then she turned in too a whore. when she dum,ped a boy she would go straight to another. but when that boy found someone else she wanted him baq. she wants too many boys at once.
like ryan & charles she uses charles for sex but ryan for a boyfriend.
she needs too be bitch slapped.
caitlyn is my little sister, and i think that you should shut your mouth before you get slapped in it. don't EVER talk about my little sister like she's a piece of trash. i know good and well that caitlyn can handle her own messes, but i would be more than happy to set you straight. keep my sisters name out of your mouth.

oh, and you say that she used to be your best friend; which means that you must be fairly young. you also say that she's a whore, well maybe you should stop being a hypocrite because your post name is "baby momma".
bri

Kathleen, GA

#10 Jun 3, 2009
rrb wrote:
she is a jealous ugly wh*re
the only reason any guy gets with
her is because the know she is easy
she's jealous? hahhaa. at least she isn't on here posting shit like what you said. it seems like you're the one thats jealous.
caitlyn -

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2009
awh , thanks brittney (: i lovee you - mhmm ; yeah nd im sooo jelouse when EVERY boy iv ever liked iv ended up dating them * but this stupid shit dont phase me ; its just a thing =] but when any of you are "big" enough to say it to my face then we can settel it. KEEP HATINNN (:
Hereyougo

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2009
caitlyn - wrote:
awh , thanks brittney (: i lovee you - mhmm ; yeah nd im sooo jelouse when EVERY boy iv ever liked iv ended up dating them * but this stupid shit dont phase me ; its just a thing =] but when any of you are "big" enough to say it to my face then we can settel it. KEEP HATINNN (:
You know if you trying to prove everyone wrong you could have least wrote a post correctly. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you didnít finish high school but thatís okay. Here is the correct way you should have written you post.
ďAw, thanks Brittney. I love you. Iím not jealous because every boy I have ever liked I ended up dating them but this stupid shit doesnít phase me though. Itís just a message board. However when any of you are big enough to say it to my face then we can settle it. Keep hating on me.Ē
brittnehhh

Orlando, FL

#13 Jun 11, 2009
Hereyougo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you trying to prove everyone wrong you could have least wrote a post correctly. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you didnít finish high school but thatís okay. Here is the correct way you should have written you post.
ďAw, thanks Brittney. I love you. Iím not jealous because every boy I have ever liked I ended up dating them but this stupid shit doesnít phase me though. Itís just a message board. However when any of you are big enough to say it to my face then we can settle it. Keep hating on me.Ē
rofl. you obviously don't know caitlyn, because she isn't even highschool. so how about you take your nagging on to some other post? thank you.
brittnehhh

Orlando, FL

#14 Jun 11, 2009
caitlyn - wrote:
awh , thanks brittney (: i lovee you - mhmm ; yeah nd im sooo jelouse when EVERY boy iv ever liked iv ended up dating them * but this stupid shit dont phase me ; its just a thing =] but when any of you are "big" enough to say it to my face then we can settel it. KEEP HATINNN (:
no problem boo. i love you [=
gosser

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2009
aye this is the love of my life
i love this girl with all my heart
aint nobody gonna tlk shit bout her
all u all are just haterz trynna start
some shit but this website aint nothin
grow up and say it to her face i bet she
beat tht ass ! so dnt fck wit her ya digzz :}
I love u baby 4-ever and always !!!
chelsea

Georgetown, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2009
caitlyn spickard is a little wh*re. her and sydney and pam are all stupid little c*nts. she is how old 13 or 14 and already having sex? and with charles parker? yep- she's a wh*re!
brittnehhh

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 18, 2009
chelsea wrote:
caitlyn spickard is a little wh*re. her and sydney and pam are all stupid little c*nts. she is how old 13 or 14 and already having sex? and with charles parker? yep- she's a wh*re!
it's none of your business what her, syd, or pam do. so get a life and stop talking shit about people.
you dont need 2 know

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 19, 2009
chelsea , your stupid , your the only chick who says c*nt , and your saying she doesn't need to be having sex b/c she's 14 / 15 ? LOOK AT YOU! you've been having sex since you were like 8 !!!!!!!! so you don't need to be running your mouth about other people being a wh*re ! your the biggest wh*re in NICHOLASVILLE BI*CH!
caitlynnn

Forsan, TX

#19 Jun 24, 2009
wow ; this is really lame , thats why im not even
in high school ! dont talk shit about people that
you dont even now . and "chelsea" your dumb to .
me , pam , and sydney will beat ya ass then yu
can run your mouth some more (: nd i dated charles for NINE months . but thanksss everyone
else that knows me and is actully taken up for
me but NONE of these people have everrr said any
of this to my face , shows how many pussy's are out there. but ryan - baby i lovee you tooo . your E V E R Y T H I N G to meee (:
jay

Newburgh, IN

#21 Jul 11, 2009
she is i know
caitlynn

Lexington, KY

#23 Sep 7, 2009
who's jay ?. nd why did you say "she is i know".?
chelsea

Newburgh, IN

#24 Sep 7, 2009
"you dont need 2 know" fat *ss courtney- f*ck you. i probably am about the only chick that says c*nt; so f*cking what??? & caitlyn idk how old that post is but i would f*ckin love to see pam & syd whoop my ass after they hung up on me every time i tried to call them & tried to fight them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Mays 4 hr ROSIE 3
Clint Collins 4 hr Liz 3
Rebecca Snipp aka Rebecca Johnson 6 hr Sam 10
Carrie dunham 9 hr kitkatkel 4
Brandi Lay 9 hr Smiles 6
Ronnie Murphy jr. 12 hr sad 26
School Threat 12 hr getem all 28

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages