what kind of person is she
someone

Elko, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2009
she is nasty with a lazy pillhead for a mother
Moving on up

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2009
She is a girl who has to ask if she is a good mother? WTF of course not if you have to ask and besides, she never has her daughter and is always drinking
Someone

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Nov 16, 2009
I know Cassie she is a cool girl.She loves her baby very much. You should keep your mouth shut about her.Oh by the way she is no longer a Prater.Her and Will got married this morning.
someone

Ashburn, GA

#6 Nov 16, 2009
poor fellow i wonder if he knows what he done got himself into. i cant believe she finally got one that wasnt already married to someone else.
someone

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2009
She is a thief and a [email protected] Will (if thats his name) knew her I bet he wouldn't have married her.I do know her and she would have a different guy every night.
Someone

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2009
you all need to get your shit straight .I work with her and she is notlazy.She gets her work done. What she does in her owntime is her business.Who are you?? Are you jealous of her?She is a very sweet girl.just trying to work and takecare of her child,but assholes like you are always trying to start some shit....
His lette

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2009
she has a baby by my boyfriend chris n she never lets chris see her shes always texted ustrying to run him down for not being around n shit but she wont let us they party n ask us to come see the baby when shes drunk n shit she not a good mother at all n will is on probation what a lovley couple arent they wonderful drinking n doing drugs with a 4 month old baby n the room what a way to raise your children
someone

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2009
His lette wrote:
she has a baby by my boyfriend chris n she never lets chris see her shes always texted ustrying to run him down for not being around n shit but she wont let us they party n ask us to come see the baby when shes drunk n shit she not a good mother at all n will is on probation what a lovley couple arent they wonderful drinking n doing drugs with a 4 month old baby n the room what a way to raise your children
That sounds more like the cassie I know. If DNA says that is your boyfriends little girl you need to do what you all can to protect her. when she doesn't have her her mother does and she gave up her own son because she let her husband beat on him. she isnt happy unless she is snorting pills!!!!
his lette

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2009
someone wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds more like the cassie I know. If DNA says that is your boyfriends little girl you need to do what you all can to protect her. when she doesn't have her her mother does and she gave up her own son because she let her husband beat on him. she isnt happy unless she is snorting pills!!!!
she wont let my man take the baby outta the house idk what were gonna do
been screwed

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2009
his lette wrote:
<quoted text>
she wont let my man take the baby outta the house idk what were gonna do
go to county attorney and get dna then he can get visitation rights and as long as he is not on drugs he can get visitation rights and their is not a damn thing she can do about it. If social services were to get involved everyone involved would have to take a drug test and we know she wont pass it!!!!!
someone

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2009
Well Cass and Will are no longer together or thats what her myspace says and her "wifey" seems super happy bout this

“Im me and if ya hate that Idc.”

Since: Nov 09

Lextown KY

#14 Nov 21, 2009
Im not on any drugs at all. I ask for unsupervided visitation rights and all to have my little girl just me and her with my Lette and her family or my family around. All she says is "I dont trust you enough or know you enough yet to let you have her". I dont mind involving social services I know for sure ill pass a drug test.
someone who cares

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2009
Cgills wrote:
Im not on any drugs at all. I ask for unsupervided visitation rights and all to have my little girl just me and her with my Lette and her family or my family around. All she says is "I dont trust you enough or know you enough yet to let you have her". I dont mind involving social services I know for sure ill pass a drug test.
as long as you can pass a drug test and are willing to stand up and pay child support you need to go to the child support office and request dna. once you have dna you as a father have legal rights to this child. take her to court for visitation rights maybe more if you need to. she has no right to tell you that you cant see your daughter alone unless there is some danger to the child. she should have thought about not knowing you very well before she laid down with you, but that would be cassie!! cassie's family can not help her. her mother has faced charges through social services for neglect on cassie's brother. her dad is a piece of crap. you can get rights if you just try, but im telling you that you need to do this now while the child is young dont wait until she turns a year old.it takes time to get the system going the longer you wait the oldaer she will be.

“Im me and if ya hate that Idc.”

Since: Nov 09

Lextown KY

#16 Nov 22, 2009
Ive taken DNA and its 99.99% im the dad. I understand she went through some hard times in life and so have I. She thinks that just cuz Cassie n my mom argued and exchanged negtive names, Cassie says my daughter is not alowed around my mom and all. There's no danger at all with my family or around my girlfriends family. They all would love to see her and I would love to spend more one on one time with my baby so she can get used to me more. Im tryin my hardest to get a job right now. I've quit college to try and be around more.
someone who cares

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2009
Cgills wrote:
Ive taken DNA and its 99.99% im the dad. I understand she went through some hard times in life and so have I. She thinks that just cuz Cassie n my mom argued and exchanged negtive names, Cassie says my daughter is not alowed around my mom and all. There's no danger at all with my family or around my girlfriends family. They all would love to see her and I would love to spend more one on one time with my baby so she can get used to me more. Im tryin my hardest to get a job right now. I've quit college to try and be around more.
quiting college is not a good idea. in order to do anything in life you need to have a good education. As hard as it will be you can always go to school and take a couple of classes to. Take Cassie to court for visitation rights the judge will give them to you. dont waste this precious time with your daughter. Twisted people like Cassie and her family will try to turn it around like it is your fault. Before you know it she will be crawling then walking and talking!!!!!
watch out

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2009
Someone wrote:
you all need to get your shit straight .I work with her and she is notlazy.She gets her work done. What she does in her owntime is her business.Who are you?? Are you jealous of her?She is a very sweet girl.just trying to work and takecare of her child,but assholes like you are always trying to start some shit....
There is absolutely nothing their to be jealous of!!! She's just nasty nasty nasty and knowing someone just at work is not knowing them, You had better watch your purse if your smart.
his lette

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2009
I know my man would love to take that baby away from her omg the shit she did when we went over there just because her husband of all of 5 days cheated on her with his ex gf i mean come the fuck on long story short she left n came back n the cops came to the house so yeah bullshit on a funny note i taught the baby how to stick her tounge out lmao of it made me smile n i think the baby should get tested for problem that occured while she was pregnant because the right side of the babys face droops a little kinda make me think baby she was drinking of doing drugs when she was pregnant
Cgills

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2009
I already know that shes most likely just out for my $$. Im going to go to MedTech college sometime next month and go to be a Physical therapist assistant. Im pumped about it. I love my daugther and my Lette. I had the baby for 4 hours Yesterday and my mom n grandma and family saw her and held her n all. Cassie had asked me not to let my mom see her but im not taking my baby away from her grandma. She doesnt want the baby around my mom just cuz of an argument they got into while she was pregnant and all. idk.
someone

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 24, 2009
Cgills wrote:
I already know that shes most likely just out for my $$. Im going to go to MedTech college sometime next month and go to be a Physical therapist assistant. Im pumped about it. I love my daugther and my Lette. I had the baby for 4 hours Yesterday and my mom n grandma and family saw her and held her n all. Cassie had asked me not to let my mom see her but im not taking my baby away from her grandma. She doesnt want the baby around my mom just cuz of an argument they got into while she was pregnant and all. idk.
your mom has just as much rights to see that baby as her mom does. Go to court and ask for visitation rights you will get everyother weekend plus one day a week. She can not stop you from taking her to your mothers or anywere else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi Lexington ky I'm cedric 2 hr Shebrek 6
ICE sweep 2 hr Shebrek 67
CAL Laboratory 3 hr Lights Out 5
Imperial point 5 hr Stanky Leg 3
Mugshots 7 hr Well by gosh 2
Olivia oc Carroll 13 hr peoplearegross 7
dose anyone know marisa angel???? (Jul '13) 15 hr You know me 22

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance