My man makes me feel guilty.

My man makes me feel guilty.

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

Funny

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2009
Even when i'm not.Say if i just stop and look around at the mall or walmart he makes me feel like the time i spend there i should be with him or home.I hate my cell because it rings anytime i am goofing off!!If i goof one second that damn phone will ring bigger than shi*!!!Then i'm racing out the revolving doors to my car.Haha...i feel paranoid.
momma lee

Kathleen, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Funny wrote:
Even when i'm not.Say if i just stop and look around at the mall or walmart he makes me feel like the time i spend there i should be with him or home.I hate my cell because it rings anytime i am goofing off!!If i goof one second that damn phone will ring bigger than shi*!!!Then i'm racing out the revolving doors to my car.Haha...i feel paranoid.
That's not funny that is being controlled and trust me that is not a good feeling and it is not the life is supposed to be!!
omg

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2009
I can see me doing mine that way.Yeah he is going to stop looking at thousands of hooks and sinkers to bolt and run out of Bass Pro.That would be funny as hell to be a fly on the wall.Mind control is all that is.Or better yet see him bail out of his fishing boat and sink or swim with his cell phone tangled up with his fishing line.

Since: Dec 09

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
if u not doing nothing wrong relax and don't worry.tell hime what u doing maybe u won't feel guilty.no need to get all stressed if u doing nothing wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
danielle smallwood or nah 5 min The REAL Tiffany 13
Jessamine County Jail 1 hr mmm 17
Misty Parker 3 hr Ray 1
denny huff 3 hr Leslie 11
Joey barns 5 hr lol 1
tiffany bowman (Jan '15) 8 hr Yikes 10
anyone know crystal martin or tom major? (Sep '14) 11 hr lolkok 12

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance