First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOWSERS

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Have you all seen the 3 or 4 REALLY HOT girls that work at Kroger in the check-out lanes! Damn they're gorgeous & have killer bodies! One has long strait brunette hair, the other has strait blonde hair that she sometimes wears up, & the third has red hair. I don't know their names but OMG it makes grocery shopping fun! Those three makes my eyes water when they wear their skin tight tan pants! Their asses would make a blind man cry!!!! Hats off to you hotties & thank-you for making it worth while to go Krogering!
ohyea

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2009
Don’t forget the girls that work in the Pharmacy! I think her name begins with a “W” & she has long strait brown hair & the most hauntingly beautiful eyes! Her voice is like an angel & I have to mill around the counter just so she can wait on me. She is so helpful & I know she will go far in this life. The other cutie is the new girl (in the Pharmacy). She has short blonde hair & is really perky. She too is one class act & is VERY beautiful! And then the tall skinny Pharmacist with the short blonde hair. She ROCKS! She knows her job & doesn’t take crap from horrible customers! She really knows her stuff! One day I saw her in the store without her white coat on. She had on a pair of black shiny skin tight exercise pants & I thought I would have to pick myself up off the floor when she walked by. Man I hope she didn’t catch me but hell – who wouldn’t stare at a pa-dunk-a-dunk like that! Looked like two puppies under a blanket wrestling!
ABC

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jun 18, 2009
KROGER Hotties!?!? Give me a break & get a life!
You might as well post Rite Aid Hotties, Walmart Hotties, McDonald Hotties, Ace Hotties or where ever. Dammm
NichMan

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Ok WOWSERS - thumbs up to you for spotting the hotties! Not ONLY did I see all the cashiers you mentioned but the Pharmacy hotties as well! WHEW! You were right dude!!!!!
CmonPpl

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2009
Yes there are attractive women at Kroger, but I think this was started by one of them instead of a "dude." I still can't decide if the second post is the same person or actually a guy... But what guy do you know is going to describe a girl as having "straight brunette hair" instead of "brown hair" or "straight blone hair she sometimes wears up" instead of "blonde chick." Ladies, you are beautiful I will hand you that, but don't start a topix thread about yourselves because you are just inviting trouble...
haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2009
CmonPpl wrote:
Yes there are attractive women at Kroger, but I think this was started by one of them instead of a "dude." I still can't decide if the second post is the same person or actually a guy... But what guy do you know is going to describe a girl as having "straight brunette hair" instead of "brown hair" or "straight blone hair she sometimes wears up" instead of "blonde chick." Ladies, you are beautiful I will hand you that, but don't start a topix thread about yourselves because you are just inviting trouble...
the second one sounds like one of the girls.. but the first one kind of sounds like a dude.. it sounds like something i would say.. but i dont know.. nice pointing that out.. haha
WOWSERS

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
@CmonPpl:
Yes I am a "dude". Sorry if I am able to notice & remember something nice & pretty about a woman & be able to a-r-t-i-c-u-l-a-t-e that back in descriptive format. Dumbass.
PS - I "spelled out" articulate so you won't have such a hard time looking that word up to understand its meaning.

@haha: thanks for the defense.
CmonPpl

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
You don't have to spell things out for me, I'm quite intelligent. In fact I'm even smart enough to notice that "haha" wasn't defending you, they thought it was comical that I pointed it out.

If you really were a "dude" you wouldn't be so offended by my previous post, just say "Yeah I'm a guy but thats funny" or something like that because you would have known it wasn't meant to be offensive.

Which is futher evidence to lead one to deduce you are actually a female worker from Kroger seeking attention. As I said before you ladies are attractive and should try and keep your name out of topix because no good can come of it.
haha

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2009
I think both of you just need to chill out.. maybe hes a dude maybe hes not.. so what.. its just a topic thats point out hot chicks for us guys to go get all hot and shit over.. whats it matter? I think its a pretty good topic if you ask me.. just shut up about whether or not hes a girl or not.. just read it, go check out the ladies... and deal with it..
BigDaddy

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2009
It's true enough. They are attractive.

Since: Apr 09

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Jun 24, 2009
I work at krogers! lol
I agree

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2009
There are several good looking ladies working there. The hottest ones are in the pharmacy. That new blond one is tough. The heavy set blond pharmacist is a b*tch though!
WOWSERS

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2009
CJs Mom wrote:
I work at krogers! lol
hhhhmmmmm might you be one of the "HOTTIES" in question? hhhhmmmm a "HOTTIE MOM".......niiiiice!
bow chicka woh woh

Dayton, OH

#14 Jun 26, 2009
The pharmacy girls are the best... I love watching them from the aisles over from the counter. I like to peep down and watch their every move. The way the one tall thin blond, I think her name might start with an A, the way she counts out every pill so seductively and then the other girls ... whew im getting a bit flustered even thinking of the pure beauty that reigns behind that counter. But my favorite hotties at kroger is the hottie behind the deli bar. The way she scoops out the day old mac and cheese in hearty amounts, being oh so careful not to get her hauntingly beautiful hair touching the food! shew... I think i may have to run an errand later to refill my 'prescription' and grab a deli sandwich
Trudat

Georgetown, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2009
theys some hot ladies at the kroger, anybody see the blonde girl workin in the meat department. she gots her hair in braids, looks a little hood. mmm mmm. and the big booty girl in the pharmacy, think her name is whitney, shes the hottness!!
Popz

Ashburn, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2009
WOWSERS wrote:
Have you all seen the 3 or 4 REALLY HOT girls that work at Kroger in the check-out lanes! Damn they're gorgeous & have killer bodies! One has long strait brunette hair, the other has strait blonde hair that she sometimes wears up, & the third has red hair. I don't know their names but OMG it makes grocery shopping fun! Those three makes my eyes water when they wear their skin tight tan pants! Their asses would make a blind man cry!!!! Hats off to you hotties & thank-you for making it worth while to go Krogering!
Krogers doesn't have any "Hotties" unless you are "shopping" in your own family
NICE

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2009
CJs Mom wrote:
I work at krogers! lol
MILF!!
ohh yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2009
WOWSERS wrote:
what about racheal arnold the old lady woooooooo she is def a gilf shawty wanna get with granny.
Hottie at Krogers

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2009
What can we say we are just so hot!!!!
just me

Danville, KY

#21 Oct 10, 2009
CJs Mom wrote:
I work at krogers! lol
hey, lol. i thank its funny. yeah this the red head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug roundup 1 hr Seriouslywtf 33
Nicholasville strippers (Apr '15) 1 hr Dan Potter 35
Barry stinnett 2 hr mad person 25
Pleasant grove ( got more drugs then CVS) 4 hr Friend 10
office woman at nes 4 hr Nancy 9
Does anyone know sharon stinnett ? 6 hr yaya 2
Confederate Statues 8 hr Kari 32

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance