u no who

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

jeff bates and paul masters are F*ck buddies. i thought every one know that.
naw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

u no who wrote:
jeff used to be really cool so you are now saying he is some man "FU*KBUDDY" thats not cool he has children whom are old enough to see this get a life jeff aint noones fu*kbuddy but mine
MichaelSmithFrom Wilmore

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Ok First of All, Paul Masters Is a Very Good Friend Of Mine and I grew up with Jeff Bates, But For you saying that about Paul Masters You are wanting to get Wrapped up In Carpet and thrown in the KY River, Im Michael Smith Paul's Brother from another Mother So If You want to meet me and say that to me i will make sure Paul Knows who said that, As for Jeff Thats Pauls Brother-n-Law.. But Paul is in Prison now,But I would Like to Know who said this, And You would be thinking twice before you open your mouth Again, Because being strapped to a table and a hammer crushing every bone in your Body I will beat every inch of Life from Your Smart Ass Mouth !! Pauls Brother From another Mother Michael Smith From Wilmore

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

naw wrote:
<quoted text>jeff used to be really cool so you are now saying he is some man "FU*KBUDDY" thats not cool he has children whom are old enough to see this get a life jeff aint noones fu*kbuddy but mine
You tell em!
Judge Judy

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

MichaelSmithFrom Wilmore wrote:
Ok First of All, Paul Masters Is a Very Good Friend Of Mine and I grew up with Jeff Bates, But For you saying that about Paul Masters You are wanting to get Wrapped up In Carpet and thrown in the KY River, Im Michael Smith Paul's Brother from another Mother So If You want to meet me and say that to me i will make sure Paul Knows who said that, As for Jeff Thats Pauls Brother-n-Law.. But Paul is in Prison now,But I would Like to Know who said this, And You would be thinking twice before you open your mouth Again, Because being strapped to a table and a hammer crushing every bone in your Body I will beat every inch of Life from Your Smart Ass Mouth !! Pauls Brother From another Mother Michael Smith From Wilmore
your talking like a creepy murderer!
I hope you get turned in for what you wrote!!!
Grim Reaper

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
your talking like a creepy murderer!
I hope you get turned in for what you wrote!!!
OMG he is more creepy than I am!!...and im pretty danm creepy.
Judge Judy

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend we talk about pity stuff...ones giving us sh!t should come read this.....this man is caRazyyyy!

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Awww heck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

u no who wrote:
Nasty.....just plain nasty...you need your mouth washed out with lyesoap...
crazy town

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

does he have a sister tammy?
Michael Smith

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Any Of My Friends You Disrespect, Yes I am A Sicko Murderer, I Drive a Green Jeep with InsanO Serial Killer On My Back Glass

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Again ... another stupid pointless thread.
JEFF BATES ROADIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

I can most definately assure these comments are going to be traced to where they came from.
We have attorneys working on it as we speak.
As for you guys that dont like jeff or his music,its simoke,DONT GOT TO HIS SHOW!!.
Im traveling with jeff right now and im his road manager,he is a very good man whos had some rough turns in life but god and his strong belief brought him back to life.
Read his story before you make such judgement on him,most of you who are critical dont have a life and most certainly can never go where jeff has been and ever return back to reality.
It take s a strong mind and god to do thoses types of things,ones who make theses types of comments must have no life and will never reach the goals jeff has .........so to those who slam MR BATES......hurry up and get your digs in.....your ip addresses are being traced so you could be sued for what little you do have.
Have a nice life and god bless you all....jesus loves you all!!!
Just a thought

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

You know, I really get tired of hearing people proclaim, "God is great, God is good, now you're all gonna get sued!"

They call that a paradox. Would Jesus sue someone?

I don't think God appreciates you using him as a weapon.
Just a thought

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

He also wouldn't talk about what little anyone has. So I say to you, if you are really a Christian, which I doubt...stop making him look foolish.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

jeff bates does suck c**k alot an takes big penis in the butt, and its a local jeff bates not the d**n country singer u dumb s**t. o an hey micheal smith i know u, its a small world on here. micheal is a crazy m effer by the way ppl. he dont f**k around. hey mike u got any donuts. so who knows tracy k., anybody?
Are you kidding me

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Excuse Me! I don't care what you think about Jeff. He's not always been the most stand-up guy BUT he is human. He also has children. Unless you are going to identify yourself, you need not trash someone else. GROW UP!

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Are you kidding me wrote:
Excuse Me! I don't care what you think about Jeff. He's not always been the most stand-up guy BUT he is human. He also has children. Unless you are going to identify yourself, you need not trash someone else. GROW UP!
lol Are you in Manhattan right now? That is badass!!!!! lol
wanna know-silver bullet

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

are you saying that this man sucks a valve or fawcet? look up words in a dictionary before you start typing and accusing someone of being something that make no sense.
cock: 1. male fowl 2.a valve or fawcet 3. to draw back the hammer of a firearm 4. to tilt to one side.
Tracy King

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

hello wrote:
jeff bates does suck c**k alot an takes big penis in the butt, and its a local jeff bates not the d**n country singer u dumb s**t. o an hey micheal smith i know u, its a small world on here. micheal is a crazy m effer by the way ppl. he dont f**k around. hey mike u got any donuts. so who knows tracy k., anybody?
This is her what do you want by putting my name out their? That sh!t isn't cool. If you want to know something, just call me and ask or come to my house mike knows where i live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Suzienoteeth 138,660
Parents of drug addicts 2 hr Amber 61
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,200
Child support Office Jessamine County SUCKS! (Jun '10) 2 hr Crazy 67
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Wish 919
Lighthouse Baptist Church 4 hr tinnie 32
Needs to rent mobile home............ 4 hr working mom 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••