waffle house n nicholasville

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
royally pissed

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Aug 7, 2011
someone needs to put the dayshift sever shawn n her place. She's fat n nasty n thinks she's better than somebody. bitch u work @ the waffle house n draw gov. money on ur kids, n ur man's locked up. real upstanding person. she walks around WH like she runs shit and the spineless manager lets her do it. how you gonna try to tell somebody how to do their job when u cant even keep up with ur own. if she didn't spend so much time tryin to show somebody up all the time she might not get complaints called n to corporate on her. waitin tables in house shoes... real classy. And the dickless manager is just as worthless. Doesn't do shit but sit on his ass all day n let the severs cook all the orders. and let all his employees tell him what they're gonna do. threatened to write up one girl b/c she forgot her tie; but shawn got a writup from another manager n ripped it up right out on the floor and he did nothing about it. grow some balls u pissy. The place is such a joke, at this piont im pretty sure the only thing the owner could do to make that place better is shut the doors.
INFO

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2011
I was up yhere just yesterday and behind the counter there was garbage in the floor every where,and they were just walking all in it instead of sweeping it up!UGH I started to take a pic. of the nasty place .
royally pissed

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Aug 7, 2011
INFO wrote:
I was up yhere just yesterday and behind the counter there was garbage in the floor every where,and they were just walking all in it instead of sweeping it up!UGH I started to take a pic. of the nasty place .
you should call corporate and make a complaint. not sure the number, but if u call up there they have to give it to u
x-coffee drinker

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Aug 7, 2011
well there are so many reasons not to eat at the WH in Nicholasville the service is horrible you can sit and wait 20 min before they get around to asking you if you would like any thing the flies are so bad its gross the servers are so unhygenic and dress like homeless people they beg and borrow like bums sometimes you can go in and there is no one around for 10 15 min there all outside or in the back including the manager wich by the way does no managing or anything else for that matter there are a few waitresses that try to have a well groomed appearance and take care of you in a hospitable manner without begging or complaining about how there life is so shitty can you give us a big tip to help us out there is one african american manager that seem to put things in order but havent seen him around in awhile and you can tell by the condition of the restaurant is dirty so much so i cant believe the health department hasnt been called there is two waitress shawn and grace that is rude and so busted it makes you lose your appetite then theres jenn who just is there dont care if you get waited on or not then Dee is so lost your better off waiting on yourself in my opion you would be better off eating some where else its always had its faults but its gotten out of control since carol left she at least seen that you were served and the store was clean so how brave are you ? willing to risk the bad service nasty conditions and rude dirty busted watresses
The Lone Drunk

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2011
Shaun is the best server Waffle house has! I've come in there drunk many times and she's so much better then anyone else! The others need to get a few tips from her if anything. I take it the post before is probably someone who needs to step it up to her level.

And Dee? Needs to be called double D for those nice big ol' titties of hers! Stop hatin'!
crystal

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Why dont all of u ppl stop running ur mouth if u cant go to her ir self yall pu**ys if u cant do that
True Story

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2011
News flash Marlena Murphy works at W.H ,HEP C and all.
not really

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2011
The Lone Drunk wrote:
Shaun is the best server Waffle house has! I've come in there drunk many times and she's so much better then anyone else! The others need to get a few tips from her if anything. I take it the post before is probably someone who needs to step it up to her level.
And Dee? Needs to be called double D for those nice big ol' titties of hers! Stop hatin'!
you should go to a few other waffle houses if you think shawn is the best bahahaha she is trash one of the main reasons i havent eaten at wh in nicholasville in years
Umm

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2011
Whos that Lilly girl?
o rly

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2011
not really wrote:
<quoted text> you should go to a few other waffle houses if you think shawn is the best bahahaha she is trash one of the main reasons i havent eaten at wh in nicholasville in years
You've probably fapped your little dick to death thinking of her.
not really

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Aug 23, 2011
o rly wrote:
<quoted text>
You've probably fapped your little dick to death thinking of her.
well considering im a straight woman i dont think so i think shes nasty what man would want her old ass old woman should act their age get off the pills and get some teeth just sayin
tim

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2011
they use to suck guys off outback so its better now and dee does have big ol tits
quackers

United States

#14 Aug 24, 2011
Does anybody go there to eat or just to check everybody out?? LOL. Someone has a lot of time on their hands.
meff

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2011
cwackers
Just Saying

Doniphan, MO

#16 Aug 26, 2011
Nicholasville Waffle House Is Very Gross And Nasty... My Friend Knows A Girl That Worked There That Has Herpes... So I NEVER Go There Anymore.... They Don't Wear Gloves So Who Knows If They Wash Their Hands Or Not And Then Touch The Food.... They Need To Be Turned In!!!
oh well

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 26, 2011
If ya dont like it, quit going and running off your mouth, if ya think you could run it better, they take applications everyday, how would you feel waiting on drunks all the time? and dealing with people that cant or want pay their tabs, Live the life than judge? or just dont judge at all. People get alife, I think the food is pretty damn Good!
nTheKnow

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2011
True Story wrote:
News flash Marlena Murphy works at W.H ,HEP C and all.
If you value your health, "beware of the needle bitch"!

I guess they shaved all the beef off her nasty puss at ARBYS, eeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
no one

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 8, 2011
she dont work there no more,
dunno

Cleveland, OH

#20 Sep 8, 2011
i think i could manage it better my application is submitted i would fire alot of ppl walking round stoned not greeting customers and bitching eating smoking on front line and fratnizing wit the customers
VIP

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2011
Sharon is the best person to ever work at which

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke "Danielle" Smallwood 1 min Byron 8
where can you swim that's NOT a pool? (May '12) 28 min Greg 17
Byron keith 1 hr Funny 2
Ryan mullins (Jun '15) 11 hr Bub 20
Ashley Tuttle 12 hr Mary 3
The pill Queen Sat yep 14
Mandi on backpage Sat Omgoodness 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages