Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68637 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break! Over 200 years ago some of my ancestors showed up. Some others were already here. I am not immigrant.
To clarify if our families have been getttin it on in America for over 200 years, we are of this land.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68638 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break! Over 200 years ago some of my ancestors showed up. Some others were already here. I am not immigrant.
Blue
I'm really feeling bad tonight, can we have a cease fire for one night. I have tried to get to know you so I can understand but you put up so many defensive walls. I am really a nice person.
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68639 Sep 2, 2012
CAREFUL BLUE! It's a tramp! Trap! Oops! there I go with my bad spelling again.Some day I hope to learn how to spell gooder.
Rivers

United States

#68640 Sep 2, 2012
I remember something like this happening in 2006-2008. Mountains have already moved from their places in several parts of the world. Massive oil spills, entirley new strands of diseases never seen before, perfectly healthy people dropping dead, and snow in the desert. We are witnessing the beginning of a strange thing.
SoulClaimer

AOL

#68641 Sep 2, 2012
I wish we had all been ready...Down with the D.C.Talk......

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68642 Sep 2, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You're are making fun of someone else's screen name, with a name like unifarter? You make fun of Blueminer's avatar, but your is a pic of a little kid? That's pretty disturbing, after reading some of your sexually perverted posts.
That's not a kid you moron, That's me at Christmas of '08. That pic was made right after Santa Claus brought me my stuff. I smoked tobacco off of the barn floor in a corncob pipe. It stunted my growth. It's UNA FARTER, you dumbarse.
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68643 Sep 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a kid you moron, That's me at Christmas of '08. That pic was made right after Santa Claus brought me my stuff. I smoked tobacco off of the barn floor in a corncob pipe. It stunted my growth. It's UNA FARTER, you dumbarse.
So you say you're "not a kid", but the picture was taken of you three years ago? Stunted growth? I was also wondering about these mythical "gems of wizzdumb" you proclaim to have. I have read your posts from here to scottsvegas, and I have yet to find a post of yours that doesn't mention something sexually perverse or some sort of an attack on a poster or someone in your town. You say your a Christian but you post VERY unChristian like posts. You condemn others for mentioning taking a drink now and then on this thread, calling them. But on other threads you say you condone selling bootleg whiskey. The list goes on and on. Oh and by the way, Aa quick search of the pic you use for an avatar brings up ten other people using that avatar or pic on their websites.
Children's dental care
Billy Jorgensen is on Facebook
Billy Bessas is on Facebook
Billy Kann is on Facebook
Two are yours..topix and facebook.
So you either have about eight Doppelgangers running around or lying about that being you or you're lying about that being your picture. Besides, anyone can see that is a child. The pic came from the dentistry ad.
Here is the link to the two pages of "your picture.LOL" If it will post, it's a long URL.

http://www.google.com/search...
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68644 Sep 2, 2012
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68645 Sep 2, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
Sorry that was page two, just click the previous page button to go to page one of the google site.
Here is a link to a United Kingdom dentist that uses your "personal picture" on his website. Somebody isn't telling the truth. Do you still have that pic of the ventriloquist doll that you claim is your sister up on the scottsville site LOL?
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68646 Sep 2, 2012
I'm going to turn off my phone and let the battery charge. So you can come back at me with some disgusting comments, since i won't be here to reply.
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68647 Sep 2, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link to a United Kingdom dentist that uses your "personal picture" on his website.
http://www.my-dentist.co.uk/children.htm
Ur Perves

Winchester, KY

#68648 Sep 3, 2012
Hmmm. My phone is charged noe but still no reply. I thought trolls didnt sleep.

Oh well. Heres some guy on myspace named Dennis in Pennsylvania. You should really get onto these people for using your personal picture.LOL. UnaFaker. I think I'll get some sleep too. Partied all weekend. Paid taxes on my beer, Like a patriotic American. Woozoorw!

http://www.myspace.com/drk101

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68649 Sep 3, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
Hmmm. My phone is charged noe but still no reply. I thought trolls didnt sleep.

Oh well. Heres some guy on myspace named Dennis in Pennsylvania. You should really get onto these people for using your personal picture.LOL. UnaFaker. I think I'll get some sleep too. Partied all weekend. Paid taxes on my beer, Like a patriotic American. Woozoorw!

http://www.myspace.com/drk101
we don't. We lurk
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68650 Sep 3, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
Too Too Funny
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68651 Sep 3, 2012
No Wonder he hates Copy-Paste LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68652 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't. We lurk
With an average of 44 posts a day since June 12, that is fairly obvious.
Sheila

Cynthiana, KY

#68653 Sep 3, 2012
dont know wrote:
everybody thinks different things,some are plum stupid and others a lil more educated....everything that has happened has happened before and will do so again...as far as the birds go,explainable.....but the fish...well nobody knows....some say drilling which is stupid,we dont know so we need not jump to conclusions....thats what causes mass confusion and chaos when a lil something happens....cant wait till 12/21/12...im gonna laugh my ass off.
Gonna laugh your ass off? Whatcha gonna do without an ass?
trusted

New Haven, KY

#68654 Sep 3, 2012
Happy Holiday to all you .. Hope you are all having a great one. Raining here , oh well lots to do , just cant get in the garden to filled with mud. Oh wait may just go barefooted , and wade it all, anyway , oh a little mud between your toes, is a natural spa treatment.. Great Day your Way..
Super Rev

Lebanon, KY

#68655 Sep 3, 2012
Ur Perves wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you're "not a kid", but the picture was taken of you three years ago? Stunted growth? I was also wondering about these mythical "gems of wizzdumb" you proclaim to have. I have read your posts from here to scottsvegas, and I have yet to find a post of yours that doesn't mention something sexually perverse or some sort of an attack on a poster or someone in your town. You say your a Christian but you post VERY unChristian like posts. You condemn others for mentioning taking a drink now and then on this thread, calling them. But on other threads you say you condone selling bootleg whiskey. The list goes on and on. Oh and by the way, Aa quick search of the pic you use for an avatar brings up ten other people using that avatar or pic on their websites.
Children's dental care
Billy Jorgensen is on Facebook
Billy Bessas is on Facebook
Billy Kann is on Facebook
Two are yours..topix and facebook.
So you either have about eight Doppelgangers running around or lying about that being you or you're lying about that being your picture. Besides, anyone can see that is a child. The pic came from the dentistry ad.
Here is the link to the two pages of "your picture.LOL" If it will post, it's a long URL.
http://www.google.com/search...
superb investigative reporting. I believe you may soon be revealing who this disruptive troll is and once known he will no longer be posting here. I think even the topix mods will approve of that.
More Pist

Lebanon, KY

#68657 Sep 3, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text> Sybil just who the hell do you think you are? What makes your snidely conceited ass qualified to pass judgments on others?
You fracking moron. You make me sick.
not everyone who speaks the truth is me, no need to get pist over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike clark 2 min Sloppy Moses 26
Nicholasville strippers (Apr '15) 1 hr Travis 29
Wilmore police 1 hr Ghost 23
Confederate Statues 1 hr Ghost 18
Warning 🙋 2 hr shannon 21
Barry stinnett 3 hr Greg 1
Lake Mingo fishing tips (Jun '15) 3 hr MOE 11

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance