Thomson-Hood Veteran Center gossip
Responsible RN

Lexington, KY

#123 Mar 23, 2010
your right wrote:
<quoted text>i think your a mean person and i hope you dont work there why didnt u clean up the floor where i work if you see it then you clean it up and about ankle bracelet why didnt you respond?? i mean it sounds like you were there??
Uh, we don't have "ankle bracelets" that go off. Good one, though.
whatever

Lexington, KY

#124 Mar 24, 2010
leann wrote:
my daughter worked there and they fired her just because she was on probation some bitch made up lies.she has always loved her job and treated her pts right.they could'nt tell her in person meanwhile she had 3 kids to feed and alcoholic husband who did'nt help.she lost her kids thx to them!!!!
sounds like she needed alot of help first off didnt you tell her to take better care of herself and her kids i mean dont take care of dead beat men!!! i bet shes still with him right?? and you never no someone might have told the truth...sorry i dont see y her mother didnt help her
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#125 Mar 24, 2010
How bout Wanda ? Does she still work there? Heard she had a thing for some of the guys out there.
wanna know

Douglas, GA

#126 Mar 25, 2010
THVC needs to get on the ball and look at their employees. I am sure there are more than one who gets online on thier shift and plays games and so forth. OR maybe they just dont care. Wow.
employee

United States

#127 Mar 25, 2010
Does Keith Asher in security still work there? Whats he up to?
employee too

United States

#128 Apr 14, 2010
who is Wanda and what unit does she work on? Is Keith Asher the one who works 3rd on the weekends?
gogirl

Nicholasville, KY

#129 Apr 17, 2010
Wanda used to work in laundry. I don't think she works there anymore.
Just so you know

United States

#130 Apr 18, 2010
employee too wrote:
who is Wanda and what unit does she work on? Is Keith Asher the one who works 3rd on the weekends?
Yes Keith works 3rd on weekends
wannaknowask

Lexington, KY

#131 Apr 18, 2010
i thought teresa works in laundry now
Jane

United States

#132 Apr 19, 2010
wannaknowask wrote:
i thought teresa works in laundry now
teresa does work in laundry on 3rd shift mon-fri
jane doe

Forsan, TX

#133 Apr 20, 2010
Yes teresa works there. From what i've heard she's a pretty good person and a hard worker.
Keith is on 3rd on weekends. The place seems to be going crazy..
banana nana

Fitzgerald, GA

#134 Aug 9, 2010
Did , amanda smith get fired?
jui

Newburgh, IN

#135 Aug 11, 2010
disgusted customer wrote:
<quoted text>we all know this is papa johns because that's who started charging i work there but I've never ordered while at work but my kids and everyone I've talked to wont be ordering from there again i hope the place goes bankrupt and has to leave out of this town disgusting place.
Cry a river,a resident was more then likely being tended too. it's not that big of a deal pizza boy.
facts

Newburgh, IN

#136 Aug 11, 2010
She finally got canned, but then they turned around and told her she could resingn. They new she couldn't get umemployment for all the things she did, posting pictures on facebook, the last I heard she was cussing a man in front of students. Why would you do that? Someone should have canned her long time ago.
facts

Newburgh, IN

#137 Aug 11, 2010
Get over yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say you feel their pain when you get to go home everyday and they are stuck in a a medium security prison. Those guys are alloweed no freedom and they fought for ours. It is ridiclious, some of them all they want is a cigarette and are denied the privilage or are put on a set schedule, just because it is an inconvienvce to the workers. It is a cryin shame how they treated our Veterans, so before you pat yourself on the back on
how great you treat them, you need to realize they aren't all childern and how much they gave up for you even to get that job!!!!
well i don't see you coming and taking care of them> as of freedom, they are allowed outside if able to walk moron.
It is a Great Place

Newburgh, IN

#138 Aug 11, 2010
The problem is all the tunovers, and agency. Most everyone workd hard there. I think maybe some have worked there to long and need to move on. Starting with Management. They side with a Nurse in wrong. Before a Nasr who actually is with the resident 90 percent of the time. All in all the place just needs more laughter, and not some many nit picking things.
Haha

United States

#140 Aug 13, 2010
Makenzie Henson works there so somebody needs to tell the old people to watch their meds because if she thinks she can catch a buzz off if it she'll take it
jon wayne

Nicholasville, KY

#141 Aug 13, 2010
maybe the guy with the food busted a nut in the sweet&sour sauce then mixed it up with his wewe. IDK maybe they way others are talkin about who was doin who, you guys would like that!! ;)
ky redneck

Nicholasville, KY

#142 Aug 13, 2010
yea watch out for tabitha cuzic she will do them old men for there pills
jenny babe

Nicholasville, KY

#143 Aug 14, 2010
wanna know wrote:
THVC needs to get on the ball and look at their employees. I am sure there are more than one who gets online on thier shift and plays games and so forth. OR maybe they just dont care. Wow.

yeah almost every break so many of them godown and get on facebook. I know this because i used to work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Dead Outside Hospital 3 hr Veronica 19
Posting of known snitch 4 hr DLJ 15
Snitches in ashgrove (Jan '16) 5 hr I snitch on druggies 5
red heds 6 hr Just my opinion 17
Who is cheating!? 8 hr guy 12
hit and run driver 8 hr Ashley 8
Mike clark 9 hr RxCHxLLx 14

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance