keke

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Someone please tell me , because I'm lost for words .
jeff

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Get a real man not a boy
messages from KY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

You can't. Please give it to God. It's Gods child, we're only here to parent. If you give it back to him he will guide you. I'm so sorry and I will pray for you. Again, please don't try and handle it on your own without his guidance. He will God you. God Bless you and yours.
keke

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

I thought he was a "real" man at one point in time. He hs most defaintly shown he is boy though. It's pretty heartbreaking to watch a child grow up without a dad due to stupidity .
bri

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

keke wrote:
I thought he was a "real" man at one point in time. He hs most defaintly shown he is boy though. It's pretty heartbreaking to watch a child grow up without a dad due to stupidity .
Sweety, that's exactly how my ex husband is. When we were together he was the best and now that were separated its completely different. He never sees his don and I used to call him everyday begging him to see him. That lasted about 8months...and I realized he didn't care.....About a week ago I asked him why he didnt see him and he said that childsupport was mandatory(which he never pays) but seeing him (his son) wasn't. I know you're in shock but it will wear off. I wish you luck girl.
maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

Maybe if all the baby mamas would stop USING the children to hurt the dad let him have a relationship he would come around more often. But if he gotta deal with her fat a$$ every time he wants to talk to his kid then eventually he is prolly gonna give up. Feel me?
amen to that

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

one who knows , crazy bitches
Grow up little boys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

When men have the mindset that you 2 obviously do the only ones that get hurt are the children. Maybe if you would just step up and be dads you wouldn't think the moms were crazy because they would be satisfied that you are doing your part. As long as you behave immaturely then they will probably stay crazy acting because as mothers we will do what it takes to make sure our children are happy. Fortunatly I don't have this problem because my sons ' father wants to be a dad. Grow up boys you lay down with these women to make babies step up to the plate and be a father.
mothers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Judged:

you know you wanted these kids to ladies an you wanted them with the man you picked,,, lol!! so when you diviorce you have to learn to except the person they are with whether they are dating, marryin, whatever they do together, you have to learn to live with it, an then usually we like to use our kids an yes we all do it an if you say you don't your a lie, i use to tell my kid all da time dat your dad don't do nothin with you but he'll take his girlfriend out whats the point in dat theres is none, us mothers need to learn to live with it an STOP being JEALOUS cause we didn't want them anymore so let there LAZY ASSES GO!! an ladies live with your decision an quit hurting your children an at least try to make it easier on them instead of it worse or you can show everyone how childish you are also how low will you the mothers go??????? GET A LIFE , AN DEAL WITH YOUR DECISIONS YOU MAKE...
beenthere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Ya can't make a dead beat a dad or a mom. If they don't want to see there kid its sucks gonna hurt real bad but god will send you someone who will be a father. Before anyone starts. I ask for no childsupport no help never talk to him personely just want it to be them not me and them. but you can't make a heartless deadbeat a parent. Oh and dealing with the mom so you can't deal with the kid is total crap. Cuz thats what we have courts for and alternate drop off locations like the police stations and the kids can even carry cell phones so the mothers or dad don't have to have the others phone number. So what the hell is the excuse now. hmmmmm? Nothing.. Just plain out lazy not seeing your kid but that is ok my girl got older and seen I wasn't doing crap and told her dad off anyways. I still said nothing..
They Have No Heart

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

I have two boys by the same guy he left when our first child was ten months old and when our second was suppost to be a yr apart he came 3 months too early and my ex says he isnt mine,my second child had to have surgery and the ex called and honestly says is he dead yet? Our son had just came out of massive surgery I could not believe what I was hearing he said he was not going to accept a retard as his son,Too this day he has not contacted them or paid child support it hurts to know some men and women have no heart!! But if they can live with it you can too and I live by that day by dad I love my kids and I am doing the best I can!!! Good luck to all you men and women that give up on your kids just rember when you are ready to turn the clock back that you don't get a second chance they are grown!!!!!!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

goes both ways now. i have both my kids and the moommas are both deadbeats that dont call or send a thing for birthdays or christmas. i dont ask for child support so they dont have that excuse to not be around. they just choose not to be. all i can say is moms and dads alike that do this to there own blood will pay in the end. there will be a time that tey will want that connection and the kids will be grown up and not want or need that anymore.
jacie

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

That's tue you can not make the other parent be with the child. They have to want to be in they're life. Just pray that the child doesn't grow up to despise them.

Since: Sep 10

Nicholasville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Dear there's nothing you can do about a jerk that's being an arse towards his kids. The only thing you can do, is love and nurture your children and raise them up to the best of your ability. It's his loss not your's and definately not the kids.
It hurts when especially the kids are little, but they grow up and see things for themselves. They know who loves em and who raised em. He's not fooling or hurting anyone but himself.
The best thing for you to do is to move on. Focus on YOU and YOUR KIDS. Tell him to kiss your arse. If he wants to act like something from the Jerry Springer Show or Maurey Povich, then let him.
As far as the losers that made their comments earlier, pay no attention to them. They obviously aren't parents, and honestly sound as trashy as this low life dad thats abandoned his kids.
Hold your head up high dear and move on. He'll come back squirming and begging they always do. Most of em do when it's far too late. So move on, you and your kids, let him see what he lost, let him feel the pain he's caused your kids...
ur a joke

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

HA HA HA , ARE YOU SOME KIND OF COUNSELOR ? You act like you know everything about everything , know it all should be your name .
AllAmericanBluegrassGirl wrote:
Dear there's nothing you can do about a jerk that's being an arse towards his kids. The only thing you can do, is love and nurture your children and raise them up to the best of your ability. It's his loss not your's and definately not the kids.
It hurts when especially the kids are little, but they grow up and see things for themselves. They know who loves em and who raised em. He's not fooling or hurting anyone but himself.
The best thing for you to do is to move on. Focus on YOU and YOUR KIDS. Tell him to kiss your arse. If he wants to act like something from the Jerry Springer Show or Maurey Povich, then let him.
As far as the losers that made their comments earlier, pay no attention to them. They obviously aren't parents, and honestly sound as trashy as this low life dad thats abandoned his kids.
Hold your head up high dear and move on. He'll come back squirming and begging they always do. Most of em do when it's far too late. So move on, you and your kids, let him see what he lost, let him feel the pain he's caused your kids...

Since: Sep 10

Nicholasville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

ur a joke wrote:
HA HA HA , ARE YOU SOME KIND OF COUNSELOR ? You act like you know everything about everything , know it all should be your name .<quoted text>
AS A MATTER OF FACT.... that's my middle name :) Hurts don't it....lol
PAPA B

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Grow up little boys wrote:
When men have the mindset that you 2 obviously do the only ones that get hurt are the children. Maybe if you would just step up and be dads you wouldn't think the moms were crazy because they would be satisfied that you are doing your part. As long as you behave immaturely then they will probably stay crazy acting because as mothers we will do what it takes to make sure our children are happy. Fortunatly I don't have this problem because my sons ' father wants to be a dad. Grow up boys you lay down with these women to make babies step up to the plate and be a father.
If we are to be fathers we need more than every other weekend. She can have a boyfriend who is scum and let me pay their rent but i better not get out of line or she wont let me talk to my kid for two weeks. The facts are it goes both ways some men are dead beats my dad was. But some women get a thrill from a power trip. And you are right the only person hurt is the kid. If both parents are equal 50/50 custody but lets see women agree to that. Its easy to sit on a high horse when you see your kids every night and know where there at. I respect you for letting him be a father.
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

It will come natural to a father to love his child. To be honest sometimes the best thing to do is remove the bad person from the childs life completely. This is a two way street for the mother and the father, pills/alcohol/etc.. do not discriminate between sex, color, creed, etc..

I love my baby and raise him myself ;)
sooo

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

You want to know why moms do this crap? Ask Jolene Herbst! That no good cunnnt wont take care or see any of her kids. She should crawl in a hole and die already.
Storm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Give it a rest..you can't beat the dad's in the head with the kid. All the dad is good for is child support if you can get it. If he wants to see the child then you will get your support and he will. if you keep pushing you'll be luck to get support much less a dad that wants to deal with you and the mess the 2 of you created. The loser is the child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Man riding horse in Wilmore 12 min tammieann 4
Too many phone calls. 1 hr Truth 24
Judge Dixon - Holding in Contempt 1 hr hannah 30
george mastin 1 hr Claire 2
Cody Orsburn and Sarah Katzman 1 hr Wondering 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
amy Calloway is a loser 2 hr bish 2
the bank is closed 2 hr English 108
•••