Concerned

Berea, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
has anybody heard of employees doing drugs or pills there recently?
well what do ya know

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2009
umm not that i know of in fact they just recently did a random drug check.....my mom works there and she said that no one has gotten fired as far as she can tell.... they usually stay on top of stuff like that :)
Concerned

Berea, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2009
ive heard there was stuff being over looked -a lot.its ashame if thats true.
former employee

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2009
when I worked there about 4 years ago , it was wide spread. I know of about 8-10 people that used all the time . some of them would go out to thier cars on breaks and use. I also know of 3 guys that sold to others. so yes it is being or was being used there as with most other places. If someone uses drugs they are going to do it no matter what a company does to try to stop it. this is a great company to work for with great pay & benefits but people just have a problem with drugs. drugs are wide spread in our community, i wish there was something that could be done about it. we used to have a great community to live in.
crazy town

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2009
i heard the other place in wilmore a bunch of the cna's got busted.
Concerned

Berea, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
what other place are you talking about?
LOL

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2009
well what do ya know wrote:
umm not that i know of in fact they just recently did a random drug check.....my mom works there and she said that no one has gotten fired as far as she can tell.... they usually stay on top of stuff like that :)
That is so funny, I almost fell out of my chair! I worked there for three years and everyone knew they DID'NT drug test, that's why they chose to work there. The drugs and pills are flying all around that place!
guess who

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2009
former employee wrote:
when I worked there about 4 years ago , it was wide spread. I know of about 8-10 people that used all the time . some of them would go out to thier cars on breaks and use. I also know of 3 guys that sold to others. so yes it is being or was being used there as with most other places. If someone uses drugs they are going to do it no matter what a company does to try to stop it. this is a great company to work for with great pay & benefits but people just have a problem with drugs. drugs are wide spread in our community, i wish there was something that could be done about it. we used to have a great community to live in.
this is so true and i hate the way they get on here and act like they get there drugs from the nursing home they by them on the street...what is this world coming to
simmadownnow

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2010
mark osborne--big azz drunk
fyi

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2010
for your info they do drug test. i think u all get on here and just want to bash this place cause either u got fired or you just couldnt do the job. it a pleasure to work their and take care of those veterans.
susan

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2011
That place ain't all that
boo

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2011
fyi wrote:
for your info they do drug test. i think u all get on here and just want to bash this place cause either u got fired or you just couldnt do the job. it a pleasure to work their and take care of those veterans.
how often do the drug test??
ummm

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2011
What do they pay srna I'm looking for a job
In the Know

Jefferson, GA

#14 Apr 27, 2011
I used to work their a couple of years ago and found a better job, but the drug use out there well at least while I was their the drug use was rampant and wide spread. They do drug test but the people they test is always the same people that always pass. Thats not the only thing though, some of them out their that I know rob those old people blind. That is pathetic I turned at least 2 in while I was their because I caught them red
handed Hopefully its changed since then I SURE HOPE SO. pEOPLE THAT WOULD STEAL FROM THE HELPLESS HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR THEM. GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS
need a job

United States

#15 May 8, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny, I almost fell out of my chair! I worked there for three years and everyone knew they DID'NT drug test, that's why they chose to work there. The drugs and pills are flying all around that place!
so is it any better now?
boss

United States

#16 May 15, 2011
They dont even drug test the nurses only the cooks and aids there i know for a fact a woman named lisa that still works there doesnt get drug tested and she buys about 100 tabs every two weeks
shannon

United States

#17 May 17, 2011
boss wrote:
They dont even drug test the nurses only the cooks and aids there i know for a fact a woman named lisa that still works there doesnt get drug tested and she buys about 100 tabs every two weeks
your a freck and you lie
Show Girl

United States

#18 May 17, 2011
Yeah forget the drug use , what about the nasty sluts they hire out there ? Girls you better watch your man around some of them, you may think they r your friend but in the long probably have or will sleep with your Boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Julie Cobb? 2 hr need closer 6
another drug round up !!!!! 3 hr think i know lesb... 30
Wrecked car on janice dr 4 hr be shy 11
Lies and Cheating 4 hr Karmas home 3
Travis Aaron Ford (Jan '13) 4 hr DTP48956 4
5 o'clock Somewhere - Cops??? 5 hr Funny 1
I know now 6 hr hmmmm 7
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE