Kayla Gossett, who kno's about her?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Newburgh, IN

#21 Mar 24, 2009
this is brittany. i have grown up with her! and all yal hatin azz hoes need to get a life and stop tryin ta say sh*t about this girl that you dont know. yess she has had sex but shes not a sex freak! yeaa shes expriemented with drugs but shes not addicted. iv never seen her do any drugs! partys & weed idk about. but you got something to ask her then go to im pretty sure she will gladlytell you to your face.
New

Byron, GA

#22 Mar 25, 2009
I dont get why eveyone is talkin bout her wen you all are prob just as guilty of some things shes done or worse ppl make mistakes and iv dont some pretty dumb things myslef the point is quit juding ppl i kno kayla and she is very sweet and kool iv grown up with her and you all that have sometin bad say need to keep it to yourself chances are you have done drugs or slept w/ someone your not with now.
kayla renea

Lexington, KY

#23 Mar 25, 2009
New wrote:
I dont get why eveyone is talkin bout her wen you all are prob just as guilty of some things shes done or worse ppl make mistakes and iv dont some pretty dumb things myslef the point is quit juding ppl i kno kayla and she is very sweet and kool iv grown up with her and you all that have sometin bad say need to keep it to yourself chances are you have done drugs or slept w/ someone your not with now.
yeah i kno they have .. but im not sure who you are ... this is kayla and all these ppl are hatin none of them will say it to my face ... there just talkin shit ... keep hatin cause you will ever be like me

Since: Mar 09

Newburgh, IN

#24 Mar 25, 2009
tell umm kayla i love ya!!
im not sayin that im not guilty of the things shes done.. becasuse iv been right there with her tryin them!!
kayla renea

Lexington, KY

#25 Mar 25, 2009
Brittany Hunter wrote:
tell umm kayla i love ya!!
im not sayin that im not guilty of the things shes done.. becasuse iv been right there with her tryin them!!
i love you ... call me charlie just told me something i got to ask you about it
molly the girl

United States

#26 Apr 6, 2009
who has the info wrote:
wut kinda drugs? do u kno?
y you wanna know you a drug dealer dont anweser that ill anwser for you i say se
Knows this chick

United States

#27 Apr 6, 2009
Eneryone who reads this needs to stop talking about her.Every teen in this world well most of them trys to find out where they fitin in this world.some go down the wrong path,but they soon learn where they need to be.She is a very smart girl and knows what she has to do in life.She dont do any drugs and dont have sex with with guys.She has a b/f who she likes alot and im happy for her and how much she has grown up in the last year.And about her quitting school,so what she isnt the only one and isnt gonna be the last.
baby girl in da huud

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 Apr 9, 2009
okay this is jessica wilson an i know kayla yall is trippin she aint no hoe or nutinh so get et rite and you wudnt say this shit ta ha face cuz shed be the first ta put cha lite out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick slone ? 9 min Whats uo 1
lindsey banta jarvis 1 hr confused 38
What landlords accept section 8 in nicholasville? 3 hr Sara 17
Darnell on foxwood. What do you know about him? 3 hr TheChosenOne 2
Jessamine county jailer 4 hr Idk 7
Marion Brown (Mar '13) 4 hr Idk 39
Meth house 5 hr Fed up 6

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance