Warner Robins, GA

#1 May 12, 2009
whats going on out there these days?
Bubba

Newburgh, IN

#2 May 12, 2009
former RN employee wrote:
whats going on out there these days?
OH people workin out there, veterans live there. Some got families come see them, others have families don't care about them. Don't think they care a lot about what types of people they hire. I know them rumors bout pill stealing, etc.. shame what some low lives get these jobs and abuse!
MEE

Kathleen, GA

#3 May 13, 2009
Is everyone still trying to fu-ck everone out there? The last time i was out there it was DRAMA DRAMA they just needed to have a big fu_ck party and get it over with and stop all the sneaking around..
who

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
curious about who your talking of? heard a few things myself, maybe same people, surely theres not that many people like that. have you heard anything about drugs going round there
job-seeker

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2009
what's it like working there? any worse than the typical nursing home? any better?
Bon Apetite

Evansville, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2009
I used to deliver food out there and I can tell you that there are some WORTHLESS people working out there! I would drive from nicholasville to THVC at least 2-3 times a week, wait for 20 minutes for the people who ordered food to walk their lazy non-tipping asses down to the lobby after I had already asked them a hundred times to just take the money on down so I didn't have to wait forever, and then stand there while they count out the exact change... That's pathetic... That's un-American... And they should be ashamed of themselves. My boss actually started charging them extra for us to go out there because he knew how bad it was... Oh well, I hope they REALLY enjoyed the extra special care I gave to their food ...
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2009
what kind of extra special care did u give to their food lol
Curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
MEE wrote:
Is everyone still trying to fu-ck everone out there? The last time i was out there it was DRAMA DRAMA they just needed to have a big fu_ck party and get it over with and stop all the sneaking around..

Who was going with who when you worked there?
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2009
i still like to know what u done to the food?
sassy

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2009
that place sucks i worked there and got fu**ed over. its a piece of sh*t to work for and live at. i have some stories u wouldnt believe.
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2009
TELL ME THE STORIES
wow

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2009
I WORKED THERE ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND THEY FU*KED ME OVER IN ANY WAY. i WORKED ON JEFFERSON AND WORKED WITH THE MOST CRAZIEST B*TCHES.THEY TRIED TO ALWAYS F*CK ME OVER ON ALL THE DIRTY WORK AND WOULDNT GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME FOR BREAKS, THEY'D COME GET ME ON MY LUNCH! THEY ARE DRAMATIC, I WORKED ON ROOSEVELT AND AMIE WAS MY GIRL, THE REST OF THEM NEED TO NOT BE THERE. THERE IS NO TEAMWORK AND THEIR VERY NEGLECTFUL. I FELL SORRY FOR MOST OF THE PATIENTS
me who

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2009
MEE wrote:
Who was doin who
hold up

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2009
I worked there about a year ago on jefferson, and they are the best, must be something u did to them. What shift are u talkin about? Third shift had the best ladies there, and they would bend over to help me any day. Of course I remember a couple of new ladies that didnt think they had to lift a finger, u must be one of them wow, cuz u have no idea what ur talking about!

I still love and miss u S.P, C.H, and soooo many more I hope everyone is doin aight!
someone

Georgetown, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2009
I havent worked at the hood in a while but i do know there are some really good employees out there. there is alot of bull*hit out there as well and yes there is drama but what place of employment is there not drama. I wont say its the perfect place to work but its better than no place at all and if ya have a heart and care about ppl then you make it a point of taking care of the residents as they should be and deserve to be taken care of
move on

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2009
you people need to get a life
me who

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2009
move on wrote:
you people need to get a life
Why? We want to know who was doing who back in the day?
sassy

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2009
curious wrote:
TELL ME THE STORIES
the stories are not who is doing who, the are about the neglect that those men get.
just wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2009
i think its a shame that the person delivering the food had done something to it. do u know how much trouble u can get for that and to tell u the truth i think i know who u r. it will come back on u.
thvc employee

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2009
i do work their and its a very nice facility compare to some and also the residents are very well taken care of and of course you got some residents that has no family that come and see them but we make sure they are loved and taken care of. i love my job and i love what i do and my heart is with the residents. i wouldnt have it any other way. i come in on my day off and just to be with them my kids come in on holidays and volunteer and sit around and talk to them. of course your gonna get bullshit anywhere u work and gossip but in my heart and my fellow workers we do our best to make sure the care is done and the residents are taking care of and they are having a good day regardless if their family is their or not. when i walk up out of their to go home i say goodbye and i will see them in the morning and they have a smile on their face and that means more to me than anything of course they have it hard they gave up everything for us a fought for us and now they have gaven up their home and their lifestyle like we live to be their and we do our damnest to make sure they are comfortable and happy. i have never been in their shoes but i do no the heartache they are going thru cause u see it on their face and u hear in their voice. and it tears my heart to pieces. if ur on here to bash why dont u come and volunteer or why dont u stay and work. they didnt leave the army navy marines cause they didnt like what was going on they stayed and fought. my heart goes out to them veterans. sounds like ur a coward and cant take the heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Mays 9 min you are stupid 5
tell me why autumn hunt is dating michael locker? (Apr '10) 1 hr Wow lol 11
Clint Collins 7 hr Liz 3
Rebecca Snipp aka Rebecca Johnson 9 hr Sam 10
Carrie dunham 11 hr kitkatkel 4
Brandi Lay 11 hr Smiles 6
Ronnie Murphy jr. 15 hr sad 26

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance