First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AWFUL

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
All beyonce needed was a stripper pole and her "act" would have been complete. It was bad enough that both Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys butchered two American Songs, but whatever that trash was that beyonce was throwin around was just that, trash. WHEN are we going to see DECENT half time shows and not such trash as was on tonight.

And to think, she is A MOTHER, to boot.

Disgusting. NO WONDER kids of today are in trouble--with parents like that.......
want to know

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Oh shut then hell up. Ya damn hater. That's how she always dances, shes gonna flaunt what's she got when preforming. Get a life dude. And that has not a damn thing to do with her mothering. Please. She is a wonderful person. Fck u.
kristi

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
want to know wrote:
Oh shut then hell up. Ya damn hater. That's how she always dances, shes gonna flaunt what's she got when preforming. Get a life dude. And that has not a damn thing to do with her mothering. Please. She is a wonderful person. Fck u.
who in the hell r u ? Best friends w/ her ! How do u know what kind of mother she is ?
Betty

Franklin, MA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
It was AWFUL!!!!! What a disappointment!!!
DAMN

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Id like to see a rock or country act next year!! I've had enough of the R&B,Hip hop bullsh!t!! I know the NFL is playing to a younger crowd but what about us that like the football and watch the superbowl for everything that comes with it...except a god awful,sh!ty halftime show!!
peterw

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Feb 3, 2013
worst. ever.
exposed

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Yes it sucked big time. This sexual crap has got to go. Ive seen enough tits and ass to last me the rest of my life! But the reason everything is so sexualized is because if they actually covered themselves up then no one would watch them i think its pathetic really. These women singers nowa days have sent the message that its ok to be and dress like a slut and in my book that will never be ok. Its sad that its everywhere you turn. And want to know- just because beyonce is a singer dosent mean shes a great person or mother as a matter of fact i bet a nanny will be raising her child just like all the other stars that have children. Nannys raise these kids. But since you know her so well why dont you call her up and ask the selfish bitch to share the wealth and put some clothes on, good lord shes not that cute, ive seen much better
disgusted

West Springfield, MA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
i just cant believe this can even pass as music! a ghastly looking woman on stage convulsing to some horrible electronic beats, lip syncing to a guide track that someone else sang, to a song that another unknown person wrote for her. sad that most of the kids buying into this garbage are too young to know what real music sounds like.
or i may be wrong, and this was THE BEST COMEDY ACT I HAVE EVER SEEN!
LOL

Corbin, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
I loved the half time show! I think Beyonce looks awesome for having a baby! I wish I looked half as good as that. People that are hating on her are just jealous! You all must be fat and sloppy and can't dance!:) I love beyonce! And I loved seeing Destinys Child together! I am a child of the 90s!!:)
likeomg

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Yes LOL we all must be fat and sloppy and cant dance because we have taste in music and what a performance should be like. The only damn thing that i would be jelaous of any skank is Money, so yeah i do wish i had her money but then again im good. She can keep it. So please come up with something else besides "haters are just jealous" cause that shit is old. You fakeass bitch, yeah i know who you are!!!!!
Cain

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
want to know wrote:
Who wants to look back 10 yrs from now and see their mom hump, bumping, grinding, with close up camera shots of her puss. hmmm maybe beyonce's kid does. And screw all of that she use to be a gospel singer. She has certainly forgotten that!
Woodrow

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
All the performers were black. Show whitey some love.
DAMN

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Kid Rock,3 doors down,Nickleback,Metallica,Blac k Stone Cherry,Lynyrd Skynyrd,Montgomery Gentry,Brad Paisley,Jason Aldean,Brantley Gilbert,Tim McGraw or even Carrie Underwood should play the halftime show next year!! Why is the NFL so hung up on hip hop,R&B and rap artist (I use that word loosely) they should have REAL artist that sing REAL music not this techno,eletric bebop bullsh!t!! I loved it when the Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin played the halftime show those were real shows not the sh!t that the NFL keeps trying to force feed us now!!!
for sure

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Yes, Beyonce looked and acted like a slut. I agree with an earlier poster that all she needed was a pole. The Super Bowl, no matter what some of you retards think, is a family show. It is on in Prime Time and families do watch it. In fact, I bet there were more women watching it than jocks or jock wannabes. She has a CHILD, for GOD'S SAKE. Would YOU want your child to see this shit years from now and be ashamed of how your mother mad a living? Prostituting herself in front of millions?

and as for talent, SHE HAS NONE. She and Madonna rank right up there with Z E R O when it comes to the talent portion of their lives, but at least when Madonna performed, you could hear what she was singing and in some cases, understand the words to her songs. This BLACK ASS RAP SHIT is past its' prime. NOTHING to do with the color of her skin, but how she presents herself.....pitiful, just pitiful.
Woodrow

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 4, 2013
DAMN wrote:
Kid Rock,3 doors down,Nickleback,Metallica,Blac k Stone Cherry,Lynyrd Skynyrd,Montgomery Gentry,Brad Paisley,Jason Aldean,Brantley Gilbert,Tim McGraw or even Carrie Underwood should play the halftime show next year!! Why is the NFL so hung up on hip hop,R&B and rap artist (I use that word loosely) they should have REAL artist that sing REAL music not this techno,eletric bebop bullsh!t!! I loved it when the Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin played the halftime show thoHse were real shows not the sh!t that the NFL keeps trying to force feed us now!!!
Man the only band you named that is cool is Metallica. All the rest are gay. Nickelback wow they are so bad.
DAMN

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
F/U YOU and go to h*ll!!! If you don't like Lynyrd Skynyrd,Rolling Stones and Led Zepplin or any of the other REAL artist I mentioned then you are seriuosly fu(ked up!!! The ones I listed have REAL talent unlike the stripper that played last night!! Now you go on somewhere cause grown folk are talking!!
agree with you damn

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
absolutely. of all the bands you named, metallica was my least fave. but all the rest, real talent. beyonce--dismal failure and slut, for sure. or should we call her a hooker, because she got paid damned well for that shit performance last night.
DAMN

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Reguardless of what you wanna call her...stripper,ho()ker or wh#re its all the same to me cause she's just a talentless hack who's probley better on her knees than behinde a microphone!!!
Woodrow

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Lol wow. Nickelgay or black cherry or whatever does not even compare to metallic. But anyway I think Nickelback and other crappy bands like that is a nicholasville thing. Are those bands even still around? I liked seeing her shaking that ass.
DAMN

United States

#21 Feb 4, 2013
If your into mixing races that's on your soul!! I'm not into it personally I HATE rap,hiphop and anything like it,its all sh!t!! Black Stone Cherry is one of the best rock bands to come from kentucky!! You saying that all the other artist I listed other than metallica are gay well that just shows us how STUPID you really are and if you don't like what the folks in Nicholasville are posting then piss off...take you dumb f*cking a$$ to another town and post on the page jacka$$!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Independent 5,037
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min mudfoot 153,602
Chris Thompson what's he like? 5 hr Question 2
Man riding horse in Wilmore 7 hr jeanette 63
bicyclist 9 hr Ron 77
paul masters 10 hr saddddd 1
Election 2014 Jessamine County 10 hr Mrs C 28
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search