Jessamine County Fair Pagents

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
I was so disappointed in the pagents this year. I dont know who is in charge but they are doing a POOR job. They had hardly any babies in the baby show tonight. It use to be packed for the baby show. it was HORRIBLE
missing bella

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Everyone stopped putting their child in it bc it is miserable. I know I didn't this year bc it is too Hott, too unorganized and too expensive.
Indeed

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I quit putting mine in it because Crystal Houp was associated with it.
check it

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
My daughter has done numerous pageants since she was young....last years fair pageant changed her whole Outlook on them. She was 12 then. The ladies that ran it were very rude, unorganized, and completely biased. It was a total joke. I know several moms that refuse to allow their daughters to participate any longer because of them. Hopefully the fair board will make some major changes next year...
NOT

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
check it wrote:
My daughter has done numerous pageants since she was young....last years fair pageant changed her whole Outlook on them. She was 12 then. The ladies that ran it were very rude, unorganized, and completely biased. It was a total joke. I know several moms that refuse to allow their daughters to participate any longer because of them. Hopefully the fair board will make some major changes next year...
Dont count on it. They are bound to be losing money thought. With no one participating in the pagents and the Houp's entire family & friends getting in for free and EATING for fee!! The fairboard has to be losing money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dorthy 3 hr gollyg 1
I know now 4 hr Annoyed 4
amy Welch is an informant 4 hr old client 6
Rachael & Dylan Daniel 4 hr yuck 3
smurf shalanda russell 4 hr truth 1
the best place to have sex in nicholasville? (Mar '09) 5 hr Delivery 63
Great Books 5 hr Reader 1
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE