What is the real story why Paul Cleve...

What is the real story why Paul Clever got fired from Freedom?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

Wildcat Ford

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
I would love to know the real reason why Paul "the most arrogant man I have ever met" Clever got fired from Freedom Dodge. If anyone knows what went down with that whole deal please enlighten the rest of us. I know there was a huge drug scandal that went down at freedom dodge back in the 90's I think. Like bigtime drug deals going on. All this went down under his watch and with guys he brought in and appointed managers. I would love to know what went down when Freedom booted him and i think the people of this community deserve to know. I am just an old school car salesman and know how these dealerships operate. If the truth was known about any dealership alot more people would be buying cars from smaller "hometown" lots. I know from working in the business for over 40 years i would never buy a used car from a large dealership. So somebody please enlighten me why Freedom let the great Mr Clever go and why on earth Wildcat Ford hired him. Whatever reason I bet old Mr Miller is jumping for joy. He knows how to treat people!
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#2 May 4, 2011
Mr. Cleaver is a great man and in no way shape or form associated with any drugs in business or life...You need to get your facts straight and mind your own business...The reason he was fired was a personal dispute between his partners...Stop slinging lies and get a life
interesred

Lexington, KY

#3 May 4, 2011
i thinkthe WILDCAT GUY IS full of it. Freedom Dodge was one of the top dealerships in the USA. so Paul must had been doing something right. how can you get FIRED from something your a partner in...can't. and the DRUGS at freedom, as soon as Paul heard about these guys...THAT DAY HE GAVE EVERYONE A PISS TEST...and if you tested pos. you were out right then...get your check and get the h.ll out of DODGE (no punt intended)!! Paul is a good guy and knows the stuff and he has made ALOT OF PEOPLE ALOT OF MONEY(he made them rich). i think if you are salesmen(car guys) you are just jealous cause he is doin' the deal and gettin' the job done!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
103 pleasant grove prostitute 31 min Liveacrossfromher 13
dose anyone know marisa angel???? (Jul '13) 34 min Be the someone 20
ICE sweep 36 min Patriot 48
CAL Laboratory 39 min Bobby 1
Anyone had big city pizza?? Any good? (Jan '15) 9 hr Just curious 16
Diane Eldridge,the stealer 11 hr Lmdao 2
Wreck Ashgrove Trailer Park- Friday am 13 hr Neighbor 4

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance