dumb

United States

#23 Aug 14, 2010
What you really wanna do is go break his camera haha. If I'm not mistaken he lives on brown St. That's from a different thread, but I think that's what he said....hehe a rhyme....
I sh!t a shat
Up in yo hat,
I may be a cat,
But not in that,
That stinky hat.
I flowd like eminem suese biotch.....
joyce

United States

#25 Aug 14, 2010
Buster peel. His son James peel ,Becky peel
wow

Lexington, KY

#26 Aug 15, 2010
Its Everyones business when people gets hooked on drugs and thay start stealing and breaking into peoples homes and such just to get that Fix for the moment... then it starts again and again very good people are getting hooked on pills and stuff ...IF anyone CARES about your friends,,Get them HELP before its to late and thay hit rock bottom..most of the time it takes hitting rock bottom to make them see what thay are doing to themself and other thay really do care at the end we all pay the price in one way or the other
pillbilly killer

United States

#27 Aug 15, 2010
Ding ding ding...someone heard the wake up call
i know

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Aug 15, 2010
Mark burgin-jones
Tilissa Garrett
Daniel Gates
Eric Pasley.....
ka-tee

United States

#29 Aug 15, 2010
Greg & mike dickenson
curiouschic

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Aug 15, 2010
pillbilly killer wrote:
Let`s out a few pill abusers, maybe it`ll help the police find some snitches! Thanks for the help! Here are a few i know
the rotundas
the cartwrights
the ostens
davey smith
bj wade
seth draper
ryan gardner
brent gardner
nikki burns
ryan elam
where r u gettin your info- i know most of these people and they are all addicts- and done their time
where r u gettin your info
brett elam
jarett nichols
mckenzie henson
jennifer elm
alan macintosh
josh taylor
terry ritchie
KEEP EM COMING
where r u gettin your info-these people r all addicts and done their time
curiouschic

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Aug 15, 2010
pillbilly killer wrote:
Let`s out a few pill abusers, maybe it`ll help the police find some snitches! Thanks for the help! Here are a few i know
the rotundas
the cartwrights
the ostens
davey smith
bj wade
seth draper
ryan gardner
brent gardner
nikki burns
ryan elam
brett elam
jarett nichols
mckenzie henson
jennifer elm
alan macintosh
josh taylor
terry ritchie
KEEP EM COMING
whats the scoop on the elam brothers

Since: Jul 10

West Palm Beach, FL

#32 Aug 15, 2010
dumb wrote:
What you really wanna do is go break his camera haha. If I'm not mistaken he lives on brown St. That's from a different thread, but I think that's what he said....hehe a rhyme....
I sh!t a shat
Up in yo hat,
I may be a cat,
But not in that,
That stinky hat.
I flowd like eminem suese biotch.....
What the F@#K???????. I live in Fla and there's no DR's on my street!!!!! People make choices,so why is FL being blamed.there is pain dr's everywhere,also you cant make a rhymn that makes since you dont need to be writing.HELLO!!!!!!
dumb

United States

#34 Aug 16, 2010
Twas a joke bro...
But really if you wanna hate, u can hate. That sh!t bothers me this much (0)
Eminem suese didn't give a hint??? I gotz jokes. Me sorry. Me no more typ
just a mom

Lexington, KY

#35 Aug 16, 2010
pillbilly killer wrote:
Exactly! I take ALL of my spare time and use it photographing my neighbors and other "citizens" of this formerly fine town making pill deals, snorting pills, exchanging cash, etc. I have 4 gigs of pics on my sd card that have been chronologically labeled with names, dates, and type of deal. I sent copies to KSP, CPS, JCSO, and NPD today. Every name i mentioned is included in the packages. Any more info would be nice so that I could possibly film more...THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Why? Don't you have a life? You are pretty much wasting your time, as that "evidence" would not hold up in court. It wouldn't even be probable cause for a search.

If you see someone handing someone else cash, you automatically assume it's a drug deal? I had better be careful, I handed cash to my neighbor when she picked up something for me at the store the other day. And she gave me change. Oh no.
pillbilly killer

United States

#36 Aug 16, 2010
Look here idiot! If youre "just a mom," you should realize that these idiots are corrupting the town your "children" are growing up in. To hell with all these pill poppin, shootin, snortin wastes of flesh! And for your information, i have photos of them exchanging, seeing as how they do it in cars out in front of my house, and in the wal mart parking lot. So keep your nose where it belongs, up a pillheads ass!
dumb

United States

#37 Aug 16, 2010
Kinda seems to me that you are the one with your head up a pillheads arse.....a lot of them for reeeeeal.
LUCI

Lexington, KY

#38 Aug 17, 2010
pillbilly killer wrote:
Look here idiot! If youre "just a mom," you should realize that these idiots are corrupting the town your "children" are growing up in. To hell with all these pill poppin, shootin, snortin wastes of flesh! And for your information, i have photos of them exchanging, seeing as how they do it in cars out in front of my house, and in the wal mart parking lot. So keep your nose where it belongs, up a pillheads ass!
Hey Dude you're freaking, your freaking out! When you see something going down call the police, man. You are going to drive yourself right into the nut house for real! Just Chill It doesn't matter what you do. These ppl are going to get their fix if they have to lie, cheat and steal for it. I wish the FDA would do something like they did with suedafed (sp). Why not, OR maybe only a hospital can administer the pain killers stronger than tylenol 3. People are going stark raving mad and it's causing a lot of crime and grief to everyone!
just a mom

Lexington, KY

#39 Aug 17, 2010
pillbilly killer wrote:
I'm far from an idiot. I don't disagree with your intention but no matter how many photos or videos you have, it is worthless, the police will probably just laugh at you if you show it to them. What you are doing is invading the privacy of others when you video them. There are other, more intelligent ways to combat the drug epidemic. In addition, it sounds as if you are the one with your nose in the 'pillheads" ass. Get yourself a life. Jerk.
dumb

United States

#40 Aug 17, 2010
Also. If they are in their own driveway or yard or home, what you are doing is illegal, but then again if it really is a drug deal you are seeing, so is what they are doing haha, pretty sure they ain't going to jail based on a picture or video you took though.
Really, it does sound like they could press charges against you for stalking though.
Get a life.
just a mom

Lexington, KY

#41 Aug 17, 2010
dumb wrote:
Also. If they are in their own driveway or yard or home, what you are doing is illegal, but then again if it really is a drug deal you are seeing, so is what they are doing haha, pretty sure they ain't going to jail based on a picture or video you took though.
Really, it does sound like they could press charges against you for stalking though.
Get a life.
I hadn't thought of it, but you're absolutely right, this guy is a stalker. Unbalanced, too. Maybe a family member should petition the court for a 72 hour mental health hold on him, LOL. Sounds like he may be a danger to himself and/or others.
blue bear

United States

#42 Aug 17, 2010
Doesnt this make all of u all rats???? Why would u put peeps names on here? How would u like it if ur name was put on here........
peachy

United States

#43 Aug 17, 2010
I'm sorry but Stacy Best needs to b put on the list along with her husband.
pillbilly killer

United States

#44 Aug 17, 2010
Rats? Are you truly that slow? Do you people honestly think it is morally wrong to TRY and put an end to this epidemic? If telling on a couple dirt bags for poisoning our children is wrong, so be it! And no, it is not stalking when it goes on in front of my house, you jail house lawyers need to quit assuming you know the law. If youre breaking the law, guess what, i have no problem "ratting" on you. Do the crime, do the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy Welch is an informant 14 min Whitey Bulger 4
Wrecked car on janice dr 34 min like to tow 3
Tiara from golden corral 2 hr LOL THIRSTY 4
Rachael & Dylan Daniel 6 hr geeez 2
who knows Angie Noel 6 hr Johnny 3
Kim Middleton 6 hr afriend 2
williamsburg drive drugs 7 hr citizen 1
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE