Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Reister beat a guy up sat.nite.Him and his buddy jumped him.My question is how come the cops let him go? We all saw it,he was drunk and driving.I thought this was against the law? So WHY did the cops let him drive off? I guess it's all in who you know or WHO your DADDY has in his POCKET.
know him

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

jessamine county wrote:
Reister beat a guy up sat.nite.Him and his buddy jumped him.My question is how come the cops let him go? We all saw it,he was drunk and driving.I thought this was against the law? So WHY did the cops let him drive off? I guess it's all in who you know or WHO your DADDY has in his POCKET.
He's a loser and a drunk.
pops

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Is that Jeff Reisters boy? Jeff used to beat the he11 out of them boys.To bad he turned into a drunk.Like mother like son.Send him to rehab before he kills sombody.
Libby

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

U have to file a comaint w county ATtorney bc pice won't arrest Inless it's domestic volience
F-off

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

He wasn't driving he had a dd an he didn't jump him he just bet the shart out him bc the guy is a low life crack head who steals from people deserves him wright an y'all need to get a life
heehee

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

F-off wrote:
He wasn't driving he had a dd an he didn't jump him he just bet the shart out him bc the guy is a low life crack head who steals from people deserves him wright an y'all need to get a life
Yeah,he WAS driving! So STFU !!! Learn to spell you idiot!
last name

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

First Libby, you must be drunk writing on here! What was the guys name he beat up? He seriously does have a drinking problem. His dad should take some of that money and get him some help.
Stacey

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

last name wrote:
First Libby, you must be drunk writing on here! What was the guys name he beat up? He seriously does have a drinking problem. His dad should take some of that money and get him some help.
It was his cousins b/friend.Jake. And yeah Justin is a drunk!
Stacey

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

He also hit a few other people there.And some of them might press charges.Might be a good idea.At least he would have to dry out and get sober.His momma is the same way.She a drinker and a trouble maker.Always running her big mouth and starting crap.
True

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Then why did jake Go to jail?
Bystander

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Because he was drinking and he ran from the cops.Justin will be in jail soon.I heard that one or two of the people he hit are filing charges.
Star

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
Then why did jake Go to jail?
Because he's a thief and stole from Justin's Grandmother along with Amber, in which was were they were living, eating and being taking care of with a roof over their head, the missing things that were reported was found by the police in the pawn shop in his name, so Jake had a warranty on him from that, And that is why he went to jail.And other items are still being looked for as well.
there you go

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

He had a warranty on him? Wonder when it runs out? HAHAHA!!!Stupid Rednecks crack me up! I love it when you all try to act intelligent! NOT!! HAHAHA!!
dolo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

warranty!!!!!! love it!!!!!! LMFAO!!!_
Star

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

dolo wrote:
warranty!!!!!! love it!!!!!! LMFAO!!!_
sorry fingers moving to fast, didnt even notice this until you replied, in one way if you look it up, could still fall under the same deal only with a 90-day period.HaHa,(warrant) and yes I'm LMFAO as well!!!!!!!
Bye

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Heard that they have a warrant on Justin. Couldn't happen to a better person!
lolliepop

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Bye wrote:
Heard that they have a warrant on Justin. Couldn't happen to a better person!
oh well if he done anything wrong? I guess that could be true? But warrants are for thieves, drug dealers and people who break the law, people who sell their mothers pain pills to pay their rent Cherly Greer, and use their children to help. Should we share names? Shame on you, to have put those children in a bad path, I would think you of all people, could have taught them better, not pull them in your ways of life!!! But its people like you who live off the goverment, and collect everthing from them they can,and set back and sell drugs off the street, without lifting a backbone, got all figured out!! Who ya gonna play next? All your playing fields will run out soon! Better get them girls out of the tittie bars soon, or they will all have issues!!!
star

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

there you go wrote:
He had a warranty on him? Wonder when it runs out? HAHAHA!!!Stupid Rednecks crack me up! I love it when you all try to act intelligent! NOT!! HAHAHA!!
Well HAHA most of the time in 90-days, I guess with all the charges we will just have to wait and see! my bad though for miss spelling. Sorry we are all not perfect, And hope this made your day, because I'm Still LMAO still over the misplelling by mistake, but still if you look it up, almost still replies in the same! How redneck,in and off way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min GOTP 138,662
Parents of drug addicts 2 hr Amber 61
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,200
Child support Office Jessamine County SUCKS! (Jun '10) 3 hr Crazy 67
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr Wish 919
Lighthouse Baptist Church 4 hr tinnie 32
Needs to rent mobile home............ 4 hr working mom 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••