Next Last
Curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Does anyone know about this clinic?
james

El Monte, CA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
what kind of clnic is it and where is it in town.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I'm not sure what or where. I heard it was a new addiction clinic.
james

El Monte, CA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
if thats what it is, most likely its full already and not taking any new patients. lol.
it is

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
if it is the one i am thinking about, on the corner of main and oak where the old eye doc used to be. dont know nothing about it, but i see addics lined up there sometimes at nite. hth
Domino

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
it is wrote:
if it is the one i am thinking about, on the corner of main and oak where the old eye doc used to be. dont know nothing about it, but i see addics lined up there sometimes at nite. hth
They are lined up there for DUI classes, not addicts. Get your story straight.
it is

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Domino wrote:
<quoted text> They are lined up there for DUI classes, not addicts. Get your story straight.
listen domino.....drugs or alcohol. both illegal and if you know so much about it, you must be part of the "program."
Domino

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
it is wrote:
<quoted text>
listen domino.....drugs or alcohol. both illegal and if you know so much about it, you must be part of the "program."
Alcohol is not illegal . It is Dui class and if you are driving under the influence of a substance. Point is, it is not a clinic. For your info I have never been in trouble for anything but if I did it would be my business not yours.
xxx

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Are they actually open and taking clients?
Morgan

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2013
New Life Clinic treats addiction to pain pills with suboxone. I am a patient they are fantastic they arnt expensive and they care. All I can say is it changed my life, and they made it easy for me about money. I know they still have spots cause my friend just started, and they gave me a discount on my next visit. Check it out!!!! Stop chasing those little blues.
fotr ever and always

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
where is it located and do you have a phone number for them.
mary

Mooresville, NC

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know about this clinic?
Yes. I have been in there and they are great! New to the area and they are here to help.
Almost Hopelss

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 25, 2013
I was thinking I was a hopeless case. I tried everything to quit pain pills but I always went back as soon as I got out of treatment. New Life saved my life literally. I have been drug free since I went there starting the same day. The meds they use are not like methadone, you don't get high, you just feel normal and don't feel like you gotta use. They are the lowest price around and they really do care about you and not just your money. They make you responsible, you have to screen drug free, and attend AA or NA meetings, but it beats being broke, sick, in prison or dead, that's the only places opiates take you.
misinformed

Nicholasville, KY

#16 May 25, 2013
If you use suboxone you aren't clean & your still a slave to your addiction. I pray you wean off as quickly as possible so you can experience the freedom that comes from recovery while not using any mind & mood altering substances.
It can be done.....good luck.
KennyP

Nicholasville, KY

#17 May 25, 2013
Nice to know someone out there is doing something to help. We need multiple clinics like this, spaced out all over the city.
Been there 2

Nicholasville, KY

#18 May 26, 2013
People with diabetes need insulin, bi-polar people need anti-depressants and a lot of illness requires medication. Suboxone is a safe effective drug that does not produce a "high" and blocks the effects of drugs that do get a person high. Addiction is an illness and suboxone is saving lives and families. Being on it is NOT being an addict. Would you take away the diabetics insulin and tell them to "be clean" and you will be fine. So many misinformed people judge when they have no knowledge of the subject they spout off about. I commend the person above that is getting their life back by using the clinic. Keep on getting well. day by day.
Lisa

United States

#19 May 26, 2013
Is this part of drug court they talk about? I am so glad i don't and have not ever had a dependant issue in my life. It is so sad for those that choose that lifestyle. Most the town probably needs help. I tjink some doctors that prescibe these meds should be barred. They over write the scripts for more than one needs. This makes it hard for those truly in pain to get help when they need it
Discuss the Topic

Nicholasville, KY

#20 May 26, 2013
Been there 2 wrote:
People with diabetes need insulin, bi-polar people need anti-depressants and a lot of illness requires medication. Suboxone is a safe effective drug that does not produce a "high" and blocks the effects of drugs that do get a person high. Addiction is an illness and suboxone is saving lives and families. Being on it is NOT being an addict. Would you take away the diabetics insulin and tell them to "be clean" and you will be fine. So many misinformed people judge when they have no knowledge of the subject they spout off about. I commend the person above that is getting their life back by using the clinic. Keep on getting well. day by day.
I agree that addiction is a disease but not with your logic of the medication.

If a diabetic doesn't have insulin they can die if an addict doesn't have suboxon they detox. Then they might actually get a chance to live a great life....HUGE difference. Taking suboxone may not make you hit the streets & steal for your next fix but lets get real run out of your meds or misplace them and see what you do....your still an addict & can't function without it. Drug Replacement Therapy = replacing one drug with another doesn't make it any less of a drug.

Its corporate greed that takes advantage of addicts and keeps them dependent for years & its killing people.

I do have personal experience on this subject. There is no easy answer for the problem our community faces but lets not be confused about reality.
common sense

Louisville, KY

#21 May 26, 2013
Why are they letting addicts work there? I mean women who are currently shooting up and taking pills? i think they should drug screen the ktap workers!
DontGo

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 16, 2013
I would steer clear of new life clinic here in nicholasville, i paid every month and then lost my job, so for a month or two i got behind on payment, lady said if i paid half of it she would work with me on the other half, well guess what? Paid half and got my paper saying they wont see me anymore. The lady in the front acts like the dr. And if she dont like you, she will talk loud where you can hear her about you, and she will go to the Dr. And not even let you see him to explain your side. This dr. Office sucks and i will write on every review board i can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help!!!! 57 min Desperate 29
Country singer pleads not guilty to drug, weapo... (Mar '06) 1 hr concerned American 29
Why Nicholasville has a herion problem 2 hr tc original 2
What girls out there would suck it for some H 3 hr Just wondering 1
Jmac 6 hr trigger 7
Connie McCarty 6 hr old friend 1
Ewww who would want pics of that (the 3 times a... 8 hr duh 38

Flood Warning for Jessamine County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance