need to know

Hazard, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Does anyone know him? anything about his past or anything? He is trying to date someone i know and would like to help her find out a little more about him before she gets too involved
just me

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I had heard he died! I haven't seen him in many years! Is it the same one that has a sister? Used to live on corman drive?
need to know

Hazard, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
I'm not sure where he lived. He is about 30 or 31 years old. I think his mom and stepdad still live in nicholasville and go to some christian church there
Hey

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Is he the guy that worked at Gulf States Paper?
need to know

Macon, GA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
i have no idea just trying to find out some info about him for the sake of my friend
just me

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
What does he look like? I'm still not sure its the same one or not?!
need to know

Macon, GA

#7 Nov 10, 2012
he is bout 5 foot 6 an weighs bout 175 beown hair and small mount of facial hair
RIP James

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
The James Todd that died in a car wreck in Lexington was tall and thin with brown hair. He would be maybe early thirties now. Very funny guy who was loved by most (especially the ladies)
Wendy

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Nov 11, 2012
James would be 34 now he passed in 2001. He was my first love. He is gone. Is there another James Todd in Nicholasville? If so why have I never heard his name?
maddady

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
the james i know had a sis named tiffany im looking for him my self would like to see an old friend
Wendy

Woodstock, IL

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Must be a different James Todd James only had a brother who is one of my best friends so....
need to know

Jackson, KY

#12 Nov 16, 2012
the james todd i am talking bout lives in richmond now. he is from nicholasville originally
doink

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
he sounds like one hellofa guy
anyone

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2013
Are you talkin' about James Todd Sr. or Jr.?
bikedaddy

London, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
James Todd sr is an old.man bald head drives a a small truck w flames real.cool for a 60 year old man, goes to church as a christian but trys tofool w married.women real christian, cause hecant find anything else watch yo back!!!!!
dirty slut bag

Georgetown, IN

#16 Apr 18, 2013
The james im looking for has a sister named tiffany todd
just me

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2013
he's on facebook I just recently looked him up after seeing this and wondered if he was still around. he's on there the one with the sister named Tiffany.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversicare of Nicholasville 52 min Curious 1
would you 1 hr nunya 4
Method on kissin ridge road? 3 hr Mom worries 1
Josh Hager (Sep '09) 4 hr Alex 44
Confused about Blacks / Afro Americans or what ... 6 hr Moses 9
Stephanie Brewer fake buisness aka drug dealer 7 hr whyworryabouther 11
Brandy Ingram...a true corner worker with the CLAP (Oct '11) 7 hr Headouttaazz 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages