PillBilly robbed Sonic!!

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PillBilly

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2009
Anybody heard about Sheana robbing Sonic?
Grim Reaper

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2009
What?? Sonic was robbed? lol
Sheana who?
DerservesIt

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2009
She gets EVERYTHING she deserves bet she is wishing she had all those scripts frm the FL doctor right now???? Sheana KING, and she is SORRY, wonder wut her excuse will be?? She did it for her kids RIGHT!
Grim Reaper

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2009
DerservesIt wrote:
She gets EVERYTHING she deserves bet she is wishing she had all those scripts frm the FL doctor right now???? Sheana KING, and she is SORRY, wonder wut her excuse will be?? She did it for her kids RIGHT!
OMG I know her!!! Wow. She must have hit rock bottom to do something dumb like that.

Since: Oct 09

Russellville, AR

#6 Oct 5, 2009
thats pretty silly

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Oct 5, 2009
LOL You know her Grim Reaper? Damn that is nuts! She musta wanted to get her fix! LOL Sonic of all places!

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Oct 5, 2009
DerservesIt wrote:
LOLOLOL So she travels here to FL for scripts? LOL damn one of MANY let me tell ya! lol
just wanna know

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2009
When did this happen? I know her too and she has let the almight drugs completely destroy her life.
APieceofWork

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2009
Sheana that has a baby by JD Jones? She robbed Sonic?
DerservesIt

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2009
YUP! this morning with her "man" NOT JD he is doing very well with his life and is clean and sober, everyone who knows them knows how SHE is and how HE has gotten better! Bet she is going through MAJOR witdrawls(sp) in jail, got her for a bunch of other shit too, it ALL caught up with her over SONIC BAHAHHAHAHAHA I mean come on, how much money are u really gonna get outta sonic???

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Oct 5, 2009
DerservesIt wrote:
YUP! this morning with her "man" NOT JD he is doing very well with his life and is clean and sober, everyone who knows them knows how SHE is and how HE has gotten better! Bet she is going through MAJOR witdrawls(sp) in jail, got her for a bunch of other shit too, it ALL caught up with her over SONIC BAHAHHAHAHAHA I mean come on, how much money are u really gonna get outta sonic???
LOL exactly! Well the thing is, YOU sound like a rational person! When somebody is bad off on pills or other drugs they dont think straight, they just do what they can so they dont get sick.

But yes I bet she is going through HARDCORE withdrawals! Throwing up, screaming, in pain, sweating, I dont know about kentucky but the local jails here in FL are NOTORIOUS for being REALLY REALLY COLD! She is gonna have to have that withdrawal in a REALLY cold room too, that makes the chills and stuff ALOT WORSE.... Poor lady...... Hopefully she will get her head on straight in jail, but I doubt it.....

Since: Oct 09

Russellville, AR

#13 Oct 5, 2009
I wonder if she had fries or tater tots?

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Oct 5, 2009
Twinkletits wrote:
I wonder if she had fries or tater tots?
LOL the burgers look pretty good too! lol
Judge Judy

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2009
Good point there Twinkletits. I was wondering if she grabbed some ketchup packets TO GO...LMAO
Grim Reaper

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2009
Judge Judy wrote:
Good point there Twinkletits. I was wondering if she grabbed some ketchup packets TO GO...LMAO
I was thinking about this and there is no way she could have gotten too much money from Sonic lol..so she would have been better off just ordering a bunch of food without paying lol.
zoned

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2009
what a idiot,what did she do press the red button and said im here 2 robb u lol.
Grim Reaper

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 5, 2009
zoned wrote:
what a idiot,what did she do press the red button and said im here 2 robb u lol.
lol i heard she jumped through the drive-thru window.

Boca Raton, FL

#19 Oct 6, 2009
Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i heard she jumped through the drive-thru window.
HAHAHAAH! That just shows how out of her mind she must have been! LOL that is the dumbest way to get in and outta there! LOL
think

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2009
if shit wasnt so high everything wouldnt be getting robbed
RuDumb

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Oct 6, 2009
Wut exactly is high, the drugs??? Or the food? Either way she gets scripts of everything u can think of, which u would think would mean she could then work and pay for her food at sonic??? I guess rational ppl just dont understand this concept of it shit wasnt to high everything wouldnt get robbed???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephen lunsford 6 hr the boss 8
Channel 36 6 hr really 41
n.p.d. hands tied 8 hr LAWABIDINGCITIZEN 1
larry wayne hall 8 hr sunnyky 3
McLane's (Aug '10) 9 hr good ole boy 37
Have Santa bring you a muffler for Christmas! 10 hr Crispy Cream 6
Biloxi dr 2 in jail over selling heroin (Apr '14) 10 hr i know 5
Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web