really need to know

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Does anyone know this damn thief or where I could find him?
wtf

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2010
what is his full name cause i know a doug adams but he anit no damn thief so u could please tell me his full name
really need to know

Manchester, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Do not know and really don't care. I know what he looks like and that's all that matters. He is a skrawny little piece of shit like I said earlier. He said that his family does truck pulls and I know he has a child. Just so you know this one is a damn thief!!! Sorry ass!!!
wft

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2010
no it not the same one that i know sorry did not mean to make you mad my freind name is doug adams but he is a big guy not little and his family dont do truck pulls so it know that one
Someone Who Knows

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2010
He is in the Jessamine County Jail. He has at least 4 maybe even 5 warrants on him and two of them are no cash meaning he is not supposed to be able to get out. His oldest brother does truck pulls occassionally,and he is scrawny. Thay all do concrete work.
shellshock

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
i know the little f*#k.
really need to know

Manchester, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Thanks for all the information. I do appreciate it. His family does do concrete worktoo. So thanks aganin!!!
someone who knows

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2010
His parents live in camp nelson on hall road and two of his brothers (james keith and Don allen Jr)live there with them. His brother Ronnie lives just a few hundred feet down the road. Clifton lives in berea and John lives in georgetown. I hope you dont ever have to deal with any of them ever again. There is only a couple in the whole family that is half decent and i am not even sure about them 100%..
There is another Doug Adams but this Doug has two kids (Austin who he never sees and Tyler who lives in windmill trailor park with his maternal grandmother). This doug's name is Charles Douglas Adams and he was born in georgetown and they moved to nicholasville when they put in the new road in georgetown around the early 90's. I beleive if i am not mistaken this doug is in his late 20s. and he is a theif. Has stolen from everyone he has ever came in contact with and when he is out of jail he is constantly doing crack and running from the cops and even supplies his son Tyler with pot. I have known this family for years and anyone not acquainted with them is not missing anything, as a matter of fact they are lucky to not have to worry about their belongings being stolen...and u r very welcome glad i could help..
Anonymous

Enigma, GA

#9 Apr 21, 2010
I really dont think it was your place to be telling all of this.....y would you have to tell all about his personal history and about his kids? You REALLY didnt need to be telling probablly ALL the drug dealers in nicholasville where his family lives.....NOT cool!
someone who knows wrote:
His parents live in camp nelson on hall road and two of his brothers (james keith and Don allen Jr)live there with them. His brother Ronnie lives just a few hundred feet down the road. Clifton lives in berea and John lives in georgetown. I hope you dont ever have to deal with any of them ever again. There is only a couple in the whole family that is half decent and i am not even sure about them 100%..
There is another Doug Adams but this Doug has two kids (Austin who he never sees and Tyler who lives in windmill trailor park with his maternal grandmother). This doug's name is Charles Douglas Adams and he was born in georgetown and they moved to nicholasville when they put in the new road in georgetown around the early 90's. I beleive if i am not mistaken this doug is in his late 20s. and he is a theif. Has stolen from everyone he has ever came in contact with and when he is out of jail he is constantly doing crack and running from the cops and even supplies his son Tyler with pot. I have known this family for years and anyone not acquainted with them is not missing anything, as a matter of fact they are lucky to not have to worry about their belongings being stolen...and u r very welcome glad i could help..
saxon

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Were do i find the big guy "doug adams"? We go way bck n i have been lookin for him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Dead Outside Hospital 3 hr Veronica 19
Posting of known snitch 4 hr DLJ 15
Snitches in ashgrove (Jan '16) 5 hr I snitch on druggies 5
red heds 6 hr Just my opinion 17
Who is cheating!? 8 hr guy 12
hit and run driver 8 hr Ashley 8
Mike clark 9 hr RxCHxLLx 14

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance