Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

did the teenage girl sing there again? think the band was up on blocks cant ber over fourteen or fifteen aint that illegal?
amazed

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

yeah she did sing again this weekend how can a eight grader be allowed to be in a bar I wont be going back there again
Just curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Up on Blocks is actually a great band. As far as the daughter of two of the band members being there singing, thats up to the bar owner. In Kentucky you can be in a bar for entertainment if you are 18 or older and a member of the Band or your parents are present if the bar owner approves. I do believe the young lady is 18.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

I googled them and found their website its uponbloks.net she is on there doesnt tell her age but I found her on facebook AND SHE IS FOURTEEN YEARS OLD JUST GRADUATED MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!DONT BELEIVE ME CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!! I WONT POST HER NAME ON HERE SINCE SHE IS A MINOR MAYBE THEY LIED GAVE A PHONY ID I DONT KNOW BUT I WONT BE GOIN THERE AGAIN EITHER AS FAR AS THE BAND I WANT IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST HEARING THAT CRAP ONCE WAS ENOUGH IM GOIN BACK TIO LEX THE BANDS AINT GREAT BUT AT LEAST THEY DONT SUCK TO THE POINT THAT THEY DONT HAVE TO BRING THERE KIDS TO A BAR
Naw

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Yall are dumb. It's not like she was drinking.
ok then

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Well if her parents are present and she isn't drinking I don't see what the issue is. I think that bar is great and i'll continue going.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

'millievanille' you sound ignorant and like your fourteen years old yourself . The girl from ' up on bloks' is very talented she is only allowed on stage or out front on breaks and has to be with her parents at all times. Mommas is the nicest cleanest bar in nicholasville. Mind your bussiness and if you don't like mommas then don't go back. I'm sure you won't be missed.
Someone

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
'millievanille' you sound ignorant and like your fourteen years old yourself . The girl from ' up on bloks' is very talented she is only allowed on stage or out front on breaks and has to be with her parents at all times. Mommas is the nicest cleanest bar in nicholasville. Mind your bussiness and if you don't like mommas then don't go back. I'm sure you won't be missed.
I would like to see this in the abc law book. Hope someone with the city or state checks this out. She is 14.....
Whoiswatching

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

14 year old singers??????
krissette

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Where is this bar??
The country

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

They're working and that's more can be said for some people in this town. Seems like a nice place.
Xoxo

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Judged:

The country wrote:
They're working and that's more can be said for some people in this town. Seems like a nice place.
But it's not LEGAL
red ryder

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

is it the same mamma who worked at austin city saloon?
miss anthony

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Where s this bart id love to see a good band
Old Now LOL

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

My first gig was with my uncle's band Rebel Blaze when I was 14. That was at Al's bar in Lex. Shes not serving drinks and not drinking its legal as long as she has consent and with guardian. Hey good for her though. It will build her confidence
LOL

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

just something for somone to bitch about really if she wasnt drinking whats the problem maybe they needed to eat that night did u consider that!!!!?? ummm?? no just neeed to bitch, go to lexington nicholasville finest will, be waiting on you on your way back, what fukxin retards, man always bitchin in this town, with you all... just go get fuxckin druck just go get drunk an stop complaining thats why ur there anyway to ease ur mind or is it ur mouth !!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!
fallen

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

i was there the night she sang. she would just go into sing and then go outside and sit with her family. nothing wrong with that.
Xoxo

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Judged:

fallen wrote:
i was there the night she sang. she would just go into sing and then go outside and sit with her family. nothing wrong with that.
What's wrong with that....it's against the law

Since: Aug 09

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

It is not agianst the law momma even asked ABC twice to make sure its ok, both her parents are there she never leaves the stage unless she goes out the back door.. and shes a good singer.
curious

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

momof_3nich wrote:
It is not agianst the law momma even asked ABC twice to make sure its ok, both her parents are there she never leaves the stage unless she goes out the back door.. and shes a good singer.
Where is this bar? I gave been gone for awhile and would enjoy hearing a good band.is this band the house band?or do they have other bands that play there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min wtf 138,823
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min imposter 81,226
to nicholasville police (Dec '12) 38 min Woodview 94
Coroner 1 hr You do not 6
drug round up today 3 hr joe 25
Eddie Hafley (Dec '10) 4 hr hero 77
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance