help

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
i'm looking for a job in nicholasville preferably but willing to go to lex if pay is good. if anyone knows of a place please let me know thanks
hmm

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
There's a nicholasville guy paying $50 ........other than that try filing out some applications and stay off Topix....tired of lazy ass people trying to act like they can't get work... Lots of places hiring, we shouldn't have to do your job hunting for you, that's why we keep a job, cause huntings a pain in the rear
help

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
besides i created this post in hopes of someone knowing of a place that's hiring. NOT TO GET A RESPONSE FROM A SMART ASS!!!!
well

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
help wrote:
besides i created this post in hopes of someone knowing of a place that's hiring. NOT TO GET A RESPONSE FROM A SMART ASS!!!!
All u gotta do is look idiot! Wal mart and mcd are always hiring!
hmm

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Sine when is telling it how it is "smartass", I gave you great advice and that's all you have to say?? Once you've worked a job for many years, going in no matter if you feel good or sick, rain or snow, have to schedule your life around your job, then you might know how it feels watching loosers put in 0 effort in job searching while telling everyone close to them noone's hiring"..... I pay the taxes that buy your food and whatever other kind of assistance you're on.... If a person with serious downs syndrome can find and keep work, YOU can!!...just not from here, as I said, get off of the forums, go find a job... You can even do A LOT of job hunting right from the same pc you're looking at now!! Some of thos sites are, but not limited to, wal-mart, Lowe's, sams club, monster.com , jobs.com , craigslist jobs and many others, google jobs and be prepared to be wowed!anyhow, hope you really get a job, gl
Cheap

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 24, 2013
What are your skills? What do you know how to do?
Woodrow

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
hmm wrote:
Sine when is telling it how it is "smartass", I gave you great advice and that's all you have to say?? Once you've worked a job for many years, going in no matter if you feel good or sick, rain or snow, have to schedule your life around your job, then you might know how it feels watching loosers put in 0 effort in job searching while telling everyone close to them noone's hiring"..... I pay the taxes that buy your food and whatever other kind of assistance you're on.... If a person with serious downs syndrome can find and keep work, YOU can!!...just not from here, as I said, get off of the forums, go find a job... You can even do A LOT of job hunting right from the same pc you're looking at now!! Some of thos sites are, but not limited to, wal-mart, Lowe's, sams club, monster.com , jobs.com , craigslist jobs and many others, google jobs and be prepared to be wowed!anyhow, hope you really get a job, gl
Here you go again. Don't act like your not being a smart ass. Your not being a smart ass your just soooooooo wise.
hmm

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 25, 2013
LOL, certainly NOT wisdom, I' d be more comfy calling it COMMON SENSE...see, if you think, even for a second, that this is how to land a job, you are SADLY lacking common sense...just sayin,lol
Yep

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Agree with you "hmm". If they can get on this site, they can get on job seeker sites.
maybe

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe if u stay outta jail u could find a job
gov

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
hmm wrote:
people like you dont have a fucking clue you dont pay a dam thing he gets if you pay ant taxes all your doing is paying for your on slavely thay take your taxes and live like kings so go vote our gov as sold us all out wake up they full ther pockets and screw the working man.the banks own your ass so go to work and keep your head up your ass
hmm

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
gov wrote:
<quoted text>people like you dont have a fucking clue you dont pay a dam thing he gets if you pay ant taxes all your doing is paying for your on slavely thay take your taxes and live like kings so go vote our gov as sold us all out wake up they full ther pockets and screw the working man.the banks own your ass so go to work and keep your head up your ass
wow, I barely understood any of that...I'm not a fan of our gov., but you know damn well what my taxes pay for...not just them to live like kings but also every damn person on assistance! Foodstamps, sec 8, that free childcare, and that's JUST to name a few...I also pay as for people even tho I most likely will never see it when its my time...that's ok tho, that doesn't bother me a bit because most folks on as EARNED it. I also don't mind my taxes paying for those people who legitimately need it...its people who sit on their rears, while fully able to work that tick me off....all I'm saying is if you wanna pretend to job hunt, stick with the lie and don't bring it here....I WILL call you out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck Ashgrove Trailer Park- Friday am 2 hr No Fault 5
Where is Erin Thompson?? ? 2 hr long donger 18
Anyone know about Clark Tool (Dec '16) 2 hr nosy 7
Where is Nancy Sexton? 3 hr Neighbor 1
ICE thanks BUT please take the KNEEGROWS next trip 5 hr Stanky Leg 2
Imperial point 6 hr J Cole 6
Anthony Houp 6 hr Stanky Leg 9

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance