Sugar Creek in Jessamine
sugar creek friend

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Apr 1, 2009
i would recommend moving on sugar creek. there are alot of fun and nice people that live down around there. Ron & Trish Shearer, the montgomerys, karen short, the skeltons, the jenkins and many more. always a fun time on sugar creek. We all go down to todd jenkins and hang out at the river and play volleyball. I think you would really enjoy it and the neighbors down there
Creamridge

Lexington, KY

#29 Apr 1, 2009
All of my neighbors are really nice. Everyone looks out for each other.
letchik

Lexington, KY

#30 May 12, 2009
to whoever owns it now id like to ask permission to come out there to indian falls and enjoy the beauty of nature.
e-s gal

Liberty, KY

#31 May 12, 2009
bigT wrote:
damn elgan is that you on the bruner post what the hell r you trying too say
no that was not elgan, i know that because this is his wife.
wondering

Louisville, KY

#32 May 12, 2009
is that you lisa???
e-s gal

Liberty, KY

#33 May 13, 2009
wondering wrote:
is that you lisa???
no this is his 2nd wife
wondering

Louisville, KY

#34 May 13, 2009
i thought him and lisa were together. so he married a new one huh??
wondering

Louisville, KY

#35 May 13, 2009
i thought him and lisa would last forever. when did he leave lisa??
justme

Lexington, KY

#36 May 13, 2009
people on sugar creek are nice people. some people will help you no matter what, for hte person who says some people have junky yards, they would be the first to help you.
e-s gal

Liberty, KY

#37 May 14, 2009
wondering wrote:
i thought him and lisa would last forever. when did he leave lisa??
actually they were both so young it only lasted about a year. that was 21 yrs ago.
ummmmm

Louisville, KY

#38 May 14, 2009
I heard about you.
bobster

Lexington, KY

#39 Dec 18, 2009
I grew up down there...I can't think of a better place to grow up. All of us would hang out at Bruner's store, or go to the "swimming hole" when it was hot. I was good friends with all the folks down there like: Bains, Cusicks, Shorts, Bruners, Newbys, Welchs, Smiths, Stampers, Prestons, Shearers, Canters, Dunanways, and so many more. I'll never forget that place down there...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#40 Dec 18, 2009
I love Sugar Creek, the road scares me but I grew up going to the stables. It's probably one of my favorite places to be. If you aren't afraid of really curvy roads then I say move there. It really beautiful out that way. :)
Cream ridge

Lexington, KY

#41 Feb 7, 2010
justme wrote:
people on sugar creek are nice people. some people will help you no matter what, for hte person who says some people have junky yards, they would be the first to help you.
I never said that the people were not good people and would not help you. They just need to clean up there mess. Not everyone wants to look at it.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#42 Feb 7, 2010
i used to live on sugar creek,,,, beat place you could ever live, im steve and mary cuzick's grandaughter if you like to ride horses ND FORWHEELERS IT PERFECT~
horserider

Lexington, KY

#43 Feb 20, 2010
kmm09 wrote:
i used to live on sugar creek,,,, beat place you could ever live, im steve and mary cuzick's grandaughter if you like to ride horses ND FORWHEELERS IT PERFECT~
Ya they need to clean up there trashy mess too!!!!

Location hidden

#44 Feb 22, 2010
b!tch if u dont like it dont look at it u must need to move its in the country they are in there 60's and work full time are u gonna do it for them b!tch.......... what is your name because that is one thing i will kick your f*cking a$$ for.... be a grown man or women and tell me what your name is i will meet u some where!

Location hidden

#45 Feb 22, 2010
horserider wrote:
<quoted text> Ya they need to clean up there trashy mess too!!!!
i wrote u a message skank
i heard

Lexington, KY

#46 Feb 23, 2010
Cream Ridge wrote:
I have lived on Sugar Creek for 23 years. I built a house a few years ago. The only problem that I have is there are some people that have junky yard and think that if you live in the country that it is ok. It make our road trashy looking and there are people that keep there homes looking nice. Know matter what kind of house you live in there is no reason why you should have it being an eye soar.
I think they moved, got evicted...
horserider

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Feb 24, 2010
kmm09 wrote:
b!tch if u dont like it dont look at it u must need to move its in the country they are in there 60's and work full time are u gonna do it for them b!tch.......... what is your name because that is one thing i will kick your f*cking a$$ for.... be a grown man or women and tell me what your name is i will meet u some where!
Then you go clean up there mess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabby at Culvers 58 min Curious 3
anita cooper 1 hr howya 1
Is The Rebel Flag Racist? READ THIS! 1 hr Gray 2
500.00 reward!!! 1 hr Itdoesmatter 1
Reward!!!!! 1 hr Itdoesmatter 1
Greg Risner in jail again... 2 hr Chity chity 25
More Great Words From Tammy Hammond about her job (Dec '10) 2 hr Gogethim 11

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance