who knows eddie,amy hafley
hotmoma007

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2009
i do why
I believe

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2009
Did they live over by the police station??
lookout

Princeton, IN

#4 Jun 12, 2009
YES THATS THEM,BIGGEST RATS IN NIC.
holla

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2009
i know for a fact that amy told on betty meece back in the day. got her six years for a pill
lookout

Princeton, IN

#6 Jun 13, 2009
SHE'S GOT ALOT OF PEOPLE,SHE STILL DOING THE SAME SHIT,SHE TRASH
dixie

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2009
lookout wrote:
SHE'S GOT ALOT OF PEOPLE,SHE STILL DOING THE SAME SHIT,SHE TRASH
amy is the biggest thief and rat &liar treats everybody like they owe the beautyqueen &don't forget big bad robbie her queer thieving brother eddies alright
woo-hoo

Elko, GA

#8 Jun 17, 2009
lookout wrote:
YES THATS THEM,BIGGEST RATS IN NIC.
besides betty travis
dixie

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2009
in my opinion eddie is not the rat it is amy and her brother robbie those two are so to faced that it is not funny i think that people are getting the wrong info about eddie bc he is married to her so i think the name of this topic should be rats amy & robbie and as far as betty meece goes she is also trash grew up trash in tates creek still is trash!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2009
well donnie hafley told on josh reed and know we dont how addies moms gonna take care of her with out her daddy doing it all cause he cant now
molly

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2009
who reaaly cares about josh not me or anybody else tellthe mom to get a life and get over it do right and you won't get in trouble sorry about there luck but thats life
lookout

Princeton, IN

#13 Jun 20, 2009
how do you know donnie told on josh
hahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2009
thats what town is saying
giggles

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jun 21, 2009
i know eddie and amy. ive never had any trouble out of either one of them and i grew up around both of them. i know betty meece also and for the comment made about her being trash because shes from tates creek trailorpark is wrong. i was raised in that trailorpark and i dont think of myself as trash like most people think when u tell them your from tatescreek trailorpark
molly

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2009
i also grew up there i did not say eddie was trouble but for the rest of my comment i really don't care what you think and most people there are trash growing up you have a chance to get out of that hole and MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE most people continue to stay and live in some of the run down trailors and i am sure people know who they are
david hafley

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 27, 2009
hahaha wrote:
well donnie hafley told on josh reed and know we dont how addies moms gonna take care of her with out her daddy doing it all cause he cant now
what are you scared to use your real name
david hafley

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2009
david hafley
eddie hafley

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jun 27, 2009
well i don't know why everyone wants to trip now anyone got a problem get your lazy ass out from behind your computer be a man or a woman and use ur real name it's odd how people talk shit but when their in front of ya ,you wanna suck my balls I think everyone in nich vegas knows where to find me or, my so called (trashy wife) AMY so come get a piece hope UR READY FOR A BITE!!!!
amy hafley

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jun 27, 2009
molly for some reason i think ur multiples on here!! I think ur fake and contradicting ur self its a shame you got to hide behind a screen like your bro said people who sit behind a screen lie about their name are weak indivudials ,scared indivudals only have no life mad some one enjoys it (life) not like you i may not have much but i don't lie don't steal and ain't scared of fake MO FO's like ur self. Get real and worry about ur own drama i got enough of my ownoh I'm sorry usually the only i got comes from your lies like my kids said ur f#$ked
use2bwild

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 27, 2009
I know amy eddie robby and donny I think old dixie is a fake @#$%* she needs to get a life quit talking shit and get off her knees i think the nut from sucking so much has affected her brain then again it could be all the BEER and where her old man is always choking her out but still blame you 4 ur web of lies so quit we know where you live BELIEVE THAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin and Meth 13 min Darryl Strawberry 3
Pleasant grove aka getto 1 hr Doug comley 11
Cheapest place to get tooth pulled (Apr '09) 3 hr A Vance 13
Dealers and Squealer's 6 hr Your Right 11
Nicholasville doesn't care about you 7 hr You need a hug 2
white girls and mexicans (Jul '10) 7 hr hatepancakes 120
paying for Slums..... SMDH!! 8 hr hatepancakes 3

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance