Sigh

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Who doesn't love a good joke?! Let's here 'em, people. Let's take a break from all of the drama-fueled threads.:]
Okay

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Modern feminism.
LOL

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
How can you tell when a blonde is having a bad day? Her tampon is behind her ear and she can't find her pencil!! Lol
jus4laughs

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2013
what do u give a woman that has everything..........antibiotic s
LOL

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
What do a woman and a KFC chicken box have in common? Once your done with the breast and thigh all you have left is greasy box to throw your bone in.
LOL

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
A boy comes in from school and tells his mom that his friends are using 2 words and he doesn't know what the meaning of them are. The mom asked him what 2 words they were using he says p/u/s/sy and b!tch. His mom tells him son that's easy pu$$y is our cat lilly and b!tch is a female dog like our sandy, the son says ok and goes to the garage and tells his dad what he told his mom and he didn't think she was giving him the true meaning of those words. His dad says son that's easy as he pulls down a playboy oepns it to the centerfold and circles the pubic area, he tells his son everything inside that circle is pu$$y the boy asks what's everything outside the circle to which the dad replys what's outside the circle is a b!tch.
Okay

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
1. A baby seal walks into a club...

2. If a tree falls on a woman and no one's around to hear it, how the hell did a tree fall in the kitchen?

3. Haikus are easy,
But sometimes they make no sense.
Refrigerator.

4. The reliability of a Dodge's drivetrain.
OH PLEASE

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Proves just how ignorant you sorry souls are. Honestly, don't you know any clean jokes? Oh, never mind. with your upbringing, we understand.
Okay

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
^ They mad.

What's wrong with turning something that's normally offensive into something funny? If we could get everyone to laugh at "offensive" jokes, we'd be able to nullify "hate-speech."

They're just words. Take what a bully/sexist/racist says to you and laugh at it. Getting offended is exactly what they want. Don't give them the grace.

/offtopic

What were Jesus' last words on the cross?
"I can see my house from here."
Funny Stuff

Kingston, Jamaica

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Gas Men

Two gas company servicemen, a senior training supervisor and a young trainee, were out checking meters in a suburban neighborhood. They parked their truck at the end of the alley and worked their way to the other end.

At the last house a woman looking out her kitchen window watched the two men as they checked her gas meter. Finishing the meter check, the senior supervisor challenged his younger coworker to a foot race down the alley back to the truck to prove that an older guy could outrun a younger one.

As they came running up to the truck, they realized the lady from that last house was huffing and puffing right behind them. They stopped and asked her what was wrong. Gasping for breath, she replied, "When I see two gas men running as hard as you two were, I figured I'd better run too!"

See more jokes at : http://www.funny-stuff-1.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for another drug bust in coobreeze mobile ... 1 hr Get them all 1
The pill Queen 1 hr Bull 15
Byron keith 1 hr Hahaha 20
Ryan mullins (Jun '15) 1 hr Yes 21
New Jessamine County Mugshots (Jun '13) 1 hr Haha 6
Rachel Hamilton/Pelfrey (Mar '11) 1 hr Yes 21
Gabe Mclachlan (Jan '13) 1 hr Yes 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages