First Prev
of 4
Next Last
juicy

Georgetown, KY

#65 Mar 9, 2009
heather wrote:
<quoted text>
well i duno who you are MIKE but you can fu*k off and yea we are pretty hot... and yea we do got PHAT asses and if this is who i think it is your ugly as hell anyway~!!! i dont even kno why your commenting on here your not HOT...
sorry youu wont find me on here cause im not a female and baby you are not hot women have it all the attitude the presence of a real woman and neither of you have it
Eric

Clarksville, TN

#67 Mar 10, 2009
I know Stephanie stinnett, she's pretty hot for a girl in her 30's. Great attitude-- really funny--not the typical girl that goes in Leonards or any nich. bar, she actually has class--lots of fun..if you are looking for her--she is not engaged anymore and single, I think...was last time i heard--good catch. I think she is living in Stanford and goes to Nich. on weekends... Good luck
whoever

Mesa, AZ

#68 Mar 10, 2009
u people on here talkin shit bout heather and sheila need to bac the f*ck off..they good women who take care of their responsibilites..regardless of wat their men do..they are very pretty girls and gots the whole package..every man should want that..so juicy u say u not female on here but on the other forum u said u can kick heathers ass so wat the f*ck are u ?? gay, dyke, butch, or trans..really dont make since unless u just a woman beater!!
pimp by blood

Nicholasville, KY

#69 Mar 11, 2009
the coldest chick in nville is heather wesson. point blank, all the others ben ran through
uwish

Lexington, KY

#70 Mar 11, 2009
SORRY "PIMP BY BLOOD" YOU SURE HAVEN'T BEEN RAN THROUGH ME AND THATS A FACT!!!
no name

Nicholasville, KY

#72 Mar 12, 2009
i think ana musick is a fine ass b*tch
GRIZZLY

Mesa, AZ

#73 Mar 12, 2009
BigShlong wrote:
tavis stinnet- does anyone know her?
do you TEVIS Stinnett?
S Stinnett

Great Bend, KS

#74 Apr 20, 2009
David wrote:
Does anyone know Stephanie Stinnett, trying to find her it's been awhile
Hello. I don't know if I'm the person you're looking for, but here's my e-mail address. [email protected] m. May I ask why you're looking for a Stephanie Stinnett, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found Dead Outside Hospital 3 hr Veronica 19
Posting of known snitch 4 hr DLJ 15
Snitches in ashgrove (Jan '16) 5 hr I snitch on druggies 5
red heds 6 hr Just my opinion 17
Who is cheating!? 8 hr guy 12
hit and run driver 8 hr Ashley 8
Mike clark 9 hr RxCHxLLx 14

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance